• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

NORML and Marijuana reform/activism

happy 420 to those of you that observe it!

i will be obeserving this holiday by taking a leisurley walk in the woods around my house in hopes of further connecting with the planet we all live on. i know it probably seems funny to smoke cannabis while doing so, however i feel that while using a gift of "god's green earth" i can more appreciate every plant with their individual contributions to our well being

happy 420 to those of you that observe it!

i will be obeserving this holiday by taking a leisurley walk in the woods around my house in hopes of further connecting with the planet we all live on. i know it probably seems funny to smoke cannabis while doing so, however i feel that while using a gift of "god's green earth" i can more appreciate every plant with their individual contributions to our well being
Joseph. If you haven't checked out the Behind The Scenes Interview with Scott & Leon, you will enjoy it. In the opening few minutes Scott tells us that he works at Starbucks, and Leon tells us that he is from Colorodo and his job is to provide marijuana, and it is legal there. So you can relate to both of the models. I personally think Scott is very very sexy, and if I'm ever in Coloroda I will have to look Leon up. :thumbup:

And Happy 420 day right back to you. Being from the older generation where the term 420 ia not as commonly used, I was writing 4/20 all day today and did not make the connection until I read your post. Thanks. :thumbup1:

Joseph. If you haven't checked out the Behind The Scenes Interview with Scott & Leon, you will enjoy it. In the opening few minutes Scott tells us that he works at Starbucks, and Leon tells us that he is from Colorodo and his job is to provide marijuana, and it is legal there. So you can relate to both of the models. I personally think Scott is very very sexy, and if I'm ever in Coloroda I will have to look Leon up. :thumbup:
QUOTE]

see scott seems pretty cool, and all starbucks baristas have typically the same personality with different quirks to make them special. ive never met a barista i didnt like. but we will see tonight wont we? as for leon, i will honestly say i will never buy from someone like him. he's way too cocky about his sales job. makes me think something's up, but then again, i dont know him.

Hey Mike, I'm gonna stop here with this argument cos I totally disagree with you, and this is the kind of conversation that goes nowhere... you think you're right, I think I'm right and we'll just butt heads :) I just don't agree with you driving under the influence, nor do I agree with people driving drunk, to me they're the same. On the other hand, I have no problem with people smoking cigarettes and driving :) Then if they want to die of cancer, it's their choice.

The "I never got an accident under the influence" argument doesn't hold for me. Sorry. Maybe you can handle pot more than others... but we all know that when people are high, they think they can do anything. The driving part is what bothers me the most, that's all.

Anyway, just be careful, and I still love you :)

PS: I'll add this... people smoking pot at their house, I have no problems whatsoever, people do whatever they want to do... But when they go on the road under the influence and eventually get people in danger, that I don't agree.

Scorpio I totally agree with you 100pc. Driving under the influence of drugs is the same as drunk driving. The first time I tried pot was last year when I went to Amsterdamm with some friends. I smoked a joint or two but was also drinking beer and jeez after an hour or so I couldn't remember where i was or what I was doing - I lost 3 hours of my life in a city I didn't know. Luckily there were some good friends that kept an eye out for me and made sure I didn't fall in the dirty canal or get involved in any trouble - to them i am so thankfull. So pot, weed, marijuana or whatever you call it NEVER again. Beer - well of course but not if driving.