• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

normal

Oh, my how I wish I could just talk to you right now... Instead, Offer you healing. I wish to send you some healing energy and light. You accept too much responsibility for that which you never had any real control over. Bless your heart. Please, remember that we all have and are given free will. You are perfect whole and complete just the way you are and it was never your intention to cause anyone harm. Please, let go and let God have that burden. Slim you are the best. Again thanks for sharing...

:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

Jayman, you are such a beautiful entity...you and Mike and tampa and paris have said things to me on this thread, and Marky in pvt, that I'll never forget. Thank you so very much.

:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

Jayman, you are such a beautiful entity...you and Mike and tampa and paris have said things to me on this thread, and Marky in pvt, that I'll never forget. Thank you so very much.

Anytime, Slim. BTW. Do you know the difference between God and a Doctor? God doesn't think he is a doctor...