• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

NEXT Interview: Who do you want to see?

Which interview do you want to see next?

• Austin

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Anthony

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Diesel

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • Mike

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
What's cool is that all 4 of them have already been filmed, as we can see from the set in the photos, probably all done in an hour during a lunch break one day. I hope, Stephane, that you'll ask us all again to choose the next one. Don't forget now.

Would you say that in all probability Dave is running the main favorites through the Interview Moment as they fly in to do their futon scenes?

What's cool is that all 4 of them have already been filmed, as we can see from the set in the photos, probably all done in an hour during a lunch break one day. I hope, Stephane, that you'll ask us all again to choose the next one. Don't forget now.

The next one possibly. But we shouldn't vote on the last two. As that would make it seem like the person picked last is not highly regarded. Which of course is not the case at all. I'm very pleased that regardless of what order we see them in, that we will see all of these great guys at some point. It's a fine selection.

For me I have the feeling that I know so much already about Antony, Mike and Austin....but Diesal is a "beautiful mystery" what is behind those beautiful eyes, the smile of this soft spoken man ....enough Mat !!!!:blush:
Yes for me DIESEL first ...LOL

:001_tt1:

I love Anthony, Michael, and Austin. But Diesal won me over by getting fucked. I know all of the others finally gave in and did it too. I guess I never thought that diesel would. Also, Diesal seems to have no issues with kissing and getting passionate. I would love to hear what he has to say about bottoming or even kissing another guy...:thumbup:

I chose Diesal quite simply because he's the type of guy I'm attracted to in real life. The other 3 guys I just like to watch.

Last edited:
It was hard to pick which one I really wanted to hear answer questions. I do like Diesal because of those hot episodes with Jimmy. I want to know whats going on with Anthony and Michael. Michael is so up front and has answered questions on the forum. Mike is so hot and really likes to pound twinks. I voted for Diesal because he is so quiet and I would like to know what is behind that smile. Austin would have been my second choice, because he is the most interesting and complex of all of the choices.

Anthony vs Diesal

I voted for Anthony, even though Diesal is such a mysterious and good looking guy. So why Anthony? Well, I just am amazed at how much he loves anal. I dont think anyone has ever taken to it quite like Anthony (except maybe Sean who came out with Nu). I am just curious how being so into anal may have changed his life, if at all. He's not hard on the eyes either!

Let get diesil in for the interview and how about we then have tyler finally paired with him. Back when you filmed that 4-way with diesil, mike, tyler and chris. If you look back on that you will see how attracted tyler was to diesil and how briefly though sweetly diesil triedto respond. However, diesil got paired with chris and tyler with mike,and we never got to see that chemistry play itself out with tyler and diesil... Sean would be a good pairing for diesil too. In diesil's last episode with jimmy and mike. Diesil squated over jimmy's face and hung down his throat. Sure would like to see you in that position while your fucking diesil!!! Just need to losen up a little and be more creative in your leverage and positioning abit. You did hang it in nice with jimmy EVERY Time! and the way you hung it in danny and made love to his furry manhole laying behind and along side was lookin really amazing, must have really felt good man from the look in your eyes on the one and the way your cock really awelled up and spread his hairyhole! Let see more of that too eh? Cause its hOT! - E.J.-Citrus Heights, Ca

Ok so now that the votes are coming in when do we get to see the results?:drool:

but if i had to pick out of any of the models to see in the next behind the scenes it would of been Jordan..he's my ideal bf material type. even tho he shaves all of his body hair off and i love men with hair

Anthony would be my choice. He seems to be intelligent and a lot of fun. Pretty good actor as well. Yep, Anthony for me! :lol:

Hanging in,
MacTee

I love Anthony, Michael, and Austin. But Diesal won me over by getting fucked. I know all of the others finally gave in and did it too. I guess I never thought that diesel would. Also, Diesal seems to have no issues with kissing and getting passionate. I would love to hear what he has to say about bottoming or even kissing another guy...

Jayman, me too. He won me over by getting fucked and falling in love with the totally adorable Jimmy/ie. But that's not the reason I want to see his interview. It's to find out things :sneaky2::sneaky2:. I'm counting on David to have asked him one question only, the one a lot of us want to hear answered: "Diesal, all the members have been writing to us and stuff like that, and they've been writing, and they want to know everything about your love affair with Jimmy/ie. So the mic is all yours I'm not gonna say another word, just tell them everything from when you two first met and stuff like that, to what's going down with you guys now, as we speak...":lol::lol:

Otherwise, frankly, I would like to have seen the irresistible Michael first. He's such a cuteassed scrawny karate twink and has the advantage of being gay, so he's got a huge sense of humor.

I'd like to see Anthony interviewed because of his personal and family situation. Even though Mike is gay I'd love to hear him interviewed too. And I'd like to throw in Logan and Zach and hear from the 2 hottest models their history also.