• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Song called "F-R-E-A-K"

Rob_Ryder

College Dudes Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So as you have seen, most of my songs thus far are purely motivational type. I figured it was time to throw in something a little different. Let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBUD83YNr0E

Be nonmotivational more often. This is great. It's sort of truncated quality is nice, like a 3D sketch; it says what it needs to say and stops. It's an experiment in applied creativity. You're very good.

Be nonmotivational more often. This is great. It's sort of truncated quality is nice, like a 3D sketch; it says what it needs to say and stops. It's an experiment in applied creativity. You're very good.

I'm glad you think so Slim! That is more close to the style that is the true me. I can't lie, I love a nice dirty rap sometimes ;-)

stowe1

Rob - I'm not a big rap fan, but yours was quite good. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Rob - I'm not a big rap fan, but yours was quite good. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Aww thanks Stowe1! I try to make it rap that everyone can enjoy and get down to :)

I love it. On the rare occasion that I get go dancing, this is the type of song that ALMOST anyone can get on the floor to.

I love it. On the rare occasion that I get go dancing, this is the type of song that ALMOST anyone can get on the floor to.

:blushing: awww that's what I was hoping for :)

i am developing an appreciation for rap. you are quite good.
thanks for the shout out.
enjoy the fourth.

i am developing an appreciation for rap. you are quite good.
thanks for the shout out.
enjoy the fourth.

I'm glad you can appreciate it Another1. It means a lot to have the respect of people that don't normally listen to rap. You are very welcome for the shout out:thumbup: