• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New here

Welcome JanMikal from Stockholm Sweden to Broke Straight Boys Without even knowing you I appreciate two things about you right off the bat. One is your name, as of my favorite totally hot actors was the very hot and handsome Jan Michael Vincent, and secondly I like that you chose the avatar of Team Jimmy, who does not always get shown the love by many forumites. You have excellent taste, and it is a pleasure to have you join us in the forum. :welcome:

Attachments

• jm1.jpg
    jm1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 47
  • jm2.jpg
    jm2.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 61
  • jm3.jpg
    jm3.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 63
That's a very good question Janmikael! I've been wondering the same thing. I hope that we see some more of Cliff. And he does have that strong Nordic, Viking look that you would be very familiar with. lol No wonder that you fixated on him. :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

Welcome JanMikal from Stockholm Sweden to Broke Straight Boys Without even knowing you I appreciate two things about you right off the bat. One is your name, as of my favorite totally hot actors was the very hot and handsome Jan Michael Vincent,

Oh yes. I remember Jan Michael Vincent. Woof! I also remember seeing a nude photo of him years ago. You wouldn't happen to have it, would you Mike? lol

Attachments

• avxpw4tgr6u7vap6.jpg
    avxpw4tgr6u7vap6.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Jan-Michael Vincent photo 4.jpg
    Jan-Michael Vincent photo 4.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 19
Oh yes. I remember Jan Michael Vincent. Woof! I also remember seeing a nude photo of him years ago. You wouldn't happen to have it, would you Mike? lol
I don't have that pic, Tampa, but I do recall it well. It was from a film called Billy & Buster, and Jan was naked but showed a rather small, flacid penis but it was Jan Michael, and I loved seeing him in all his splendor. :thumbup:

Welcome janmikael! It's always nice to add to the membership and forum. Hope you enjoy the boys...they are all very talented. Please add your info on the "10 facts" thread in order for us to get to know you better. Also, Ms. K is doing a neat thread on places around the world. So there is a lot here besides just dicks and ass, but those are two of the best things, enjoy!

I don't have that pic, Tampa, but I do recall it well. It was from a film called Billy & Buster, and Jan was naked but showed a rather small, flacid penis but it was Jan Michael, and I loved seeing him in all his splendor. :thumbup:

That's the one. :thumbup: Small, flacid, cut... But what I wouldn't have given to be able to jump his bones. He was hottie in his prime. Of course I'm much younger than him. LOL

To Mikeyank and Tampa 24.You will probably be excited as hell hearing I have that particular nude scene of Jan Michael Vincent out of Billie and Buster (1974) on a clip downloaded from Cinemale.Him getting out of his clothes and walking in frontal nude slowly to the camera during a picnic with his sweetheart.Afterwards they both hang on to a big rope (Tarzan style) for a swim in the river.His beautiful cut penis and butt are clearly revealed in slow motion as well.Clip can be played in vlc,real player and windows.If you agree to give me your personal "e" mail addresses, I would be glad sharing this clip.Not publically to the forum because I am rather cautious in these things.

Thanks for the support.

I realy like the other boys aswell but I want to se more of Cliff- he has awonderfull huge cock and some of the boys should get down and suck and get fucked by him

J

Welcome to the forum janmikael! It is nice to haVe a new person on the forum. As BEth already mentioned, feel free to go the the thread "10 Random Facts" and tell us more about you!

Also, the non-membership chat is also quite interesting. Hope you enjoy your time here.

To Mikeyank and Tampa 24.You will probably be excited as hell hearing I have that particular nude scene of Jan Michael Vincent out of Billie and Buster (1974) on a clip downloaded from Cinemale.Him getting out of his clothes and walking in frontal nude slowly to the camera during a picnic with his sweetheart.Afterwards they both hang on to a big rope (Tarzan style) for a swim in the river.His beautiful cut penis and butt are clearly revealed in slow motion as well.Clip can be played in vlc,real player and windows.If you agree to give me your personal "e" mail addresses, I would be glad sharing this clip.Not publically to the forum because I am rather cautious in these things.

I too was greatly enamored with Jan Michael, that is until he became such an alcoholic and wife beater. Pity, because he was a pretty good actor and he was surely easy on the eyes.

I was really attracted to Jan Michael back in the day. I loved his nude seen in the movie. I wanted to work on his cock and see how big it would get. Sad that his life turned out the way it did. Btw is he still living?

I was really attracted to Jan Michael back in the day. I loved his nude seen in the movie. I wanted to work on his cock and see how big it would get. Sad that his life turned out the way it did. Btw is he still living?
According to IMDb he still is.67 yo.