• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New editing rule

joeychuck2

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I noticed that we have 5 minutes after we post to edit a post.
I replied today and found a typo a few minutes later and was unable to correct it.
It didn't change anything in its meaning and Im sure eryone knew what I meant but would have liked to fix it.

I noticed that we have 5 minutes after we post to edit a post.
I replied today and found a typo a few minutes later and was unable to correct it.
It didn't change anything in its meaning and Im sure eryone knew what I meant but would have liked to fix it.

This is a pain from time to time. Just wondering Mark since things have really settled down in the forum and we have all been good boys can we by chance get that editing thing back to normal?

This is a pain from time to time. Just wondering Mark since things have really settled down in the forum and we have all been good boys can we by chance get that editing thing back to normal?
I kind of like having the five minute rule. I think that it keeps some member's "in line" who might be inclined to post "wild rantings" and then remove their thread in a more sober moment, and remove everything else that was said on that thread with it.

I think that I like the idea of whatever someone posts will remain "forever". :thumbup: