• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

More actions in my bedroom!!!!

scorpio

Reaction score
I just set up my xbox360 there, so i can kick some ass before going to sleep :)

Do you have any video game consoles? What kind of games do you play?
I usually like adventures but i also like some combat games.

I'm more of a PC games type of guy with MMORPGs but i like my xbox too.

I'm such a geek.

I'm such a geek.

Scorpio,
You might as well have written that post in Chinese. Most of us have no idea what you said? :001_smile:

Scorpio,
You might as well have written that post in Chinese. Most of us have no idea what you said? :001_smile:
No offense, Mitch, but now you know how most of us feel when ya'll speak in French!

P. S. I have no idea what Scorpio was talking about either. I am scheduled to learn how to tie my shoes tomorrow..............

Scorpio, I am truly losing hope, when a guy that looks like you can't get action in the bedroom! I think I like my xbox, but are we on the same page?

Last edited:
No offense, Mitch, but now you know how most of us feel when ya'll speak in French!

P. S. I have no idea what Scorpio was talking about either. I am scheduled to learn how to tie my shoes tomorrow..............

Scorpio, I am truly losing hope, when a guy that looks like you can't get action in the bedroom! I think I like my xbox, but are we on the same page?

I agree Scorpio. If that's all the action you're getting in YOUR bedroom there's not much hope for the rest of us. As nice and as handsome as you are I hope your dry spell ends soon! :wink:

As far as your original questions I heard "PC games" and "xbox". After that it all sounded like the parents talking to the kids in the Charlie Brown cartoon specials.

I'm in Terrel, Tx. Scorpio I can paint an X on my box and be Dallas in an hour! :anal_smiley: :drool: :am:

haha you guys are funny. MMORPG stands for "massively multiplayer online role-playing gamers", like you probably heard World of Warcraft. That's the kind of games that keeps me going.

But i have my xbox in my bedroom now so i can release some tensions before falling asleep and was just curious if we had any gamers amongst us :)

As for Scorpio and Sex, that's a whole new story...

haha you guys are funny. MMORPG stands for "massively multiplayer online role-playing gamers", like you probably heard World of Warcraft. That's the kind of games that keeps me going.

But i have my xbox in my bedroom now so i can release some tensions before falling asleep and was just curious if we had any gamers amongst us :)

As for Scorpio and Sex, that's a whole new story...

Well then do tell do tell! :w00t:. I'm still in Terrell, I can be there in an hour or so. :drool: :swallow: :idhitit: lol

I'm such a geek.
I've got a PS2 and Wii but not really a whole lot of games. An Xbox is on the list of things to get but so far, the Lego Star Wars and Indiana Jones have been my favorites along with the Tomb Raider games. I'm not big into the multiplayers like WoW but more the mindless things I don't have to think about too hard.