• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Models Chest Hair

Do you like to see models with chest hair?

• Total voters
Body Hair

Hey Broke Straight Boys Forumites:

Here is a poll for you.

Do you like to see the models: (this question pertains to chest hair only):001_smile:

A) Natural, with the chest hair they are born with.

B) With their chest hair trimmed neatly ("manscaped").

C) Shaved smooth and or waxed.

D) With stubble from a previous shaving or waxing.

Oh I definitely like natural body hair. ESPECIALLY treasure trails, in fact Broke Straight Boys has the most models/boys with SOME treasure trails, and I have downloaded all the videos from this category! I'm in my fifties, and if I am in the target group for marketing efforts, let me tell you that when I was in my sexual prime in my 20s and 30s, no one shaved anything. Maybe trim pubes and that was about it. So a shaved boy with no pubes looks like a chick with dick to me and does nothing for me at all. Sorry shavers... I'm just sayin...

Oh I definitely like natural body hair. ESPECIALLY treasure trails, in fact Broke Straight Boys has the most models/boys with SOME treasure trails, and I have downloaded all the videos from this category! I'm in my fifties, and if I am in the target group for marketing efforts, let me tell you that when I was in my sexual prime in my 20s and 30s, no one shaved anything. Maybe trim pubes and that was about it. So a shaved boy with no pubes looks like a chick with dick to me and does nothing for me at all. Sorry shavers... I'm just sayin...
Hi Bartly. Welcome to the forum, you sound like you're going to be an honest, interesting poster here. I'm a few years older than you, and I agree about a guy with no pubes. It ruins a young guy's body, to be "bald". Guys like Alden come to mind or Tyler with naturally smooth bodies and a natural patch of pubic hair. :biggrin:

I agree. I mean, I like a young guy that has a TOUCH of hair that is coming in... fact is it is very hot indeed. Hell, I didn't grow any chest hair until I was over 30... heh

Chest Hair

OK, it's time for clarification here on what I had written earlier. Perhaps I was thrown a bit over the "4 choices" we had to answer this poll.

Regarding chest hair ONLY, I chose Option A (Natural - With the chest hair they were born with) - I was debating between that choice and Option B (With their chest hair neatly trimmed - "MANscaped"). What I really prefer is both A and B. We're talking about guys who are between the ages of 18-25 for the most part - these HOT young STUDs haven't had the chance to become over-grown hairy bears yet!

Honestly, I'm looking for more of the hot young patients who grace your exam table to also include GUYS who are on the road to becoming MEN. As mentioned earlier, you have a great selection of guys with "Happy" or "Treasure Trails", but what about those hot young adolescents with some chest hair perhaps "fanning" across their upper chest? There are many interesting different patterns of chest hair as it slowly sprouts across a young man's chest. I remember being in college and staring at some of my roommates as they came from the showers, with wisps of hair in various colors spreading across their taunt and developing chests...

For those interested, here's a great research article on the matter of "the basic chest hair patterns of white males...) ENJOY!
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2610947/pdf/jnma00541-0027.pdf

There is a famous case that every first year law student reads as their first case in Contract Law: Hawkins v. McGee. This is a true story, it was decided in 1929. Hawkins was a young boy of about 7 who burned his hand on an electrical wire. Dr. McGee promised to make the hand 100% perfect. McGee grafted skin from Hawkins' chest to the hand and everything was fine – until Hawkins hit puberty. You guessed it! The case is known as the Case of the Hairy Hand. :biggrin:
Also, just think, if Hawkins had been one of those naturally smooth guys that Mikeyank admires, male law students everywhere would never have started their studies with a case also reminded them of the dangers of jerking off: glasses and hairy palms.:masterbate:
Jeff

With it being Valentines Day, I just couldn't resist!:001_tt2:

images

Sorry, sorry, sorry, but I was laughing so hard I had tears.:lol:

Lucy, you've got a lot of 'plaining to do...

With it being Valentines Day, I just couldn't resist!:001_tt2:

images

Sorry, sorry, sorry, but I was laughing so hard I had tears.:lol:

Dear Ms. Kianna,

Where exactly do werewolves fit in your "Valentine Day" scheme?

Oh well, it just gives me some "breathing room" for my rather tasteless Valentine's Day Card I posted on Jayman's Thread entitled "Happy Valentine's Day. In my defense, I was so desperate to find a suitable card to display, I took the first one on Wal-Mart's discounted shelf I could find.lol I'm quite sure it broke the mood, just as your hairy, "heartscaped" bear probably broke the mood as well. To my credit, I did at least provide an appropriate link to a Johnny Mathis tune, with his sexy voice.

Thank you Ms. K for not making me look so very bad after all!

Sincerely and Happy Valentine's Day,

Stimpy