• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Models Chest Hair

Do you like to see models with chest hair?

• Total voters
Yes, not keen on the long hairs in the mouth. Although perhaps you could combine fellatio with some oral hygiene...... I love some chest hair, I love some leg hair and I love some crack hair but global butt hair is not really my bag. Unless it's a really amazing bubble butt and unfortunately the pretty guy at SC doesn't have the best butt.

all things in moderation

Yes, not keen on the long hairs in the mouth. Although perhaps you could combine fellatio with some oral hygiene...... I love some chest hair, I love some leg hair and I love some crack hair but global butt hair is not really my bag. Unless it's a really amazing bubble butt and unfortunately the pretty guy at SC doesn't have the best butt.

Dear getitinme,

So glad we see eye to eye on the global butt hair. I think what you are getting at about body hair is "all things in moderation" as opposed to a tropical rain forest approach. If it takes a little manscaping to get to moderation levels, then so be it.

I have found out the hard way that the combination of toothpaste and a dick makes for unhappy times. Since dicks rarely have tooth decay, the application of toothpaste might, with its foaming action, preclude your finishing off an otherwise willing dick in this orally hygienic moment.

Best of luck to you!

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Sometimes all natural is not a good thing.:scared::blink:

images

Why Ms. K? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??

Yuck Yuck Yuck EWWWWWWW Grossss (get the point) That is not what I want to see at all.:thumbdown:

Yeah, "All Natural" is waaaayyyyyyy too broad. Googling "naturally hairy men" had everything from HOT to EWWWWW Grosssssss. :001_tt2:

Can you imagine changing his sheets?

Yuck Yuck Yuck EWWWWWWW Grossss (get the point) That is not what I want to see at all.:thumbdown:

Yeah, "All Natural" is waaaayyyyyyy too broad. Googling "naturally hairy men" had everything from HOT to EWWWWW Grosssssss. :001_tt2:

Dearest lpdude86 and Ms. Kianna,

These hairiest of men have many significant advantages over the rest of us regular guys. Their clothing fits as if it was custom made; their birth certificate indicates that they are in ther truest sense of the words "Clothing Optional"; when fooling around sexually with someone else's partner, they are never going to get caught in a lurch feverishly trying to get dressed before said partner arrives in the bedroom and discovers what was going on prior to his arrival; and they don't have to worry about current fashions, clothing clearance sales, or even having to take more than one action to accomplish bathing, washing clothing, and drying.

Just think of all the time they save. All they need to remember is to string up a bounce on any readily available jutting protrusion and presume washing. Lucky dogs!

My three main concerns are how much does he spend monthly for Mousse and other essential hair products? Does he go to an animal groomer for a touch up? Does he need to wear a flea collar in flea season? And finally, does he shed or add hair according to the seasons?

I guess typical male pattern balding wouldn't help much in these cases.

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

:confused1: LOL Do they need a flea collar? Can it be corn rowed? Can it be sheared like a sheep and made into sweaters? The questions are countless. When I originally started the poll I never thought of men that looked like sasquatch or like they had escaped from the primates Cage Kafig at the zoo. I can't imagine that in the summer.
Dearest lpdude86 and Ms. Kianna,

These hairiest of men have many significant advantages over the rest of us regular guys. Their clothing fits as if it was custom made; their birth certificate indicates that they are in ther truest sense of the words "Clothing Optional"; when fooling around sexually with someone else's partner, they are never going to get caught in a lurch feverishly trying to get dressed before said partner arrives in the bedroom and discovers what was going on prior to his arrival; and they don't have to worry about current fashions, clothing clearance sales, or even having to take more than one action to accomplish bathing, washing clothing, and drying.

Just think of all the time they save. All they need to remember is to string up a bounce on any readily available jutting protrusion and presume washing. Lucky dogs!

My three main concerns are how much does he spend monthly for Mousse and other essential hair products? Does he go to an animal groomer for a touch up? Does he need to wear a flea collar in flea season? And finally, does he shed or add hair according to the seasons?

I guess typical male pattern balding wouldn't help much in these cases.

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

:confused1: LOL Do they need a flea collar? Can it be corn rowed? Can it be sheared like a sheep and made into sweaters? The questions are countless. When I originally started the poll I never thought of men that looked like sasquatch or like they had escaped from the primates Cage Kafig at the zoo. I can't imagine that in the summer.

Maybe they live in Alaska, Siberia, or Antarctica? A corn rowed torso is something I NEVER, EVER want to see! EWWWWW! YUCK!:thumbdown:

Corn rowed...

Maybe they live in Alaska, Siberia, or Antarctica? A corn rowed torso is something I NEVER, EVER want to see! EWWWWW! YUCK!:thumbdown:

Dear lpdude86 or Ms. Kianna,

We, in these hard economic times, need to think of life's little obstacles as an opportunity to re-employ those wanting of employment. Labor intensive jobs need to make a comeback developing further handicrafts like handwoven woolens and lace, production of jaccard fabrics, and the reintroduction of corn row braiding factories. For sure it would keep people busy and get them off the unemployment roles.

Think of these modern day sasquatches as potential job retraining projects on two-to-three legs, depending on their level of sexual activity or inactivity at the time. For sure, they will only have two shoes with very very broad shoe widths, maybe even more broad than they are long. Just think of it as more an issue of "girthiness" as opposed to "lengthiness" as girthiness is easier to achieve in real life than the preferred additional length. It seems like I have heard this same argument elsewhere, but where exactly has this also been discussed before?:wink::wink: I wonder?

Hopefully, with the reinvention of "cottage industries" within our local communities, these hairy guys, after being corn rowed head to toe like a full-length sweater/coat, will become revered as to the potential economic opportunity each one represents. And in the future, instead of having bulls represent the captains of industry, perhaps this iconic image will be replaced with the furriest sasquatch on this hemisphere. With the economy now thriving, people will have a more accepting appreciation for their hairy predicament and they can hold their head high, once again.

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Would these new cottage industries affect the "snuggi" factories?

Dearest lpdude86,

Don't be insulted, but is this some kind of trick question having only the most illogical and implausible of answers? The answer is No.

Unless you refer to the latest defense contract "snuggi" requesting waterproofing with fire retardants and for use in place of heretofore "Military Dress Uniforms" to be used only in the most formal of settings coming with patent leather flip-flops and automatically deployable white dress gloves for expressly eating "buttered popcorn", French cuffs with studs and cuff links stating made in the USA, and topped with a formal bow tie with two sizes of condoms in formal black discreetly displayed on each side of the knot for accommodating most different sizes of cocks, and finally, a secret hidden door in the front for those pressing nature-calling moments.

Snuggi's: Can't live with 'em and can't live without 'em. (underwear optional)

Stimpy

His entire dorsal area, from nape to coccyx, is cornrowed. He wants to meet Deidra.

Attachments

• Cole Ryder.jpg
    Cole Ryder.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 27
Hmmmm.... chest hair, chest hair, chest hair... what is this you speak of?

shoulder boulder holder wha...what did you say?

Hmmmm.... chest hair, chest hair, chest hair... what is this you speak of?

Dear Zyl84,

I think it is the latest thing since carpet and should help you slide across the room just like in TV wrestling matches. Once again you see here a new application of the trusty "flea collar" only now appearing in a convenient "flea harness" with four times the flea fighting power. In the immortal words of the Devine Bette Middler, is this leather strapping just another use for the phrase "over the shoulder, boulder holder?"

Sincerely,

Stimpy

LOL :w00t:
Dear Zyl84,

I think it is the latest thing since carpet and should help you slide across the room just like in TV wrestling matches. Once again you see here a new application of the trusty "flea collar" only now appearing in a convenient "flea harness" with four times the flea fighting power. In the immortal words of the Devine Bette Middler, is this leather strapping just another use for the phrase "over the shoulder, boulder holder?"

Sincerely,

Stimpy