• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mikey, Nathan, Corey 10/16 update

My apologies, et al...

I am sorry that I offended you Jon. My intention(and I am standing by it) was to convey that I was/am tired of seeing his attitude/demeanor, in that (while it may be his 'character' to be how he is acting, he needs to be less aggressive at times, and less hyper, and hopefully I can change my outlook of him.) Let's face it, most of the other models that he is/has worked with, 1.) are not gay, 2.)are not as aggressive as he is, and/or not used to being with another guy. Why not give THEM a chance, rather than scare them?

Well you have certainly judged Mikey by his sexuality/demeanour so I think you should eat your own words there Bobby baby. And if you think this site is all about straight boys then think again. It may have been the original concept but not any more as there have been many gay and bisexual guys on here.

Finally, if you want to know and understand Mikey a lot more, read his thread and you'll see what a lovely boy/young man he is. As far as I know he has not been nasty to anyone on the forum and I'm sure if he reads your posts he will not respond in the same manner as your good self.

I am sorry that I offended you Jon. My intention(and I am standing by it) was to convey that I was/am tired of seeing his attitude/demeanor, in that (while it may be his 'character' to be how he is acting, he needs to be less aggressive at times, and less hyper, and hopefully I can change my outlook of him.) Let's face it, most of the other models that he is/has worked with, 1.) are not gay, 2.)are not as aggressive as he is, and/or not used to being with another guy. Why not give THEM a chance, rather than scare them?

I think you've been looking at another Broke Straight Boys site as I have never found such traits in Mike but I have found such attitude in others which you fail to mention. Mike has been in many films on Broke Straight Boys at least 3 or 4 with cousin Anthony who is gay for pay. He's also been involved in shoots with other experienced guys and in this film Corey had been on College Boy Physicals and he certainly was not overawed by Mikey and neither was Nathan. Go watch the film if you can stomach seeing Mikey again.

I'm right there regarding Mikey - nice dude, probably fun to party with, but this is "allegedly" str8 guys etc. etc. There should at least be some attempt to keep the fantasy going. I'm probably not the only one who joined because the site name is Broke Straight Boys Let's not get into that discussion again, but can you guys at least PRETEND that the guys you use are at least borderline str8?

And Corey str8?? LOL. I also agree that it's time for some new dudes on the site. If I want to see the same guys and the same scenes over and over I'll just pull up the archives. I'm probably not even going to watch the Monday episode. I live in Ft. Laud so I know you can stroll any of our beaches and find a bunch of dudes who need some money. OK, I'm done.

I'm probably not the only one who joined because the site name is Broke Straight Boys
I live in Ft. Laud so I know you can stroll any of our beaches and find a bunch of dudes who need some money. OK, I'm done.
I couldn't agree with you more Troublemaker. The word STRAIGHT in the name of the site is what got me here, and yes there are always some incredible looking straight guys on the beaches of Fort Lauderdale, and that is right in David & Eddie's backyard.......a short hop skip and jump to "the futon". :001_tt2:

I too find Mikey a handsome and beautiful guy and being openly gay he is obviously comfortable with other guys. This familarity adds fun to his scenes. I don't mind him being a bit 'silly' sometimes.

While Corey was busily gagging (which was giving me the same feeling just watching it) I got to thinking where is Mikey's 9 incher actually going in Corey's throat. To find out I visited the local hospital just now and had the attached x-ray done. :001_tt2:

Undie (thanks to the x-ray assistant who was gorgeous) :lol:

You get all the BEST photos! I particularly love this one, although a deep throating one would be even more awesome! :001_tt1:

I like Mikey, I love his smile and I find him cute, I love his hot body, and I LUST after his incredible, huge, GIGANTIC cock! I also find his balls SO HOT, they are huge too, and I love how they literally swing back and forth when he's standing up and pulls down his underwear because they're so huge and low hanging!

I will say though, for being a gay boy, Mikey doesn't get as passionate as I wish he would. I have rarely seen him do any kissing, unless he's first prompted. He also never does any cum eating, and it would be really hot to see him initiate some passion once in awhile instead of only doing so when audibly directed to.

One should not substitute his aggressiveness for passion. It would be great to see a new scene where Mikey gets into the zone with a guy, and makes sweet love to him for all to see. Instead of the clowning around, aggressiveness, and all around really casual sex.

I can't tell you enough, as much as I am begging for more passion and hotness in the scenes, I'd love for it to be what at least appears to be spontaneous passion (not directed on camera where you can hear David telling them to try kissing). It takes the hottness away when you can hear them being told to kiss on cue, it's more like watching Pavlov's dog. So it's annoying when Mikey, one of the out gay boys, has to also be directed to kiss. And then once he does the obligatory kiss, it's never to be seen again until his next scene when he's once again ordered to kiss on cue.

True these are straight guys or the intent is for us to perceive them as straight, but c'mon let's slip some "unscripted" passion once in awhile!

Abe