• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mikey, Nathan, Corey 10/16 update

SGVBOB

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I will probably be upsetting some members with my review of this, but we are all entitled to our own opinions!

1.) I, personally, am tired of seeing Mikey.
2.) In MY opinion, shouldn't this scene have been a 'Wednesday' scene, as in the past , the midweek shoots/updates are for the solos/circle jerks/oral(for the veterans like these), and anal, et al scenes for the Saturday update?
3.) I DID like seeing Corey kiss.
4.) I would like to see Corey more, since he is, (supposedly), part of David's crew, (or at least at one time was)?

With past scenes that I have seen Corey in, he would make the perfect bottom

Once again, comments/feedback/critique always welcome!

Mikey Nathan and Corey

So we all know Mikey is gay. Nathan is believeable as straight. Corey??? If that boy is straight, I'm not gay! I don't think there's very many guys in the world that could deep throat Mikey's cock without some serious practice. Even with no gag reflex most straight boys wouldn't be interested in swallowing Mikey's monster cock. Don't tell me it was the money. One can give an exceptional blow job without deep throating. I've sucked a few cocks in my day and deep throated some, but either way I've always been told I give very good head. I only mention this to support my earlier comment. Well............and if anyones interested.........I can be reached at 555-555-5555!!! LOL:thumbup:

For an oral scene, I think this is one of the better ones I've seen. Good oral skills shown, personable performers, and some good fun. One cannot argue that Mikey has a great dick, but he also adds life to any scene. Yes, he can get a bit silly, but it's better than being a stolid lump. Corey's ability to deep throat Mikey's monster was truly awe inspiring, not once or twice but multiple times. Nathan has to get off at least one good line in a scene. This one about having to get Corey's phone number for his oral skills. The kissing sort of pushed it over the top as a scene, and now we know Nathan will kiss too. Something else to look forward to. I do agree that Corey just might be a great bottom in future scenes. I seldom give an oral scene a 5, but I think this one deserves it.

What is to like in this

I will probably be upsetting some members with my review of this, but we are all entitled to our own opinions!

2.) In MY opinion, shouldn't this scene have been a 'Wednesday' scene, as in the past , the midweek shoots/updates are for the solos/circle jerks/oral(for the veterans like these), and anal, et al scenes for the Saturday update?
4.) I would like to see Corey more, since he is, (supposedly), part of David's crew, (or at least at one time was)?

Dear SGVBOB,

I totally agree with #1. Mikey was simply overbearing and obnoxious and he is not a sympathetic individual to me. I find it difficult to extend to Mikey the benefit of the doubt, like I can readily do for so many other models including his cousin. It is not that I am tired of him, it is that I have never cared for him. In fact I found the while episode unsatisfactory, even my boy Nathan didn't measure up to his usual standards.

Concerning Corey, he is too skinny for my tastes with his shoulder blades so pronounced but I am pleased for his sake you find him interesting. I make no judgments on Corey otherwise and, paired with the right people, I might have had better feelings for his performance. I realize that I am being very superficial in my likes and dislikes but that is the way tastes are.

I could have done without this episode all together.

Ya know what was hot. When Mikey and Corey kissed while Nathan sucked Corey and stroked Mikey. Corey's thight thin lips locked in over the base of Mikey's stalward cock shaft was impressive and envious. I'd take Mikey any day: engaging upbeat personality with a hot hot hot build. Corey is another first for me, my type with a get-things-done at your pleasure attitude. Some of the negative comments above . . . well, try to get more sleep and feel better about yourselves.

I have to say that, in this particular video, I find Mikey incredibly off putting in the extreme. Usually, I can overlook him being very unattractive and instead, appreciate his personality.. however, he was so annoying with the way he kept pawing at the new boy, I just went.. ugh.

Still Waiting for the next hot newbie

I like Mikey, and find him very handsome with a great body and a beautiful cock. Nathan is a trooper, willing to do whatever it takes to make some bucks. Corey is not my type at all, and I don't believe that there is anything "straight" about him.

Again, I'm waiting for David to introduce some "fresh meat" to the site, good looking, young, totally inexperienced straight guys, who are just curious enough to get naked on a gay web site, and let another dude "mess around" with them.

I want to see a somewhat nervous, but confident in his looks and masculinity type straight boy take the plunge for the first time into man to man j/o and cocksucking. Hopefully, we will see a new Logan, or Alden, or Jordan or Tyler type soon. I am waiting patiently for the next, "must see" hot new Broke Straight Boys The same models, over and over, do not provide that spark that I'm waiting for.

Hmmmm. I just watched this and the only way to sum the whole thing up is, weird. I would agree with Mike, that Corey is not straight. He could have kept kissing, and that was enjoyment on his face, not nervousness. Nathan was doing the best he could in an uncomfortable situation. I would say it was uncomfortable, because Mikey was just weird, in this one.

I too find Mikey a handsome and beautiful guy and being openly gay he is obviously comfortable with other guys. This familarity adds fun to his scenes. I don't mind him being a bit 'silly' sometimes.

While Corey was busily gagging (which was giving me the same feeling just watching it) I got to thinking where is Mikey's 9 incher actually going in Corey's throat. To find out I visited the local hospital just now and had the attached x-ray done. :001_tt2:

Undie (thanks to the x-ray assistant who was gorgeous) :lol:

Attachments

• blowjob.jpg
    blowjob.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 21
David you did good! I liked the whole scene! Liked all the guys! good mix a good fuck scene with the three of them would be nice!

I loved this scene. For me it could have been just Mike and Corey. Wow: Did they have chemistry. The contest really made it fun. I enjoyed the quips from both Mike and Nathon. Nothing to change. I too broke my usual scoring for oral and gave this a 5. Great scene.

I found the scene hot. Have no prob with Mikey - what's he sposed to do - pretend it's his first time or something? He's simply believable to me. Corey is a beauty and a real hard worker. I hope to see more of him.

I stand by you 100%!!
With a big ol red * next to number 1!!
I know I will ruffle a few feathers as well, but come on, Mikey should have been dropped a long time ago. No offense to Mikey or Mikey supporters, I am sure he's a nice guy, but it's time to move on, out with the old and in with the new. The only thing he brings to the party is his big cock, but there are plenty of big cocks out there that we hav'nt seen yet - Jason.

Mr. Cum....Thanks for the input/response. I DO FULLY acknowledge that what appeals to me, (as far as scenario selection/models), may not appeal to others, and I will NEVER berate another's comments, if he/she chooses to disagree with me on Model choice/scene choice, so be it...this is what(in my opinion), the forum was designed for!

Dear SGVBOB,

I totally agree with #1. Mikey was simply overbearing and obnoxious and he is not a sympathetic individual to me. I find it difficult to extend to Mikey the benefit of the doubt, like I can readily do for so many other models including his cousin. It is not that I am tired of him, it is that I have never cared for him. In fact I found the while episode unsatisfactory, even my boy Nathan didn't measure up to his usual standards.

Concerning Corey, he is too skinny for my tastes with his shoulder blades so pronounced but I am pleased for his sake you find him interesting. I make no judgments on Corey otherwise and, paired with the right people, I might have had better feelings for his performance. I realize that I am being very superficial in my likes and dislikes but that is the way tastes are.

I could have done without this episode all together.

I disagree with those that think Mikey is done by. Mike is a loveable lad who never fails to perform in front of the camera and to say he's past his sell by date, I think he's only about 22 and has a lot more to offer.

Corey is a good find - I love his long blonde hair - I loved his College Boy Physicals shoot too. For a guy with only one bollock he sure shoots far. Nathan did well too and should have been offered the opportunity to kiss early on too - guess David thought he wouldn't be up for it.

PS to Bob - This is NOT the Corey that his part of David's crew. You refer to the dark skinned openly gay Corey who I believe is or was the makeup or hair artist.

I like Mikey, could do without Corey and really like Nathan. He has a sturdier, masculine build as opposed to the other guys skinny builds. Great legs, chest and stomach....

I think it is his FLAMING attitude, or TRULY hyperness, or combo of both, I cannot figure him out. Before those that are effeminate get ready to send 'hate replies', let me explain: As I have stated prior we ALL have our places on this Earth, NO ONE has the right to judge you/us, by your/our:mellow:sexuality/demeanor, etc, with that being said, I thought this is supposed to be about 'straight' boys, or breaking in 'straight' boys, testing their limits as to see how far they would go for the almighty dollar?

I will acknowledge that (those who follow my thread reviews, know that I have a fondness for the Kyler/Corey/Ryan types-surfer/skater/TRUE cityboi-types, (for the record, not a pothead here!! :thumbup: )
I stand by you 100%!!
With a big ol red * next to number 1!!
I know I will ruffle a few feathers as well, but come on, Mikey should have been dropped a long time ago. No offense to Mikey or Mikey supporters, I am sure he's a nice guy, but it's time to move on, out with the old and in with the new. The only thing he brings to the party is his big cock, but there are plenty of big cocks out there that we hav'nt seen yet - Jason.

Last edited:
I think it is his FLAMING attitude, or TRULY hyperness, or combo of both, I cannot figure him out. Before those that are effeminate get ready to send 'hate replies', let me explain: As I have stated prior we ALL have our places on this Earth, NO ONE has the right to judge you/us, by your/our:mellow:sexuality/demeanor, etc, with that being said, I thought this is supposed to be about 'straight' boys, or breaking in 'straight' boys, testing their limits as to see how far they would go for the almighty dollar?

I will acknowledge that (those who follow my thread reviews, know that I have a fondness for the Kyler/Corey/Ryan types-surfer/skater/TRUE cityboi-types, (for the record, not a pothead here!! :thumbup: )

Well you have certainly judged Mikey by his sexuality/demeanour so I think you should eat your own words there Bobby baby. And if you think this site is all about straight boys then think again. It may have been the original concept but not any more as there have been many gay and bisexual guys on here.

Finally, if you want to know and understand Mikey a lot more, read his thread and you'll see what a lovely boy/young man he is. As far as I know he has not been nasty to anyone on the forum and I'm sure if he reads your posts he will not respond in the same manner as your good self.

Well you have certainly judged Mikey by his sexuality/demeanour so I think you should eat your own words there Bobby baby. And if you think this site is all about straight boys then think again. It may have been the original concept but not any more as there have been many gay and bisexual guys on here.

Finally, if you want to know and understand Mikey a lot more, read his thread and you'll see what a lovely boy/young man he is. As far as I know he has not been nasty to anyone on the forum and I'm sure if he reads your posts he will not respond in the same manner as your good self.
I completely agree Jon. Mikey has always been a total sweetheart to us on the forum, and according to those who've met him at appearances, he is one class act.

Being that Mikey is one of the few "brokies" that we know read's the forum, I think we should show a bit more respect to someone who has always treated everyone with total class.

Thank you Jon for saying what I was thinking. :thumbup1:

Correction appreciated!

Hi John! I really DO appreciate the correction. hopefully we can/will see more of him,(Corey), soon!!

I disagree with those that think Mikey is done by. Mike is a loveable lad who never fails to perform in front of the camera and to say he's past his sell by date, I think he's only about 22 and has a lot more to offer.

Corey is a good find - I love his long blonde hair - I loved his College Boy Physicals shoot too. For a guy with only one bollock he sure shoots far. Nathan did well too and should have been offered the opportunity to kiss early on too - guess David thought he wouldn't be up for it.

PS to Bob - This is NOT the Corey that his part of David's crew. You refer to the dark skinned openly gay Corey who I believe is or was the makeup or hair artist.