• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mike Robbins poll

Mike Robbins poll

• I strongly dislike him, I never did like him

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I am definitely not a fan of his.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I quit liking him since he started getting arrogant

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • I neither like nor dislike him.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • I used to like him, but only before he started getting arrogant.

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • I do like him, but he he's not one of my top 10 favorites on BSB.

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • I love him, he's one of my top 10 favorites!

Votes: 19 31.7%

• Total voters
I strongly dislike him, I never did like him. His attitude, tattoos and certain features of his face make my dick become a vagina...

I agree with you 100% Mike, a guy DOES NOT have to get fucked in order for there to be progression. But they do have to do more than simply fuck and do oral scene after scene. They need to have at least a couple scenes in which they also kiss, get a facial, or something memorable besides simply fucking and doing oral.

I know that doing nothing more scene after scene is perfectly fine with you, but for some of us it gets really boring!

I keep going back to Diesal He was always a goof ball in his scenes, only fucking and doing oral...and he didn't even seem to like sucking dick. But then that magical scene with Jimmy came about, and Diesal was transformed. Because of all the kissing and passion! Diesal has been on Broke Straight Boys for years now, and he's still going strong. He has progressed, beyond simply fucking and doing oral. He has shown passion, tenderness, and been very loving with Jimmie.

I think most of us give him a pass, because we know what he is capable of and we keep hoping to see more of it in the future. Not saying that we will, but Diesal is definitely "safe" for now...I don't look for him to get kicked out of the Broke Straight Boys house anytime soon.

Abe

I agree. I don't think progressing necessarily means bottoming if it's something you're truly not comfortable with. Out of the Jimmie/Diesal series, scene three is my least fave because Diesal didn't look satisfied being buggered and it wasn't especially hot. I think the reason that Diesal gets a pass on that, and MikeR might not, is because Diesal really did give it the old college try. And after he was done, he didn't swear to the heavens it would never happen again. Plus, Diesal's versatile even if he doesn't bottom. He's willing to kiss and show passion. Plus he has such a cool, laidback personality.

Stacey

Stacey. You are spot on.

Thank you like-minded Mikeyank

Thank you cumrag for bringing up Tank Shane in this discussion, as I see a great similarity between he and Mike Robbins. They are both physically perfect to my taste, and they are both among the most straight guys to appear on this site. Shane did get fucked in one scene, and it is a scene that I will not watch again. I considered it torture for him, and was totally asexual to me.

I totally disagree with David's position, as well as the majority of active posters who say that a model must "progress" to accepting anal sex on the site, or they can no longer return to the futon. We all have our personal sexual limits and desires, and each of us is different.

I could watch beautiful (Tank) Shane or Mike Robbins, get naked and suck dick, get sucked or fuck anytime, and enjoy it. They are not bottoms and I see no reason that they need to be forced to accept a cock in their ass if that is not their nature. They are hot straight guys who both perform so nicely using their beautiful cocks on other guys who enjoy taking it. But alas, I'm definitely in the minority on that point. But thank you cumrag for bringing this point to the attention of the forum.

Dear MikeYank,

I greatly appreciate your support! It seems as if there can only be one outcome for every Broke Straight Boys model and yet they all have their individual traits that is what makes each one special. Otherwise simply cover their face with a larger paper grocery sack and proceed.

It is my hope that members at Broke Straight Boys will encourage management to rethink this hard-fast 1-2-3 rule. On the one hand we hear outcrying from members for more passion from the models. Passion is a hard-to-come-by quantity that requires some authenticy on the part of the "untrained in acting" Broke Straight Boys models. How is this ever to come about if their comfort-level is not encouraged by having sex toys etc become a visible part of the intermediate episodes. Then, with episodes depicting increased familiarity with butt plugs. dildoes, and other sex toys, maybe more models(hopefully straight) answer the call and partake of this forbidden fruit we lovingly call anal sex. In the future I'd like to see devirginized models leaving the Broke Straight Boys set with a smile on their newly enlightened faces.

Frequently gay models posing as straight boys are relied on to deliver the goods. If people want to see more straight guys getting fucked, then, simply, something has got to give and I don't mean just money. I doesn't particularly thrill me anyway with the economic hard times that people are destitute or desparate enough having to give it up permanently their "cherry ass" for just a few dollars, anyway. Giving it up out of curosity is much more appealing and interesting for me to watch. After all our models of whatever persuasion have to live with themselves afterward. Curiosity is a much better motivator because it is natural and usually has been more internalized by the individual and, thereby, is less likely to haunt them as much as some externally motivating money amount.

Mikeyank, I feel like I am talking to the Choir, so to speak. I wish more choir members would let your similar sentiments be known.