• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mike and Diesel

Would you like to see Mike and Diesel in a two-way flip-flop?

• Don't make me barf!

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • I've soiled the front of my boxers just thinking about it!

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • I could take it or leave it.

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Who are Mike and Diesel?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M&d tt

Oh, that tag team with Mike, Jimmy, and Diesal was one of the few tag teams liked. It is part of what made me wish for a flip-flop scene between the two of them.

I think they would make an awesome pair....as long as DIESEL gets to TOP FIRST....evil grin...hehehehehe :D

it would never ever happen and plus i dont care how you throw it diesal isnt a bottom at all and doesnt want to bottom but will for the site. If you watch how he acts you can tell in the jimmy video he nothing more to be some where else. I dont think we are going to see a good bottom scene out of this boy but i am totally okay with seeing him top anyone else.

it would never ever happen and plus i dont care how you throw it diesal isnt a bottom at all and doesnt want to bottom but will for the site. If you watch how he acts you can tell in the jimmy video he nothing more to be some where else. I dont think we are going to see a good bottom scene out of this boy but i am totally okay with seeing him top anyone else.

OK, fine. Jesus Christ! It will never happen and Diesal will never bottom again. I apologize for even mentioning such a ridiculous idea. Dear God, how could I have been so utterly wrong? What on earth possessed me to reveal such a vapid FANTASY to a bunch of people watching all these "straight" guys, with whom they would likely never have contact, have sex with each other? I must have been suffering some kind of dementia.

Thanks for the wonderful forum experience! I've learned my lesson.

Painful Experience?

OK, fine. Jesus Christ! It will never happen and Diesal will never bottom again. I apologize for even mentioning such a ridiculous idea. Dear God, how could I have been so utterly wrong? What on earth possessed me to reveal such a vapid FANTASY to a bunch of people watching all these "straight" guys, with whom they would likely never have contact, have sex with each other? I must have been suffering some kind of dementia.

Dear Navelluver,

Yes, I can relate!. It definitely can happen when combining both "fantasy" with "reality"!:dogfuck: Ouch! Like handing over total control to your trusted partner and your partner deciding to tear-your-ass-up.:booty:

Now where was I?:blushing: Anyway...?

What is dementia?:confused1: ANSWER: Just remember this, tomorrow is but another chance to learn something you once knew.

Hey bro,

Don't get stressed. Sometimes we throw out fantasies in here and people have fun and run with it. Others make their responses more serious. Since each post is open to everyone's interpretation you will get a cornucopia of reactions. We've also seen many times where an innocent attempt at sarcasm has gotten people uptight. Because it's all up to interpretation.

You've given us a good thread that has gotten people chatting. There's nothing wrong with that at all. For a new guy starting one of his first threads you've done great with this one. Don't sweat it.

Thanks for a great thread! :wink:

Your discussion isn't ridiculous. Both you and Boy Gusher are free to say what's on your mind. Don't apologize. I think any discussion that get's people involved is a good thing......

Speaking of soiled boxers....wonder how one goes about getting a pair of Diesels...
Maybe it is time for an auction..."cum" on bois put them undies up on the auction block...lol

Your discussion isn't ridiculous. Both you and Boy Gusher are free to say what's on your mind. Don't apologize. I think any discussion that get's people involved is a good thing......
I'm pleased to read that you feel this way. Over the last period of time here in "forum land", it seems like any post that is controversial or where members disagree, and begin to get into a spirited debate, has been squashed by other members, or those in authority.

It would be wonderful to see the forum get back to being a place for folks who have something in common, (the desire to pay a monthly subscription fee to watch good looking young 'straight' guys get naked and have sex with each other), to discuss, agree, disagree, debate, show emotion, and have adult discussions.

I will take your post as a sign of a loosening of the reins, on open, uncensored spirited discussions and debate here, once again. :thumbup:

Diesal has bottomed; Mike has not! Mike does not fuck similarly to Diesal who knows how to fuck. Diesal should fuck Mike R if that ever occurs. If he has left Broke Straight Boys, GOOD RIDDANCE! Where did he go anyway?

If you search back a while Mike R did actually bottom once in a vid...
However, it still doesn't redeem him in my book. As I posted on another thread here are my thoughts on why I DON'T like Mike R.

From the Broke Straight Boys Orgy thread:
I am sorry if this offends anyone but Mike R has gotten WAY TOO BIG OF AN EGO!!!
Also, in regards to Mike R, I am a fan of a few tattoos but he has WAY too many for my tastes.
One of my reasons for being on this site is that for the most part there aren't that many tattoos.
Personally I feel that his days should be over... He will only top and even at that then he thinks he is a hot shot and doesn't go at a slower pace first, doesn't take time and also randomly slaps people's ass's when he is topping them.
Now I don't know if they talked about it off camera about him slapping Leon's ass but if they didn't that is just Rude to presume that you can do that.
Bottom line Mike R has grown too egotistical of himself.
If he has gone I will shout praise and do a little happy dance:thumbup:

Please permitme to know when Mike R bottomed? I would be appreciative.

Go to the episode search and search for Mike.
Go to page two and find the following video:

Drew & Mike
October 26th, 2009

That is the one where he bottomed.