• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Getting His Ass Stuffed - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Wow. This seems like it’s going to be a great scene. Amone seemed more energetic and talkative and then we learn that this scene was filmed the week before Thanksgiving. Wow, that’s 5 months ago. Broke Straight Boys must have a lot of scenes filmed. Anyway, we also learn that Amone might be willing to bottom for Darron down the line so he must’ve really liked Darron.
Excited for this pairing and possibly a flip later.

I totally agree with Jay. Amone seems so much more relaxed and animated than usual. I don’t know if we are watching shoot weeks in order or randomly, but he seems to really like Darron, as do I. :001_smile: Darron is so very much my type.

And we have a little “after the before the scene” too. I loved this preview today and look forward to the scene.

:7thxg: Lol

Just watched the pre scene interview and then the scene. In the pre scene interview, Amone tentatively offered to flip fuck in a sequel, and Darron immediately accepted, so we all have something to look forward to! In the scene itself, Darron's deep throating amazed Amone, who then fucked the cum out of Darron! Darron is totally vers and equally good at topping and bottoming, although this hot scene was all bottoming for Darron! Things may change in that sequel though!

Darron was awesome as usual but once again Amone disappointed both with the fact he did not rim nor suck well, which he has done here before and elsewhere. I gave it a four as a result.

Just watched the after scene and thank you David for the New Years wishes. :biggrin:

Darron looks so good to me sitting naked as does Amone. Thanks guys.

Wow. This seems like it’s going to be a great scene. Amone seemed more energetic and talkative and then we learn that this scene was filmed the week before Thanksgiving. Wow, that’s 5 months ago. Broke Straight Boys must have a lot of scenes filmed. Anyway, we also learn that Amone might be willing to bottom for Darron down the line so he must’ve really liked Darron.
Excited for this pairing and possibly a flip later.
Yeah, this was filmed around the same time he bottomed at a not to be named site, so, I don't understand why he hasn't bottom for Broke Straight Boys, I would love to see Darron top him.

Not a fan of holding a scene for 6 months before release, to much has happened between time of filming, especially since most models are shooting for different studios. Love Darron in any scene!

Not a fan of holding a scene for 6 months before release, to much has happened between time of filming, especially since most models are shooting for different studios. Love Darron in any scene!
Agree completely about loving Darron In any scene. I know he’s been at multiple studios, but I love how engaged he gets in every scene. Darron is definitely a cut above, a totally high quality Broke Straight Boys :thumbup: