• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Message Board Issues

Still not resolved

Everything should be working but let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks,
Mark

Dear Mark,

I have deleted my internet cashe and used F5 with some improvement, but I still do not show the most recent comments under "New Posts". What next?

Thanks!

Stimpy

Dear Mark,

I have deleted my internet cashe and used F5 with some improvement, but I still do not show the most recent comments under "New Posts". What next?

Thanks!

Stimpy
Try clicking on this, Stimpy, as Chuck has offered help to anyone still having issues.

Hello everyone,

I applied more fixes tonight, so really keeping an eye on the forum. If anyone has any problems with the pages/posts not updating please let me know by sending a PM or email directly to: [email protected]

Thanks,
Chuck

Is anyone else seeing problems at all?

I just want to record the whole Rocco/Colin thing.

Is anyone else seeing problems at all?

Dear Chuck,

1.) I guess you have done your magic! As far as I can tell, ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL.

2.) Now then, I have tried to download Rocco and Colin's latest video on HD windows(widescreen) and I can only download two/thirds of the video before it goes to the blue screen at the end. The final one/third gets skipped. Hopefully this can be fixed. I downloaded it twice with the same results. When I first played the update, it stopped before the end but I clicked on it again and eventually saw the whole update. Now, I just want to record the whole thing.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Dear Chuck,

2.) Now then, I have tried to download Rocco and Colin's latest video on HD windows(widescreen) and I can only download two/thirds of the video before it goes to the blue screen at the end. The final one/third gets skipped. Hopefully this can be fixed. I downloaded it twice with the same results. When I first played the update, it stopped before the end but I clicked on it again and eventually saw the whole update. Now, I just want to record the whole thing.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

We are checking on this now. Thanks :)

Rocco and Colin download link has been fixed. :)

Still problems with download - no change

Rocco and Colin download link has been fixed. :)

Dear Chuck,

I just attempted to get the full download wmv 1280 x 720 of Rocco and Colin and all that will download stops after only 16min. 23 sec. and the rest of this update will not download.

Obviously, something is still not right. Thanks!

Stimpy