• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB Message Board Has Now Been Separated Into Several Boards

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
I have separated the message board into 2 sections. There is a section with pictures and videos and another section with general chat. As the board grows we can add more sections. We can definitely add some more niche picture and video threads. Let's see how this goes. :p

You might need to reload a few times to see the page. If that doesn't work close your browser and re open it. If that doesn't work clear your cache.

Cheers,
Mark
Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 5.56.51 PM.png

Last edited:
I have separated the message board into 2 sections. There is a section with pictures and videos and another section with general chat. As the board grows we can add more sections. We can definitely add some more niche picture and video threads. Let's see how this goes. :p

You might need to reload a few times to see the page. If that doesn't work close your browser and re open it. If that doesn't work clear your cache.

Cheers,
MarkView attachment 150682
Still does not work

I found them under watched threads but that means any one new will not see the image threads. Since you seperated the two, logically a seperate heading makrs sense, especially for those using the Forum the first time.

My thread is not there. You need to set up a new heading instead of just forum.
So far the only way I could get into the vidoes and pics section was to come to this particular post of yours and click on the website address you listed. Broke Straight Boys might have to tinker with easier access to both sections of the Forum. When I first joined Broke Straight Boys, there were two sections of the Forum, and it was easy to get into both, so it can be done. Hopefully just a quick fix.

So far the only way I could get into the vidoes and pics section was to come to this particular post of yours and click on the website address you listed. Broke Straight Boys might have to tinker with easier access to both sections of the Forum. When I first joined Broke Straight Boys, there were two sections of the Forum, and it was easy to get into both, so it can be done. Hopefully just a quick fix.

Not sure it might take some time to update. I am seeing it fine

And by the way, I just click on Message Board and everything comes up just fine in an orderly fashion. It’s all the there and much easier to find what interests me and what does not. I really appreciate what you did.