• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB Message Board Has Now Been Separated Into Several Boards

I know change is never easy I'm sorry. I think soon that section will get more traffic and more people are going to see it. The message board was always in two forums for a long time. When I moved to the new software everything went into one thread which may not been a good decision. Most boards have more than one section.
Mark. Putting things back to the way it always was prior to the changes indeed makes viewing the forums by categories very user friendly. I see this as a very positive move, especially for new members to be able to see the full list of topics and choosing categories that interest them. Thank you so much for your hard work to improve the forum. You obviously do care and it is appreciated.

I was just looking over the new Forum layout and you have done a marvelous job Mark, clearly marking the sections of the forum for different viewers and different topics. I am amazed how quickly you have transformed what was kind of a “mish mosh” of threads all mixed together two days ago into a clearly organized message board.

If you weren’t the boss, I’d say you deserve a raise!!! :biggrin:

Mark is working hard moving threads into their proper categories, as I’ve started a lot of threads over the years and I’m receiving notifications when threads that I started have been moved. Mark been working and moving all day. Thanks for your efforts. :thumbup:

Mark is working hard moving threads into their proper categories, as I’ve started a lot of threads over the years and I’m receiving notifications when threads that I started have been moved. Mark been working and moving all day. Thanks for your efforts. :thumbup:

There is over 10k threads so I am nowhere near the end lol. Thanks for your post. I can also hit don't notify if you want.

There is over 10k threads so I am nowhere near the end lol. Thanks for your post. I can also hit don't notify if you want.
Please keep the notifications coming. It’s like a trip down memory lane seeing threads that I started from years ago and quite honestly forgot many. Keep on doing what you’re doing. I like it. :thumbup1:

I think the new separation on the board is working out great. I can easily go right to the sections that interest me without getting lost in endless threads that I have no interest in. And I like that we have a section devoted exclusively to College Boy Physicals as in the recent past members would start threads for that site without mentioning the name of the site. It was very perplexing and now it is very clear. It’s great for me and I’m noticing new members joining in on discussions as other threads were hiding the real content of the forum, for opinions and discussions.

Keep up the great work Mark. The improvements are noticeable and have improved things immeasurably already. :thumbup1:

I have separated the message board into 2 sections. There is a section with pictures and videos and another section with general chat. As the board grows we can add more sections. We can definitely add some more niche picture and video threads. Let's see how this goes. :p

You might need to reload a few times to see the page. If that doesn't work close your browser and re open it. If that doesn't work clear your cache.

Cheers,
MarkView attachment 150682
Congratulations Mark. I do see this new format doing wonders to promote discussions and drawing more people to participate, including both new members as well as folks who rarely posted before. With just one forum previously, the discussion threads were often buried beneath picture posting threads. Now folks who want that can go right to the picture section and folks looking for discussions can easily find those too. I know you worked tirelessly during the transition to move threads from the past into their proper places but several weeks later, I am seeing some excellent progress in revitalizing the forum, due to your efforts. Thank you very much. :thumbup: