• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Martins, Saturday, May 2nd, Barcelona

Patrick

Banned
Reaction score
Here's one specific event that will be more of what we do in the USA. We'll be at the club martins in Barcelona on Saturday night (early Sunday morning). Here's the club's site: http://www.martins-disco.com/. Hope to see you there. Adios, for now.

I would love to be joining you guys in beautiful Barthelona. The architecture there is incredible. Get ready to speak your Spanish with a lisp. That's how it's done in northern Spain. The letters of C and Z are pronounced like the the dipthong TH. Oddly enough the S's in words are not pronounced with a lisp. Also the primary language spoken in Barcelona is not Spanish, but Catalonian. They will understand you speaking Spanish but you will not always understand them. lol Good luck with that!

!Buen viaje!

I would love to be joining you guys in beautiful Barthelona. The architecture there is incredible. Get ready to speak your Spanish with a lisp. That's how it's done in northern Spain. The letters of C and Z are pronounced like the the dipthong TH. Oddly enough the S's in words are not pronounced with a lisp. Also the primary language spoken in Barcelona is not Spanish, but Catalonian. They will understand you speaking Spanish but you will not always understand them. lol Good luck with that!

!Buen viaje!

Tampa, dude, guess who's bookin' his flight tomorrow! There's a dress code for that night: gym! sweatpants, trainers, bare chests. The club looks like it caters mainly for bare bears. Broke Straight Boys will be a revelation. Will there be any of the futonfellows? Patrick PM me mister, please.

Tampa, dude, guess who's bookin' his flight tomorrow! There's a dress code for that night: gym! sweatpants, trainers, bare chests. The club looks like it caters mainly for bare bears. Broke Straight Boys will be a revelation. Will there be any of the futonfellows? Patrick PM me mister, please.

I'm so happy you're going Slim!!! You were the first person I thought of when I saw the notice. Please take lots of pictures that you can share with us later. We will eagerly await all details of the evening. Have a great time!

!Buen viaje!

Thanks for the heads up. This will definately be an adventure! I just hope I don't lose any models over there!

Thanks for the heads up. This will definately be an adventure! I just hope I don't lose any models over there!

The Spanish are a noble people. If any models go missing they will turn up happy and well fed, but possibly a little sore in a few places. If Tyler goes missing over there just send la policia to a certain home in Palma de Mallorca. Have them tell Slim that it's time for him to let Tyler fly home again. :sexinbed: Also mention that the officers need to be young and handsome in order to subdue him. And that bodily force and physical contact are both authorized and encouraged. :tagteam:

The Spanish are a noble people. If any models go missing they will turn up happy and well fed, but possibly a little sore in a few places. If Tyler goes missing over there just send la policia to a certain home in Palma de Mallorca. Have them tell Slim that it's time for him to let Tyler fly home again. :sexinbed: Also mention that the officers need to be young and handsome in order to subdue him. And that bodily force and physical contact are both authorized and encouraged. :tagteam:

Tampa is right. You won't lose any models, they'll be returned, just with a little more mileage on them and with big grins. I've never been to Barcelona but in the south there is a rhythm to the day that we are not accustomed to. Many gay bars don't even open till 2am. Many of the guys I talked to go to work from the bar! (This also holds true for latin america). Of course this revolves around the practice and observance of the "siesta". Whatever you want to call the "A" gay (S&M Stand and Model) crowd (I like "Barbie") they won't be make an appearance till well past noon.

But you will have fun..... You can get a Happy Hour Happy Meal at McD's as they serve beer and Sangria! Get the boys off the beaten track, explore what we would call the "back alleys" of the old city. Eat at a hole in the wall as long as it is clean... the food will probably be excellent. Be brave and adventurous!

Buena Suerte!

Jayce

Patrick. Dude. Which models are gonna be on the trip with you?

(PS Bring one who wouldn't mind getting lost for just a little tiny week :lol:)

Tamps, that smiley :sexinbed: from now on and forever, is gonna make my dick instantaneously stiff every time I see it. Just the idea of having to wake Tyler up to deliver him into the hands of the law is really kinky and hot. Seriously it's fascinating the power of suggestion and association on reflexes from the reptile brain.

Usted, barcelona! Y possiblamente, Senor Tyler

Que Bueno! Slim I wish you all the best. As posted before, please take lots of pics. Most of all, have a wonderful time!

Que Bueno! Slim I wish you all the best. As posted before, please take lots of pics. Most of all, have a wonderful time!

Thanks my friend! I'll take lots of pictures. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to get on line once we're over in Europe. But we'll have lots of pictures to share when we get back. Adios!

Thanks my friend! I'll take lots of pictures. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to get on line once we're over in Europe. But we'll have lots of pictures to share when we get back. Adios!

As far as things to eat over there, if you like seafood at all you must try the paella. It's so much better over there than the Americanized versions I've had here. For an appetizer you can't go wrong with the gazpacho soup. It's actually an ancient recipe. In southern Spain there are deserts and dry climates much like our southwest. During the time of the Roman empire the soldiers stationed there ate the cold gazpacho soup as a refreshing way to beat the heat during the scorching hot days. It still tastes very good today.

Instead of just going with coffee for a breakfast or morning beverage try the chocolate. The hot chocolate in Spain is wonderful. We are not talking about a package of powder and chemical compounds mixed into hot water. When they pour your cup from the machine they have to practically cut off the flow with a pair of scissors. LOL You can practically stand up you spoon in it. And if you get the churros to dip into the chocolate it's almost orgasmic.

One day I went into a little hole in the wall bar/restaurant in Granada for a light breakfast. It wasn't even a churreria shop that specializes in churros. I ordered the churros and chocolate. They made the churros for me to order, which I had not expected. They deep fried them a few feet away from me and quickly set them right in front of me. They were too hot to pick up at first. Once I could finally dip them into the piping hot chocolate I nearly fell off the bar stool. SO GOOD!! For the rest of that little meal time stood still. I tuned out everything around me until I had consumed the last morsel. LOL Of course churros and chocolate doesn't have to be just a breakfast snack. :001_smile:

You all know Slim too well. :001_tt2:

Tamps, that smiley :sexinbed: from now on and forever, is gonna make my dick instantaneously stiff every time I see it. Just the idea of having to wake Tyler up to deliver him into the hands of the law is really kinky and hot. Seriously it's fascinating the power of suggestion and association on reflexes from the reptile brain.

Slim, You are the man. LOL :blushing::001_tt2: Have a great time the guys are wonderful to talk to too. Just in case doesn't work out. :blushing:

Hey guys. This club is huge and full of great freindly locals. There were some dark hidden areas that were full of people trying to intice the boys into. I don't think anything too kinky happened, but what happens in Barcelona, stays.......

Attachments

• barcelona (final night) 017.jpg
    barcelona (final night) 017.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 32
  • barcelona (final night) 008.jpg
    barcelona (final night) 008.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 46
  • barcelona (final night) 019.jpg
    barcelona (final night) 019.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 27
  • barcelona (final night) 020.jpg
    barcelona (final night) 020.jpg