• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mental Health Check

Mike, THANK YOU, my GOOD, and LONG TIME Friend!I appreciate you, and all here, as well those no longer here on the forum, eg, "LL"-(any clue about whom I am referring)?
I will be spending Christmas/New Year's with my family-Good Times!
However, this will be the reason for my disappearance on here, from tomorrow, the 23Dec-5Jan

SAFE and PEACEFUL holidays to all!

QUOTE=mikeyank;221300]I had no idea Bob how close you came to dying just two years ago. God bless you for pulling through and we should all be appreciative for every day we have on this earth, as we never know when it will be our last one. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and especially Healthy New Year. And of course that goes for all my fellow participants on the forum and to all the models and staff of Broke Straight Boys as well.[/QUOTE]

Mike, THANK YOU, my GOOD, and LONG TIME Friend!I appreciate you, and all here, as well those no longer here on the forum, eg, "LL"-(any clue about whom I am referring)?
I will be spending Christmas/New Year's with my family-Good Times!
However, this will be the reason for my disappearance on here, from tomorrow, the 23Dec-5Jan

SAFE and PEACEFUL holidays to all!

QUOTE=mikeyank;221300]I had no idea Bob how close you came to dying just two years ago. God bless you for pulling through and we should all be appreciative for every day we have on this earth, as we never know when it will be our last one. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and especially Healthy New Year. And of course that goes for all my fellow participants on the forum and to all the models and staff of Broke Straight Boys as well.
[/QUOTE]

Good Deal Bob. Have a good Christmas holiday. I take my Broke Straight Boys with me via iPad. Lol.

Dear Elite Member. Having gone through what you are now experiencing, I know the pain it brings. The day my mother died was the worst day of my life. I left Mom at the hospital. She was not conscious and I got the feeling she was hanging on because I was there. I drove the 25 miles to my home and tried to distract myself by mowing my very large lawn. My cell phone rang. It was the nurse with the news: Martin, your mother just passed away.

I started to cry and, I swear, I cried for four days. Earlier, I had told everyone to stay away. Mom didn't want a funeral or service of any kind so once the officials picked Mom up from the hospital I was free to wallow in my grief.

Elite Member, I give you these details of my grief in the hope that maybe some shared suffering will ease your pain. But most of all, I offer you my condolences and wishes for a speedy recovery. May God bless you and the closeness of friends ease your grief.

Martin Morisette
Prineville Oregon

Dear Elite Member. Having gone through what you are now experiencing, I know the pain it brings. The day my mother died was the worst day of my life. I left Mom at the hospital. She was not conscious and I got the feeling she was hanging on because I was there. I drove the 25 miles to my home and tried to distract myself by mowing my very large lawn. My cell phone rang. It was the nurse with the news: Martin, your mother just passed away.

I started to cry and, I swear, I cried for four days. Earlier, I had told everyone to stay away. Mom didn't want a funeral or service of any kind so once the officials picked Mom up from the hospital I was free to wallow in my grief.

Elite Member, I give you these details of my grief in the hope that maybe some shared suffering will ease your pain. But most of all, I offer you my condolences and wishes for a speedy recovery. May God bless you and the closeness of friends ease your grief.

Martin Morisette
Prineville Oregon

Thank you for posting Martin. And welcome to the forum!

So sorry to hear of the loss of loved ones. This time of year is very difficult for me as well, as I lost my father almost 5 years ago.

I send you all much love and big hugs from Georgia. xoxo

Tampa, I am so sorry, upon editing IDK HOW, but I just realized you were left out of that same THANK YOU post to Mike. Please know it was not intentional

I know that this is a time of joy. However, the death of my mother during this holiday season makes it difficult to focus on the joy of the occasion. I struggle with the effort to not affect the the joy others feel at this time of year.
I wish everyone a happy holiday season, even if I have to lock myself away from others for a few weeks.
The support of family and friends and their understanding makes the occasional slip into depression less severe.
Always be open with those who you can trust.
Stay strong, Cory!

I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss. December is too a month of loss for me and it can be hard to deal with the cheer that is portrayed everywhere when you are trying to grieve. I send you my deepest sympathy and my condolences in this time.

Hay Cody! I do follow you on twitter and J4F. Love the work on your body and wishing you the best for the new year. If I were younger like Jay said, I’d be after your ass for real instead of in cyber space. Keep up the good work! I’m also jealous as hell about your perpetually hard dick. I think that used to be me but I can’t hardly remember. Lol.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas rep! Its always great to hear from you. my J4F will be becoming a lot busier as soon as they stop doing construction right next to my studio lol. Yall both can get my ass as long as i can film it ;).

Dear Cody,

Thank you so much for stopping in to chat with us. I'm sorry you and yours are going through a rough time. Depression runs strongly in my family too. We seem to have a genetic predisposition to it. I know it can be tougher during the winter months and especially when the holiday season implies that everyone should be extra joyful and happy, even when not all of us are honestly feeling it on the inside.

But please don't despair. You will get through this time of year. The warm spring and sunshine will return. You even have strangers to you in here who know of your existence now and who already have concern and love for you as a fellow human being. And that is regardless of how you are doing in ratings numbers. lol

I'm very pleased though that your high ratings are a source of pride and happiness for you. I congratulate you on the work you've been doing in the gym. It is paying off and you are looking great. I enjoyed the fortune cookie message too. haha

Please feel free to drop in whenever Cody. You don't need the excuse of a new scene, or any special reason to come in and say hi, or to let us know how you are doing at any given time. I do sincerely wish you a very Merry Christmas and certainly a Happy New Year.

Big Hugs! xo

Thank you for your reply tampa. It has been really warm here in chicago the past couple days and it has helped me remember why i love this city. sometimes when i go without seeing the sun for weeks on end the despair sets in a little deeper. you are spot on with the joy and cheer comment, it is very hard to put on the happy facade when you are dealing with old wounds that coincide with the holiday. this year, however, i have a partner that makes me smile everyday and i a so thankful to have the support and i am honestly looking forward to Christmas with her. I also have you guys as a support system to write to and chat with which helps immensely.
Hugs, Cody

(And I KNOW this is a HELLA lot easier said than done, but either/or/both: seek help, or be near family/friends)

Bob it is amazing that you pulled through. i am sure it gave you a true appreciation for the next day and the following days after that. as scary as that situation was there is a reason you are still here and that makes me incredibly happy!

I want to thank everyone for their stories and support. It means more than i can ever convey through writing and i feel like i have the best fans in the world. thank you all so so much.
Hugs, Cody

Merry Christmas rep! Its always great to hear from you. my J4F will be becoming a lot busier as soon as they stop doing construction right next to my studio lol. Yall both can get my ass as long as i can film it ;).

That sounds exciting. Merry Christmas! Can’t wait to see more.