• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kodi Bukkake

After watching Kodi's most recent scene, I completely agree with you littlemonster that I too would love to see pretty Kodi's face up close as several studly young Broke Straight Boys'ers get their cock's sucked by Kodi, following by them depositing their thick loads all over his face, as he begs for more cum to drip from his face and mouth. In my fantasy the "feeders" could be chosen from Ayden, Damien, Dexter, Adam, Carter and Sam. That would actually be a very hot scene to me.

Okay, but you left out Paul and Brandon Beal! I could do without CArter and Dexter. But, Sam would be most appreciated!

Your a tough bargainer, J. but we have a deal. Drop Carter and Dexter, Add Paul & Brandon.

Now someone call Clay, and set up the damn shoot already! :drool:

Just make sure that Clay doesn't dare make that shoot without AYDEN and DAMIEN.:grr:

I think that between the three of us, we have a cast. Ayden, Damien, Paul, Brandon and Sam, and starring Kodi as the recipiant of all the fine man meat and juice. :drool:

Sounds like a perfect cast to me!!!!! I'd buy the video, oh wait, I'm already buying it! lol

I am sadly putting this one to rest.... I honestly don't think this ever has a chance of happening!

I know this will probably never happen (even thought it would be a instant classic!) I think it is undeniable that Kodi is one of the most popular boys on the site and can take it like a real man. So here is my plea! I can't afford a membership every month I'm young and poor (19) But if Kodi ever had a bukkake scene no matter how broke I was I would buy a membership so quickly! People may disagree but it would be great! Sorry if this has come up before I'm new!

ive already said i want to do a jack off race/bukkake scene haha so count me in!

Hey little monster, i hope they can offer u a discount to stay on the site! Will be sad to see u go! : (

The guy in the middle has to suck a circle of dicks, then he has to lay on a table and take all their dicks up his ass one at a time. Then he has to take facials from all the boys till his face and upper body are covered in cum.