• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kodi Bukkake

You're right, LM, there is a big difference, but the difference is what individual people find sexually exciting. You obviously enjoy a bukkake scene and there's nothing wrong with that, but the only one I watched I felt like I was watching a group of people humiliate a single person in the middle and like Angelone I didn't find the scenario the least bit exciting, so each to their own...

Yupp! I agree with you! It can be done right or wrong! Some people will never like it some people will love it! Depends on taste really!

Yupp! I agree with you! It can be done right or wrong! Some people will never like it some people will love it! Depends on taste really!

.........and some people will watch it, but in real life, the thought of cum in their hair, eyes, and up their nose makes them say Ewwwwwwww.:confused:

I wouldn't mind being in the middle of a bukkake scene as long as Jon is there to lick it up! :blushing:

Hell, he can jizz all over me too, and lick it up. I'd like Max and Blake and Paul and Brandon Hart and Jason and Denver and Colin.... For starters.

Okay, okay...tears of laughter are rolling down my face...

LL, if you're okay with it, and it would get Jason and our other old faves back on set then even Bukkake disliking me would be all for it! :001_smile:

Okay, okay...tears of laughter are rolling down my face...

LL, if you're okay with it, and it would get Jason and our other old faves back on set then even Bukkake disliking me would be all for it! :001_smile:
So glad I could entertain you and Ms K! I've been in a crappy mood for a few days. Glad my sense of humor is on the rebound!

I already had the giggles, now I am picturing Jon licking cum out of your hair...............

Ladies as much as I love you to bits, any sexual encounters that I participate in are purely man on man or men on men. Anyway I would probably be sneezing too much if I had a face full of LL's hair. I do venture out with girls sometimes - see my latest pic on profile. She's just a friend btw..

You're right, LM, there is a big difference, but the difference is what individual people find sexually exciting. You obviously enjoy a bukkake scene and there's nothing wrong with that, but the only one I watched I felt like I was watching a group of people humiliate a single person in the middle and like Angelone I didn't find the scenario the least bit exciting, so each to their own...

Dear Sister Grace,

You are so nonjudgmental that I dare confess that I can be turned on
by watching certain desirable males be humiliated in one way or another.
Absolutely.

THERE! Now I've said it.

Hope we are still mates!

Always,
TG
x

Dear Sister Grace,

You are so nonjudgmental that I dare confess that I can be turned on
by watching certain desirable males be humiliated in one way or another.
Absolutely.

THERE! Now I've said it.

Hope we are still mates!

Always,
TG
x

Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but as long as it's all fantasy I'm turned on by a particular type of dominance, just not bukkake....

Lol...we'll always be mates!

Last edited:
Ladies as much as I love you to bits, any sexual encounters that I participate in are purely man on man or men on men. Anyway I would probably be sneezing too much if I had a face full of LL's hair. I do venture out with girls sometimes - see my latest pic on profile. She's just a friend btw..

Awwww! Jon, you fantasy party pooper! :p

bukake0jdbf0.jpg

Coincidentally or not, over the last few days, when scanning the free sites, I've seen some hot young lads get screwed in various different places by lots of guys. Bukkake is becoming very popular.

Personally, I don't care for bukkake. It might be okay if it involves Paul, Adam, Blake, Brandon Beal. Where is my dear sweeet Brandon Beal anyway? Haven't seem him again for the longest!

As for the recipient, Kodi is okay, but I think Trey would be good as well.

Lol! Nice suggestions but I only want it to be Kodi!! Even though Adam is my new favourite I think Kodi will be perfect for this!

Lol! Nice suggestions but I only want it to be Kodi!! Even though Adam is my new favourite I think Kodi will be perfect for this!
After watching Kodi's most recent scene, I completely agree with you littlemonster that I too would love to see pretty Kodi's face up close as several studly young Broke Straight Boys'ers get their cock's sucked by Kodi, following by them depositing their thick loads all over his face, as he begs for more cum to drip from his face and mouth. In my fantasy the "feeders" could be chosen from Ayden, Damien, Dexter, Adam, Carter and Sam. That would actually be a very hot scene to me.

After watching Kodi's most recent scene, I completely agree with you littlemonster that I too would love to see pretty Kodi's face up close as several studly young Broke Straight Boys'ers get their cock's sucked by Kodi, following by them depositing their thick loads all over his face, as he begs for more cum to drip from his face and mouth. In my fantasy the "feeders" could be chosen from Ayden, Damien, Dexter, Adam, Carter and Sam. That would actually be a very hot scene to me.

Okay, but you left out Paul and Brandon Beal! I could do without CArter and Dexter. But, Sam would be most appreciated!