• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kaydin

You are rather blunt in your appraisals of the models, but I am actually with you, in not liking Nelson. Nelson is way too "nelly" for me, and just not my type physically. I await the next update with Shane with baited breath. Shane is my kind of guy. We will see what he does on Wednesday.

Nelson's not in my top favorites either he did gain a little in the Broke Straight Boys Party videos Tyler took. It seemed like the other straight boys had a lot of fun with Nelson there. I mainly was looking at the kinky/bondage equasion. I am not into kink and bondage but Nelson seemed really into it. Nelson by far has been one of the most willing participants in kinky bondage on Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals. Kayden admittedly has a naughty bondage side. Hey, I just guessed who better to have Kayden paired up with than Nelson. I am sure there may be other modles that could step up to the plate and get a little kinky with Kayden in the future if need be. Kayden's willingness to explore gay sex seems irresistable now it would be unfortunate if David didn't pair him up with a few other guys soon.

It's taken me ages to find the most recent post about Kaydin and yes I agree Paris, think he can be well naughty.

I shall ignore the rest of the members comments regarding bland cooking, driving on the wrong side of the road etc etc. I just think you're all jealous :tongue_smilie:

Bring back Kaydin asap but who with is the question. Maybe someone just as mysterious looking ? I would like to see him with Tanner but as Tanner doesn't appear on this site then I guess it is a no no. :crying:

I would love to see Tanner, Brady, and Rider recruited for the Broke Straight Boys site. I think they all still have so much to offer too. Tanner and Kayden could be an interesting pairing I like the way you think.

Nelson's not in my top favorites either he did gain a little in the Broke Straight Boys Party videos Tyler took. It seemed like the other straight boys had a lot of fun with Nelson there. I mainly was looking at the kinky/bondage equasion. I am not into kink and bondage but Nelson seemed really into it. Nelson by far has been one of the most willing participants in kinky bondage on Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals. Kayden admittedly has a naughty bondage side. Hey, I just guessed who better to have Kayden paired up with than Nelson. I am sure there may be other modles that could step up to the plate and get a little kinky with Kayden in the future if need be. Kayden's willingness to explore gay sex seems irresistable now it would be unfortunate if David didn't pair him up with a few other guys soon.

Yes, Nelson is a good choice too. I also like the way you're thinking, but then again, I always have. :wink:

But Kaydin can't be paired with Nelson! I don't approve...

baaaaaaaaaaalie ............ as they say ....... tough shit lmao

It's taken me ages to find the most recent post about Kaydin and yes I agree Paris, think he can be well naughty.

I shall ignore the rest of the members comments regarding bland cooking, driving on the wrong side of the road etc etc. I just think you're all jealous :tongue_smilie:

Bring back Kaydin asap but who with is the question. Maybe someone just as mysterious looking ? I would like to see him with Tanner but as Tanner doesn't appear on this site then I guess it is a no no. :crying:

Good for you jon

I like Baal ; always contrary to the majority. I really, really like Baal. But debating the pros and cons of the models is just way too controversial. So Baal, any opinions on politics and/or religion? I feel we could debate that without causing offense. Mwah, hah, ha.

Pervert.

PS. For the last time people, getting it up the ass, and liking it, does not a homo make. Listening to Judy Garland does.

PPS. Nelson takes a double dicking and still looks bored? What a guy!

I like Baal ; always contrary to the majority. I really, really like Baal. But debating the pros and cons of the models is just way too controversial. So Baal, any opinions on politics and/or religion? I feel we could debate that without causing offense. Mwah, hah, ha.

Pervert.

Be careful what you wish for Perv. We have had some very controversial and divisive threads with our discussions on politics. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt... :001_unsure::wink:

Nelson's not a favorite of mine. I must admit though that he has a great dick. I like the way it curves too.

Is that Kaydin slightly de-gothed in the previews?

I liked Kaydin - great smile and plenty to like about his personality! I'd love to see him topping a shorter guy and giving him a little vampire treatment on the neck as he fucks him.