• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kaydin

tucsonjayce

Banned
Reaction score
A bit goth, a big smile (in a kind of creepy teethy way), average dick, bat tat (was there a tat at the base of his cock? Couldn't really tell). Might be interesting to get him to do some kink. Personally I'd like to see Eddie test his limits on College Boy Physicals (remember that one scene? - that's what I'm talking about).

David is definitely finding a variety of boys (ASU Sun Devils seem to be in fashion - of course I'd like to see some UA wildcats or even an NAU Lumberjack or two). I just wish David would let me scout out the talent for him.

Will have to see how this new crop progresses.

Be well,

Jayce

Last edited:
I like him...... he could be intresting

I live in his hometown! Thank god he chose this site and not Amateur Straight Guys! 'Course, that site specializes in white trash sex so he wouldn't qualify...

He and Logan might be hot together. LOL Oh, BB. Oh my a Phoenix guy. Maybe one day he will travel with the crew. I think he is cute. Does anyone else thing he could be Herman Munster's son?:thumbup:

Last edited:
I live in his hometown! Thank god he chose this site and not Amateur Straight Guys! 'Course, that site specializes in white trash sex so he wouldn't qualify...

Kaydin, Derek, Johnny, Wayne, Aleck - all from the Valley of the Smog (Oops - Sun). Any others anyone can think of?

Good stuff comes from AZ. And if you take Derek as an example, we grow em BIG in AZ. :w00t:

Jayce

He and Logan might be hot together. LOL Oh, BB. Oh my a Phoenix guy. Maybe one day he will travel with the crew. I think he is cute. Does anyone else thing he could be Herman Munster's son?:thumbup:

LOL That was my first thought to Jayman. He sort of makes my skin crawl but in sort of a good way. :w00t:

I like Kayden a lot. He's tall, dark, quite handsome, random, funny, sexy, confident - just what I like in a guy. Yes one would have to be carefull kissing him as he may bite your neck like a vampire, but what the heck, I would give it a go. More of this sexy dude please. xx

P.S One last thing, why do you say Phoenix Arizona ? Is there another Phoenix in the USA ?

Last edited:
When I type Phoenix into places with predictive text like facebook I am given other options but I don't recall where they are...

LOL That was my first thought to Jayman. He sort of makes my skin crawl but in sort of a good way. :w00t:

Goth look, tall, jagged hair line, long neck (great for sucking cock, and deep throating), large mouth (definitely for deep throating. Oh, Austin, Casey, and Michael where are you.) his head is kind of squarish too. But in a cute way.

You know between Kayden and Nelson could just be kinky enough to really give us some interesting shows.:thumbup: I love Kayden's confidence and his bring it attitude. I cannot wait to see what David has in store for Kayden in the future.

Mmm... Interesting guy - tall handsome in a guy next door kind of way - but with an unusual look. I'm seeing goth boys in a different light now.

That smile would light up any cave and scare any bats off. We could have some fun with him!

I believe I've mentioned before that I've never downloaded a solo. I also said I might make an exception for Kaydin.

Not being sure at all I first read this entire thread : Kaydin is dowmnloading as I write. Q.E.D.

He looks like a bad boy. He needs discipline. Can I spank him? I promise not to be gentle. At all.

Pervert.

He's good. Confident without being cocky, great smile, a bit kinky - who knows where Broke Straight Boys will lead him? Might be some unusual (for Broke Straight Boys) stuff for him to do. Interesting that he tied a guy up and dominated him. I'm sure his dick grew a bit when he was talking about that?
Cheers from England

Just finished watching this very hot solo. The boy needs 2 Grand for a tattoo and he's keen to come back. Bring him back and let him become the poster-boy for Broke Straight Boys's newest bonus-site : Broke and Bound Bad Boys.

I'm getting a little sweaty just thinking about it!

Pervert.

One more thing, Centurion I see you're from England. My deepest sympathy on the humiliating defeat our Springboks inflicted on the Lions. You poor man, you must be feeling like crap.

Just to explain to the Americans, us Afrikaners and the Brits have been sniping at each other ever since the Anglo-Boer War - actually ever since they colonised us. Wait now, didn't the Brits colonise America too?

The weird thing is that two of my best friends are English, and one's from Norfolk. He prefers young Afrikaans guys, he likes them strong and stupid! As you can tell I like my friends just as arrogant and outspoken as my good self.

I repeat, the South African rugby team wasted our British opponents. And it was GOOOOOOD!!!!!

Kind Regards
Pervert.

Hey Kodieboy, luckily South Africans and Australians get along famously - except when we play rugby. Or cricket. Or competitive sheep-shearing. (I said shearing!) Then of course it's war, total war.

Again, to explain to our American friends, in the Southern Hemisphere pissing contests count as blood sport.

Anyway where was I? Oh yes, Kaydin............ ah yes bad, bad, bad, very, very bad Kaydin .......... I need to be alone now.

Bye
Perv.

One more thing, Centurion I see you're from England. My deepest sympathy on the humiliating defeat our Springboks inflicted on the Lions. You poor man, you must be feeling like crap.

Just to explain to the Americans, us Afrikaners and the Brits have been sniping at each other ever since the Anglo-Boer War - actually ever since they colonised us. Wait now, didn't the Brits colonise America too?

The weird thing is that two of my best friends are English, and one's from Norfolk. He prefers young Afrikaans guys, he likes them strong and stupid! As you can tell I like my friends just as arrogant and outspoken as my good self.

I repeat, the South African rugby team wasted our British opponents. And it was GOOOOOOD!!!!!

Kind Regards
Pervert.
It is interesting how sports fans are as passionate about their teams in England and South Africa, as we Americans are about, for example, the New York Yankees and the Boston Red Sox in American league baseball, or many college basketball and football rivalries. I suppose that our passion for sport and "blood" goes back to the Roman Coliseum and probably before that too.

It is interesting how with all the differences in people, how many similarities there are too, spanning the globe and generations. I enjoy hearing from people all across the world. And it is also interesting how our mutual love of young cock drew us to this site, but all the other things we are learning on this forum.

Mike

Well, you revolting lots of Boers, AussieBums Kiwis Yanks et al...let's not forget that it was ENGLISH money that developed all your countries, got you out of yer mud huts, freed you from slavery, and stiill leads the financial world.
Money talks louder than rugby balls in my world.

I love Kaydin!!!!! I love his tattoo I love his hair. I love his cock and the nipple priecing . I haven't had a goth boy in some tiime now. he brings me back. I want to see so nuch more from him!!!!