• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kaydin

But Kaydin can't be paired with Nelson! I don't approve...

Pervert........... if u havent downloaded the wes and casey vids....... i recomend it

You're right. I took another look at that vid. Some of the tight shots of Wes' face in the photo section are just incredibly handsome. Yet at first glance you don't think he's all that good looking. But he is and it's very good photography work

If we wanted to see Kaydin wimpering and being dominated and loving it at the same time, we should have Casey unleash that monster on him from behind. That would get his attention and put the wanna be master in his place. LOL He wouldn't walk "straight" for a week! :blush:

You're right. I took another look at that vid. Some of the tight shots of Wes' face in the photo section are just incredibly handsome. Yet at first glance you don't think he's all that good looking. But he is and it's very good photography work

If we wanted to see Kaydin wimpering and being dominated and loving it at the same time, we should have Casey unleash that monster on him from behind. That would get his attention and put the wanna be master in his place. LOL He wouldn't walk "straight" for a week! :blush:

Wouldnt it just ...... and i want front row seats ...... hell i want space on the futon ... i dont take up much space.. and id need a week to get my fill.

and who needs to walk anyway ...... plz no one shatter my dreams,by mentioning much needed bathroom breaks ...... im in fairy land leave me there.

Last edited:
And why not....... may i ask?

I do not understand anyone's attraction to Nelson. I'd almost rather see a new Dustin solo than anything featuring Nelson ever again...

I do not understand anyone's attraction to Nelson. I'd almost rather see a new Dustin solo than anything featuring Nelson ever again...
You are rather blunt in your appraisals of the models, but I am actually with you, in not liking Nelson. Nelson is way too "nelly" for me, and just not my type physically. I await the next update with Shane with baited breath. Shane is my kind of guy. We will see what he does on Wednesday.

Nelson doesn't really float my boat either. But I probably like some models that others don't care for, so it all evens out in the end.
I think Kaydin is just alright so far. I wouldn't go gaga for him if I passed him on the street. We'll just have to see how he does on the futon with another guy. lol

Last edited:
I prefer the word 'direct'. It's basically the same thing as blunt, just doesn't have the negative connotations. 'Sides, look at it this way: Does anyone have any doubts about where I can stand on anything?

Can we bring Casey back for that instead ....... sorry derek

Thought id add pic's
I rewatched Casey & Wes and was disappointed that I did not see that kiss.

What ever happened to them. I'd like to see Wes again.

I rewatched Casey & Wes and was disappointed that I did not see that kiss.

What ever happened to them. I'd like to see Wes again.

I had wondered the same thing. As I had not recalled a hot kiss in the video with Casey and Wes. I suspect that those photos were taken prior to the video being done.

A while back there were some promo photos for Broke Straight Boys that were put out on other gay sites for advertising purposes to get new members to join. In one photo it appeared to show CJ topping Tyler. Something which we have never seen CJ do in any videos. Some members jumped on it to ascribe all kinds of sinister and underhanded motives on the part of management for keeping this "lost episode" from us. Or of deliberately editing out that part of the Tyler/CJ scene for unknown reasons.

It got a little heated until Tyler himself jumped into the fray. He said that that CJ had never topped him. He explained that before the videos are shot that they sometimes do some promo photos before they get started. So the Casey/Wes kissing could have been pre-shoot photos or it might have been edited out of the final product. I can't say that I don't wish it had made it into the video though. The photos alone are quite hot! :tongue_smilie:

I had wondered the same thing. As I had not recalled a hot kiss in the video with Casey and Wes. I suspect that those photos were taken prior to the video being done.

A while back there were some promo photos for Broke Straight Boys that were put out on other gay sites for advertising purposes to get new members to join. In one photo it appeared to show CJ topping Tyler. Something which we have never seen CJ do in any videos. Some members jumped on it to ascribe all kinds of sinister and underhanded motives on the part of management for keeping this "lost episode" from us. Or of deliberately editing out that part of the Tyler/CJ scene for unknown reasons.

It got a little heated until Tyler himself jumped into the fray. He said that that CJ had never topped him. He explained that before the videos are shot that they sometimes do some promo photos before they get started. So the Casey/Wes kissing could have been pre-shoot photos or it might have been edited out of the final product. I can't say that I don't wish it had made it into the video though. The photos alone are quite hot! :tongue_smilie:

Point of clarification: CJ did top Ty:

Tyler posted:

"Yes there are pictures of CJ topping me, obviously. The fact of the matter is we do a photo shoot before the scene with the models for many reasons; to get photos for advertisement with the models posed, to get the models comfortable with each other."

Other than that Tampa is quite right. The pics were from probably from the photo session and the boys forgot to do it on camera. Hell, if I were Wes I would have forgotten my name with Casey's dick in my ass!

Point of clarification: CJ did top Ty:

Tyler posted:

"Yes there are pictures of CJ topping me, obviously. The fact of the matter is we do a photo shoot before the scene with the models for many reasons; to get photos for advertisement with the models posed, to get the models comfortable with each other."

Other than that Tampa is quite right. The pics were from probably from the photo session and the boys forgot to do it on camera. Hell, if I were Wes I would have forgotten my name with Casey's dick in my ass!

Point taken Jayce. Thanks for setting me straight. Or at least trying to. :001_tongue:

Tampie st8 .... hummmmmmmm

cant see it myself..... but i have a lousy imagination at times..... but only at times

Point taken Jayce. Thanks for setting me straight. Or at least trying to. :001_tongue:

I am not sure many in here could be set straight too easily present company included. LOL. You and Jayce handeled that question very well. Soon, Broke Straight Boys will need to put you on the pay roll... I am just kidding. :blush::001_rolleyes:

You make a good point about Kaydin. He does appear very naughty but nice and I have never seen a true goth smile that much if at all! LOL!!

It's taken me ages to find the most recent post about Kaydin and yes I agree Paris, think he can be well naughty.

I shall ignore the rest of the members comments regarding bland cooking, driving on the wrong side of the road etc etc. I just think you're all jealous :tongue_smilie:

Bring back Kaydin asap but who with is the question. Maybe someone just as mysterious looking ? I would like to see him with Tanner but as Tanner doesn't appear on this site then I guess it is a no no. :crying: