• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jordan and Giovanni

tucsonjayce

Banned
Reaction score
Another good episode from David! Jordan is cute and seems to be willing to "work" for the money. Giovanni has a nice ass. It'll be to good see Jordan stick his uncut cock up there. I'm pretty sure that he'll roll over for Giovanni in the end, especially if Giovanni can get his tongue near Jordan's hole!

Nice that David got a cutie uncut boy in the line up..... We all know he has a thing for the cut boys! (Love ya David)

Be well.

Jayce

Last edited:
That was incredible. I love it. David Fantastic shoot. Jordan is certainly open minded. :thumbup: :waw:

Really enjoyed this film, from the very start you could tell that Jordan was into Giovanni - quite surprisinng for a str8 guys first time with a guy, and a gay guy too. Lots of chemistry between the guys, lots of touchy feely action and the kissing was hot too. Definately looking forward to the next episode between these two guys.

Yesssss i hope to see them again realllllllly soon, I loved all the touching and kissing

Yes more more and soon

I AM IN LOVE And I swore I would not fall in love with any boys that are not within reach LOL JORDAN!!! What a sweet hottie and intensely sexual Good god Excellent I have to go be in love again Excuse me Giovanni was very nice as well For a second I thought you got Giovanni the First back Oh well

Jordan is my instant favorite! Please never ever let him go. He should be like on Tyler's level. He's sooo sexy and fun, and I love his personality! Lots more Jordan! And I can't wait to see if he will swallow cum!

You will be seeing a lot more of Jordan in future episodes.
Thanks Dave. I agree with what everyone has said about about Jordan. And Giovanni is a very cute kid too. I am quite pleased with the "newbies" that we have seen so far. keep up the great work!!!

Mike

You will be seeing a lot more of Jordan in future episodes.

David, not to get off the topic of how amazing Jordan is, but will Anthony and Mike ever be back again at all? And or together? I'm big fans of both of them and I've been dying to see them ever since their October episode. Can you tell me if they will return or not pleeeeeeease!

David, not to get off the topic of how amazing Jordan is, but will Anthony and Mike ever be back again at all? And or together? I'm big fans of both of them and I've been dying to see them ever since their October episode. Can you tell me if they will return or not pleeeeeeease!

Anthony will not be back and Mike will be back in future episodes.

Jordan was awesome and deserves to be a hige star. I also loved Giovanni. They should both be back as often as possible! Thanks, David, and HOW DID YOU CATCH THESE TWO???

I loved the way Jordan the Straightie embraced gay sex with open arms and mouth. He's obviously totally non-prejudiced, and didn't pull any of that surly and pseudo "I'm not into any fag shit" stuff. He's the kind of Straightie who really turns me on, cute (almost too cute in his case in that he looks like a classmate from junior high called Nora), physically mega fit, responsive and humorous, un-stupid and wildly enthusiastic. The fact that he loves sex so much is the best part though, and that he does it with a pretty uncut dick is just wonderful.

OK, Giovanni is perfectly dreamy too. His body is amazing and his face is cute. He loved doing that stuff with Curley and there's no doubt in any of our minds that there will be some wonderful fucking the next time we see them.

And they get along well: tons of chemistry and rudimentary affection in the air, making the shoot a happy one.

Tyler's Party Series and this new epi from Dave have really rounded out a great April.

I really enjoyed Jordan and Giovanni. As Slim stated, the chemistry was truly there and noticed that Jordan didn't come off with an attitude like so many of the other straight guys have in the past. I also enjoyed the kissing. I think it is really hot to see two guys kissing and really getting into it. It sure did work on me. Everything they did sure clicked really good. Good job guys and great pairing David and crew.
Gary

I really enjoyed Jordan and Giovanni. As Slim stated, the chemistry was truly there and noticed that Jordan didn't come off with an attitude like so many of the other straight guys have in the past. I also enjoyed the kissing. I think it is really hot to see two guys kissing and really getting into it. It sure did work on me. Everything they did sure clicked really good. Good job guys and great pairing David and crew.
Gary

I have to agree with you guys on the kissing. I love it when you can get the models, especially the straight ones, to kiss. My gaydar did not go off instantly with Jordan so I was very impressed that he embraces sex so much as to kiss another guy with minimal prodding. He obviously has an easyoing personality and they had good chemistry. I thought Giovanni was rather average looking but he did give us a good show. He seems like a very sweet young man. If he was really broke and got some much needed cash, then it's a win/win for all of us.