• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jordan and Giovanni

Jordan and Giovanni, the names just trip off the tongue, and they where sooo cute together.
The way Jordan took to sucking Giovanni. And Giovanni was like a kid in a sweet shop, not quite sure what to lick first. YUM.
And when David said can you guys kiss, they just dived str8 in, and kept going none of this is that enough, i thought we might have to prize them apart with a crowbar LOL.
I can't wait to see Jordan fuck Giovanni, and from the way they spoke when David asked them i thought that Jordan was going to get down there and then, and i think Giovanni would have let him, YUM. I can't wait to see the two of them back on the futon where they belong, in fact they should be on the futon still. I have watched this episode two or three times already and can't get enough of them.
Well done David a great episode, a great find, both of them.
More Jordan and Giovanni, and more Giovanni and Jordan please.
Reub.

Jordan and Giovanni, the names just trip off the tongue, and they where sooo cute together.
The way Jordan took to sucking Giovanni. And Giovanni was like a kid in a sweet shop, not quite sure what to lick first. YUM.
And when David said can you guys kiss, they just dived str8 in, and kept going none of this is that enough, i thought we might have to prize them apart with a crowbar LOL.
I can't wait to see Jordan fuck Giovanni, and from the way they spoke when David asked them i thought that Jordan was going to get down there and then, and i think Giovanni would have let him, YUM. I can't wait to see the two of them back on the futon where they belong, in fact they should be on the futon still. I have watched this episode two or three times already and can't get enough of them.
Well done David a great episode, a great find, both of them.
More Jordan and Giovanni, and more Giovanni and Jordan please.
Reub.

Reub, you've said very well something that needed to be said. Giovanni is every bit as hot as Jordan, and they make such a cute pair, that it would be almost like adultery for them to be filmed with other guys. The affection was so attractive, and the shy willingness of the gay boy and the enthusiasm of the straightie were so refreshing. They should do at least the 4 shoot cycle together.

Reub, you've said very well something that needed to be said. Giovanni is every bit as hot as Jordan, and they make such a cute pair, that it would be almost like adultery for them to be filmed with other guys. The affection was so attractive, and the shy willingness of the gay boy and the enthusiasm of the straightie were so refreshing. They should do at least the 4 shoot cycle together.

I agree with you Slim. It would be a terrible idea to break up the two of them when the chemistry between them is so obvious. The straighties always seem to do better and progress farther, and at a faster pace, when they are paired up with models that they already work well with. It is definitely refreshing to have a straight guy who isn't rolling his eyes and pitching a little tantrum when asked to do what he obviously should know is expected of him.

Jordan was hot

Looks like you have a new up and coming on your site. He was very cute and willing - for the right price. Would love to see more of Jordan. Specially since he's from NJ like me.

Looks like you have a new up and coming on your site. He was very cute and willing - for the right price. Would love to see more of Jordan. Specially since he's from NJ like me.

I got the impression that a couple of times during the episode "the price" was secondary. It looked like Jordan just wanted to get it on. :drool:

Nice vid guy's. I'm looking forward to seeing G getting fucked. Keep up the great work. :thumbup1:

I think I'm some kind of dyslexic. I can't keep straight (so to speak) which one is Giovanni and which one is Jordan...

I think I'm some kind of dyslexic. I can't keep straight (so to speak) which one is Giovanni and which one is Jordan...

Jordon has the curly hair - no not down there :biggrin:

Neither looked Italian to me. Curly mop top with hat I can follow. I was positive he was Giovanni tho'...

Shaking head at you Baal ... stop having your duuhhh moments lol

Amazing!

This is quite honestly the best episode I've seen in quite some time, and that's really saying a lot given my fondness of Tyler and his stellar performance recently in the "Party" series. At first when I saw the name "Giovanni" I thought we were being treated to a random return of our uber-shy and bashful wrestler jock college hottie from Boston who was vacationing in Florida a very long time ago, never to return, but I must say that this Giovanni has to be my ultimate idea of a prospective mate. :001_tt1: His very large puppy-dog brown eyes just lured me right in, and he has a resplendent smile to accompany them that contrasts nicely to his tan slim yet toned physique. I hate to sound like I'm at a meat market, but if Giovanni and I were to bump into one another at a club I'd be sure to say something witty to make him smile before buying him a drink (when he turns 21 of course) and grinding together on the dance floor! :thumbup: (Uh oh! Should Tyler feel threatened that he, a bi boy, has been dethroned on the "hottest" category in my eyes by gay boy Giovanni?!) LOL!

Not to be outdone was the Adonis known as Jordan. I was kind of hoping for a bit more conversation out of him, as living here in NEPA near the "Joisey" border nothing turns me on more about our neighbors to the east than their very hot and aggressive-sounding accents. It would have been hot to hear him audibly say "Suck my cawk, dooode!" (as I've often fantasized about with some of my college peers). LMAO! :cool: I don't usually like longer and/or curly hair, but it looked angelic when contrasted with his athletic frame. I, too, liked how "open" he was here. As I shared for you all last month I got my wish and seduced and sucked off my first ever straight boy, but he paled in comparison to Jordan. While my "boy" was intensely into the passionate deep-throated blow job I gave him, gripping the back of my head, licking his lips, bucking his hips, breathing heavily, and moaning right until I finished him off, as soon as he shot his last spurt of cum he freaked out, put on his clothes, and nearly FELL running out the front door in record speed. It was nice that even though Jordan got off first he still had enough common decency to be there to try to help Giovanni also have a nice finish. I'm definitely a much better kisser than either of these two, but nevertheless I nearly "lost it" when they started willingly kissing without having to be begged and forced.

Overall this was an A+ performance. Giovanni echoed my sentiments exactly when he said it was "every gay boy's fantasy" about getting to blow/get fucked by a straight boy. I don't know what it is---the thrill of showing a heterosexual guy just how amazing the "other side" can be, the skill required to successfully seduce your prey, the more masculine and dominant personality contrasted to the often more subservient attitude of most gay guys I know, or whatever else, but suddenly I'm DYING to see Jordan fuck Giovanni, and then I want to see Tyler fuck Jordan while Jordan gives head to Austin! :thumbup1:

I know the ass-lovers will be in soon to bitch that there wasn't any fucking, but to be honest videos like THESE are the reason why I'm a proud Broke Straight Boys member. Not everyone needs to see two random strangers rut uncomfortably like animals to be driven wild with ecstasy. In my case I can't stop watching this particular video over, and over, and OVER again! I've actually never had any experience with an uncut guy before and have always had reservations about it, but after seeing just how tempting Jordan's looked I don't think I'd give going down on him a second thought!

Sounds like RunningScorpio's in luuuvvv!! LOL :tongue_smilie::thumbup1:

If you're happy RS then we're happy. :thumbup:

I agree with you Runningscorpio, i thought it was a lovely vid. There was just the right amount of passion and shyness. The interaction between Jordan and Giovanni was great, i loved the kissing, and the fact that there where there for eachother right to the end.
As Slim has said hope they do the 4 vids together as they seem comfortable together.
I would like to see Jordan and Alden and Robert together that could be hot.
Jordan and Max would be great too.
Reub.