• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jordan and Giovanni

I have a very strong feeling we will not be seeing Alden and Robert again At least not in the near future. As I said before I am a big fan of Jordan and Scorpio baby we have to get you to some Florida boys to take care of you

I really like it that Running has got his knickers in a twist over Giovanni. Given Dave's predilection for Botticelli angels like Jordan and Alden, it's very important to make sure the hotties like Gio don't get chucked out of the car at the next stoplight. I'm as big a pedophile as anyone else on the forum, but if it weren't for the fact that, face it, Jordan is pretty irresistible, I would say he looked too young to be interesting.

I really loved that video. I loved the fact that it got out of hand, that Jordan quietly put the script aside and ad libbed all the way through, grinning and rolling his eyes, moaning and licking his lips. God I love straighties like him. It almost makes you think that EVERY straightie should be paired with a cute fag. If that video is anything to go on, and the Christmas specials, and Tyler's getting the hitherto underrated Nelson, who is awesome, into the mix, the combination of gay and straight is clearly more interesting than str8/str8 brokies, hating every minute of it, snarling and pouting, wheedling and bargaining...

Well, that's fun too, of course...

I have to agree whole heartedly with you Slim. it was a real treat to watch

the combination of gay and straight is clearly more interesting than str8/str8 brokies, hating every minute of it, snarling and pouting, wheedling and bargaining...

Well, that's fun too, of course...
Thank you Slim for recognizing those of us who get very excited watching two apparent total straighties acting repulsed by the notion of doing anything with another guy. And then watching as Dave plays "Monty Hall" :001_smile: and the action begins. But there are a wide variety of scenarios on Broke Straight Boys, so we can all enjoy our personal favorites.

Mike

I really liked these 2 together. Giovanni is a cutey, and surely did enjoy sucking Jordan. Jordan reminds me very much of Alden. Especially during his orgasm. Jordan and Alden both seem to have some great orgasms. Another entertaining Broke Straight Boys shoot.

I just finally got around to watching his and must say it was my favorite episode so far. Even though Jordan is straight, he seemed so into Giovanni, and the kissing was not forced at all...actually I think Jordan liked it as much as Giovanni.

I just finally got around to watching his and must say it was my favorite episode so far. Even though Jordan is straight, he seemed so into Giovanni, and the kissing was not forced at all...actually I think Jordan liked it as much as Giovanni.

ITA JJC442. Clearly Jordan was having a wonderful time. Did anyone else notice how he reached over to caress Giovani's thigh, after his own orgasm, and then looked him right in the face as Giovani was cumming? He really wanted him to enjoy his orgasm. Yes, he definitely has a future. When might we expect more of the two of them, David?