• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jacob Anthony FANS MUST READ!

nsreed

Reaction score
Lets face it, Jacob Anthony has been in the top 6 most popular videos on Broke Straight Boys homepage now for months. Look at today, he is still in the top 4.
Personally, I have always loved the guy. And it has never been about his cock or body. Sure he has a super nice body, great cock, and all. For me, it has ALWAYS been about his personality. Jacob/Anthony is in fact a VERY cute guy. Is he as beautiful as Logan?????? Hell no!!! And I love Logan too. He just hasn't earned the reality of Jacob/Anthony.

I think Logan is incredible and he has come a LONG way in his personality and opinon about what he is doing on Broke Straight Boys In fact, in his first couple of episodes, he was kind of a "dick" about all of this. But he has come a long away!!
I am cautious about Logans upcoming shoots. Logan is so damn hot and sexy and his buddy from school is well "way less then that"!! But I have have always had FULL trust in David and his decisions! Lets hope it works.
What I would give anything to see including chipping in some cash to make it happen is....

Jacob/Anthony with his Cousin Mikey. Starting out in the video, with a good make out session, leading to full body kissing and working their way to long mutual rim jobs. Followed by Anthony fucking Mike for a change (we all know Anthony is a loving bottom) and at the end, BOTH of them cumming in EACH others mouth and we get to see it. If THAT doesn't generate a FUll 5 rating from everyone on the site, just shut down the damn site!
It's only my opinion but it is obvious I am NOT the only Jacob Anthony fan here. I think I have a super winning shoot in mind!! On top of that, I would bet anything, both Michael & Anthony would be totally up for it!
NSR

Last edited:
Lets face it, Jacob Anthony has been in the top 6 most popular videos on Broke Straight Boys homepage now for months. Look at today, he is still in the top 4.
Personally, I have always loved the guy. And it has never been about his cock or body. Sure he has a super nice body, great cock, and all. For me, it has ALWAYS been about his personality. Jacob/Anthony is in fact a VERY cute guy. Is he as beautiful as Logan?????? Hell no!!! And I love Logan too. He just hasn't earned the reality of Jacob/Anthony.

I think Logan is incredible and he has come a LONG way in his personality and opinon about what he is doing on Broke Straight Boys In fact, in his first couple of episodes, he was kind of a "dick" about all of this. But he has come a long away!!
I am cautious about Logans upcoming shoots. Logan is so damn hot and sexy and his buddy from school is well "way less then that"!! But I have have always had FULL trust in David and his decisions! Lets hope it works.
What I would give anything to see including chipping in some cash to make it happen is....

Jacob/Anthony with his Cousin Mikey. Starting out in the video, with a good make out session, leading to full body kissing and working their way to long mutual rim jobs. Followed by Anthony fucking Mike for a change (we all know Anthony is a loving bottom) and at the end, BOTH of them cumming in EACH others mouth and we get to see it. If THAT doesn't generate a FUll 5 rating from everyone on the site, just shut down the damn site!
It's only my opinion but it is obvious I am NOT the only Jacob Anthony fan here. I think I have a super winning shoot in mind!! On top of that, I would bet anything, both Michael & Anthony would be totally up for it!
NSR

ns, your dream shoot would get amazing ratings and I'd love to see it produced, but I'd be watching the other cousin. That little scrawny assed hottie with the sense of humor and humongous banana-dick is so amazingly cute when he gets in front of David's camera. And is turning out to be a member of the forum a bit like Scorpio, almost like one of us lol...

As far as Logan is concerned, you've got the paradigmatic hottie who has amazing looks, with a high IQ and subtle sense of humor added. I'd like to know where all this takes Logan, but in the sense of out there in the big bad world, not so much just on the futon. You get the feeling he's going to get a lot out of life and be amused by all of it.

You started this with Jacob/Anthony and mentioned Logan and Michael. I truly do like J/A a lot, but my dream shoot would have been Michael, Logan and Tyler instead. It would be funny, clever and hot as hell no matter what they did. Dave would LOVE filming that shoot too, for sure.

did u guys know that jacob anthony, dustin and jacob #2 are also on College Boy Physicals? i was kinda shocked..what happened to ryan potthead? i never saw his solo shoot..he was my type. im one of the site's female fans.
and does the new model Holden have down syndrome..

Pretty cruel final remark there qerty, you should be ashamed of yourself. :mad:

Nsreed and Slimvintage:

You both have wonderful and vivid imaginations. The scene with J/A topping Michael would be hot.

Sorry, Michael... I do love you and respect your willingness to top. You two are cute together. If you guys are OK with the taboo of being family switching things up could be fun and interesting for both of you. I think the thing that makes your shoots together so great is the level of trust you place in each other. I know J/A would treat you well Michael.:001_rolleyes:

As for Michael, Tyler, and Logan together. Wow, be still my heart... Again there would be another great shoot. There would need to be some kind of game to see who would bottom for that shoot. I think that would be the strongest challenge to the whole shoot. I believe they all see themselves as tops and they are all great at it too.:wink:

I think I would like to see Logan, and Jay first do a 69 scene together with a flip flop fuck scene. They are friends about the same build, and similar in penis size. Kind of a way to round off and show the growth they have had on BBS. Then I would like to see some threesome action with Logan, Jay and Tyler. Logan, Jay, and J/A. and a scene with Logan, Jay, and Michael. Then maybe have Tyler shoot them all in a Logan, Jay, J/A, and Michael in a scene all together having a free for all orgy. (Hey, Christmas is coming... What a present...) It is great seeing the guys with different models for new experiences. However; it is great to see the models interacting with models they have developed a lot of chemistry with just a bit more. :001_unsure:

Last edited:
did u guys know that jacob anthony, dustin and jacob #2 are also on College Boy Physicals? i was kinda shocked..what happened to ryan potthead? i never saw his solo shoot..he was my type. im one of the site's female fans.
and does the new model Holden have down syndrome..

Holden is a cutie in his own way. I am not sure I agree about the Downs. He does have fair amount of forehead showing. Sometimes that happens with premature hair loss. He is young, he has a girlfriend, she is pregnanat, and he really isn't working. That could be enough stress to do that. However; that also means he just has some cognitive resourcefulness and a potentially high IQ. Also, he does not have the extra long tongue or a lazy eye. In fact he has bedroom eyes. You know the ones that say, "hello, welcome to my room." "I am perfectly innocent but willing to be corrupted."

Hey, he proved the IQ thing by negotiating $1,000.00 to try giving a BJ. Plus, when it came down to whether he was going to receive head or not he insisted that Logan be they guy who did it. Very smart move. He wanted to see that Logan was willing to suck a cock and that he was "OK" with it before Holden was even going to try it. For a straight man about to try cock sucking it is important to see that your friends are all "OK" with it before you give it a shot.

This does two things to boost their ego and willingness to try.

• It lets them know that if they suck the cock. They won't hear later: "Dude, I can't believe you sucked my cock for money." Knowing the other guys did it too. Relieves the pressure that they will be laughed at or be made fun of.
  • When you see your friends and peers doing it it subconsciously says hey it is OK. We are doing this for the money too. It kind of let's them know it is safe to do...

Holden, was pretty smart about how things happened... I think he is a pretty smart guy...:wink:

Last edited:
Well Jon I appreciate that you stick up for Holdan the way you do. That's very kind and speaks well of your own good character. We on the other side of the pond would like to believe that we have a monopoly on always rooting for the underdog and defending the downtrodden. Obviously though that's not the case. xx:wink:xx

Having said that, I think we need to cut Qwerty some slack. She's new here and she doesn't know that we usually try to be more diplomatic and genteel in our descriptions of people, models, etc, that we don't like. And compared to the use of the R word used to describe Holdan in the other thread Qwerty's description was low key.

While Holdan may be slow on the draw he did have the cunning to recognize that he was in a good position to negotiate more money. The hottest guy in the scene agreed to the usual $800. As Jayman points out he wanted to let Logan and Jay put themselves out there first. Holdan realized that he would ruin David's scene if he wouldn't agree to do anything. So the least attractive guy in the scene walked out with the most money. That shows that there are a few brain cells working. haha

And yes Qwerty. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Ryan either.

Last edited:
Fair enough Tampa but I still stand by my ethics. People, including management, should realise that the models may be reading these threads too. Who would want to be compared to a Downes Syndrome ?

BTW, I live very close to a home which has downes syndrome people and they often come to our local pub. They are the most sincere people in the world and very loving and caring. Sadly, most don't live more than 40.

Sorry for the rant guys/girls, but it touched a nerve.

And compared to the use of the R word used to describe Holdan in the other thread Qwerty's description was low key.

Hey Tampa you mean some dam bastard called Holdan a Republican? I thought we got rid of the use of that R word on this forum. Dam,.......... Sorry I just had to do it. :)

sorry boyz who are offended but for $30.00/ mth i want some eye candy..not Corky from Life Goes On..lol jk
and holden if u do happen to read this then im just playing with u..but i still wouldn't let u fuck me.

Qwerty, Welcome to the Forum and thank you for your sincerity. I thought you were just having fun. Then, I thought about how skillfully he negotiated his $1,000.00 deal. :wink:

Qwerty, Welcome to the Forum and thank you for your sincerity. I thought you were just having fun. Then, I thought about how skillfully he negotiated his $1,000.00 deal. :wink:
I agree with Jayman that you were just having fun, and as David called Holden Forest Gump and Gomer Pyle, you were just poking fun at our straight country boy. I do believe that he doesn't mind going along with the joke, and as Jay pointed out, he was so dumb that he got an extra $200.:thumbup1:The slow country boy out foxed our "city slicker" David.

sorry boyz who are offended but for $30.00/ mth i want some eye candy..not Corky from Life Goes On..lol jk
and holden if u do happen to read this then im just playing with u..but i still wouldn't let u fuck me.

We all have standards love, and just think, you may not be up to Holden's either. :biggrin:

Holden

Do you think he'd want to fuck you?

Play nice, boys! qwerty has every right to her opinion. Lord knows most of us express ours!

That's just an excuse to flame an opinion that you don't like. I think she's right on the money with 'Holding' and also stated after his first appearance that he appeared retarded and acted that way too. He makes me wince more than anythinga nd feel guilty watching. I gave his latest video a one but that was because they don't have a zero...

That's just an excuse to flame an opinion that you don't like. I think she's right on the money with 'Holding' and also stated after his first appearance that he appeared retarded and acted that way too. He makes me wince more than anythinga nd feel guilty watching. I gave his latest video a one but that was because they don't have a zero...

Well you're just as bad as her then.. Criticise a film for sure, but don't insult and be cruel to the models, it's not very nice but says a lot about the people who choose to. :001_rolleyes::thumbdown:

Ruder things have been said about Dustin without the poster being attacked personally. It's hypocritical but if y'all are cool with that, fine.

Ruder things have been said about Dustin without the poster being attacked personally. It's hypocritical but if y'all are cool with that, fine.

Not really. Dustin was a good model when he first came on this site but then seemed to get a bit big headed. Calling someone big headed is not the same as calling them a retard (which you did) , or downe syndrome (which QWERTY) etc.

Maybe one day one of your close relations will be retarded or suffer from Downes Syndrome or some other problem (that the aforementioned model incidentally does NOT have). If this unfortunate event happens and I hope to god it doesn't, then I doubt if you will be pushing them around in a wheelchair, unless it's over a cliff edge, judging by your remarks.