• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ink and such

Hey thanks for the welcome back. i was kinda reserved regarding ink and such. I may be way off base here, but recent models are NOT sexy and enticing at all. I will not use the derogratory description repeated to my thread, but I feel the same way. I'd prefer to say thugs, punks, street dudes, lazy ass fuckers content with doing nothing with their real lives.

Moreover, while there were several very honest and relevant responses, once again an attention seeking member found it necessay to divert comments to "her". Sorry, but I've NEVER been that starved for attention. Anyone can respond to a thread, but WTF? Keep it relevant. And NOT about you. And no, I will NOT kiss your ass. Ink is ink. And thats what I wrote about.

I don't understand why you think this member is trying to divert attention to herself. Perhaps you aren't aware that many of the forum members are inked and might find your comments insulting even if you are only speaking to the models. If someone gets his or her feelings hurt from a comment, regardless if it's about a model, we should be sensitive to that, not insult them further.

I think of tattoos as experiments in applied creativity. People design their bodies, and more generally their personal images, in lots of ways. What you do with your hair, the clothes and shoes you like to put on, what kind of make up you wear or don't wear, piercings, tattoos, it's all an expression of who you feel you are. And this is true in every culture all over the world.

There's a kind of tattoo that you see more and more often. Maybe a bit clichéd but I've seen several tiger heads done this way, specifically apt because the technique catches the stripes. Rather than the ink being punched in dark and monotone, the artist shades the image either giving it the appearance of volume or producing a range of dark to light to show tonal differences as in the case of the tigers.

And if you give some thought to how you want your ink to look when you've more or less finished the project (I know it can go on for decades in some cases, but...) and have a sense of self, body consciousness and design, almost any amount of ink is ok.

But as I say, the guy ahead of me crossing the street yesterday, wearing great fitting boardies and a brilliant white wifebeater, AND a chilled, photographic tiger on his right shoulder, was all the proof you need that tatts can be hot. And maybe I think they're hottest on unexpected people, like a Logan for instance? or Rob Ryder?

Attachments

• tiger.jpg
    tiger.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Nice picture Slimmie. My ex had one on his shoulder, that looked like a tiger was tearing out through his skin.

i dont have a problem with tats, i dont get into full body glove orfull coat the first guy is hot nice bod and tool in my opinion but tats are ok in moderation