• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Incentive Pay to Prompt Spontaneity?

lights715

Reaction score
Wanted to throw this idea out and see your reactions and comments. It's not a perfect idea in any sense, but could be fine tuned. Each episode is somewhat "scripted", jerking, oral and or anal. The guys know ahead of time I suppose. But, how about providing the guys a list of things they could do to receive additional pay and agree off screen what they would be would be willing to do with each other. For example, intimate kissing ($150), taking a load in their mouth ($300), etc. Also, to me anyway, the guys undressing each other would be very hot!

Thought of this becuase it seems to me Jake is far too scripted, and Nu seems fairly open to about anything. Both are cool and laidback. So members, what do you think?

Hey Lights715

I have often thought the same thing. So many times you see the guys right on the edge if they were just pushed a bit or paid extra as you said, they would take the scene to a new level.
Nu is very open to many things. He has taken a load in his mouth a couple of times and loved it. It was way hot. Jake from day one has wanted to go the whole way but has been held back and you can see it in his face.
Hey, time will tell I guess but I agree with you about extras for pushing it past the limits. Especially when the guys just shot their load and are caught up in the moment, they will do more if asked, many would do it.... cash or not! But that option would be nice
NSR

I like this idea, and if guy 1 is going to fuck guy 2 in this scene and they know it, would love to see guy 1 play with guy 2's ass a little, when they undress, have guy 1 show off guy 2's ass for the camera. Cup it, touch it, maybe slap it..... It would also be great if we had a guy or two that would be willing to eat ass!!! This would send me over the edge.... But I know this maybe harder to find. But I figure if the guy knows he is going to get fucked in the ass, he should be willing to let the fucker do a little touching or play with his fuckie ass - Right?

I think this is a great idea!!

Seen as how Broke Straight Boys has moved on from days of old where the models aren't really sure what is going on, but instead now are fully aware of what situation they are getting into. then i think i would be pretty cool if they were offerd a specific pay for a specific deed..... I like the undressing of one another... that is fricking hot... the kissing i think if its newer models, they would do it (unless paired with Tyler) if they knew they would be offered slightly more money. The scenes do follow a routine now and it would be cool to mix it up a bit. Would like to see a bit more dining out.. but think thats gonna be real hard to get a newby to do it, or to do it right even! Nice idea!!

I like the idea of impromtu sex. dont need a menu but let them do things beyond the script and if they know they will get more thats all they need to know

Wow, thank you so much. Seems we feel the same way about Nu and Jake. Worried I might get "trashed", lol, with the idea, but YOU made me feel better about the idea.

Excited that you like the idea also!!!!! Have more support for it than I ever expected. Thank you so much for adding your thoughts.

LMAO, This has been brought up on several threads since the site began. I love the idea. Maybe one day it will be adopted. :001_cool: I am kind of exited to see the idea has been proposed again. :001_cool: However, I have always been oposed to unsafe behaviors like barebacking and drinking cum.

LMAO, This has been brought up on several threads since the site began. I love the idea. Maybe one day it will be adopted. :001_cool: I am kind of exited to see the idea has been proposed again. :001_cool: However, I have always been oposed to unsafe behaviors like barebacking and drinking cum.
I know that this is a different discussion Jay, but I believe that there is a huge difference in the risk factor between accepting anal sex and swallowing semen. Watching bareback fucking is a lot hotter than with a condom, but it makes me cringe to watch it, because I know the models are putting their lives at risk. But swallowing cum does not put the recipient in anywhere the same level of danger.

We could have a discussion of safe sex but not sure how safe any sex is. Maybe part of the application procedure is a test and have it continuous before scenes but even that isn't perfect. There used to be a saying "cum on not in "and that could be something. Still would like to see the guys be able to go further than asked.

I like the idea! I had suggested something similiar over a year ago, was told it was a good idea but I am still waiting for it to happen.

I don't wan't to start a war but tehy don't seem to like to get too far off what they have always done.

I think that is why we sometimes voice our opinion ( it is seen as complaining by some, critiscm by others). I just feel bored at times because we know what is going to happen and to whom before the video is released just by seeing who the next update(s) will be.

Just commenting, not complaining so no shut up or hate comments please.

There is no way this is gonna happen. The guys spend a certain amount of time at David's so all the script is dealt with which, addresses a point on why is David telling them what to do if they already have a script ?

There is no way this is gonna happen. The guys spend a certain amount of time at David's so all the script is dealt with which, addresses a point on why is David telling them what to do if they already have a script ?
I am not a wrestling fan, but I'm aware of the WWE shows and they are scripted too, but the performers play it out. The banter before the sex here is kind of play acting, but the hardon's and the sucking and the fucking are real, (except when it is simulated, as in a recent scene :001_smile:). But generally speaking the sex is real, and the rest is a combination of reality and fantasy. David plays his part by telling the guy's what he wants to see and the guy's react, as agreed to off camera. David has even explained to us that the model's who are going to bottom are prepped before the shoot.

So that part is all predetermined, (as in the WWF), but once they get naked and hard and excited, it's anybody's guess what is going to happen with new models. Overall, the whole package on Broke Straight Boys's works for me just fine. :001_smile:

I am not a wrestling fan, but I'm aware of the WWE shows and they are scripted too, but the performers play it out. The banter before the sex here is kind of play acting, but the hardon's and the sucking and the fucking are real, (except when it is simulated, as in a recent scene :001_smile:). But generally speaking the sex is real, and the rest is a combination of reality and fantasy. David plays his part by telling the guy's what he wants to see and the guy's react, as agreed to off camera. David has even explained to us that the model's who are going to bottom are prepped before the shoot.

So that part is all predetermined, (as in the WWF), but once they get naked and hard and excited, it's anybody's guess what is going to happen with new models. Overall, the whole package on Broke Straight Boys's works for me just fine. :001_smile:

Yes, exactly!

Interesting that you know just how everything works on here. Congrats, seriously. But may I ask, if things are scripted to a degree isn't that the opposite of spontaneity? And if I may be so bold, does the Sainted One really need to "direct" the scene? Any of you may tell me if I don't like the site, I should leave. Trust me, until Jake, I was more than ready! Stale, overused models. Need I mention names? Jake is a golden nugget and should be given free reign with another guy as erotic as he is. 4 episodes for him, and clearly, yes CLEARLY, he has been scripted, stifled and disappointed. Watch the episodes again, PLEASE!

But generally speaking the sex is real, and the rest is a combination of reality and fantasy. David plays his part by telling the guy's what he wants to see and the guy's react, as agreed to off camera. David has even explained to us that the model's who are going to bottom are prepped before the shoot.

Mike and Jon:

The boys are basically told what kind of scenes they'll be doing before the arrive (jo, oral, anal, three way, etc). But as far as I've heard they really don't know the details (script) until they are at the studio the day of the shoot. They do their paperwork and the bottom(s) are sent to get cleaned out. For the newbies first time the procedure is explained and then they are pointed at the "facilities". When everyone is ready, Eddie takes them onto the set and they do a run thru and the promo pics are taken. Then it's time for David to come in and direct. For good or for ill, what happens if the pics don't match with the video? We saw it happen with Tyler and CJ. CJ topped Tyler and Tyler rimmed CJ in the pics but not on the video.

I like the idea of spontaneity, I really do but what happens if the boy says yes and can't handle it? David told a story somewhere along the line about a boy who said yes to oral and got a mouthful at the end of the scene or something like that. He promptly threw up and ran out of the studio stark raving naked. The scene was never shown.

The sex is real, the boys' eagerness or reluctance to do something is real as well. Do they know they can do it? Yes. Are they at ease with doing it? That another thing entirely.

What we see and how it happens to come to be are two very different things. Maybe we know too much?

Never know too much. That's the beauty of the forums to learn more about the scenes. If you don't want to know about the details just watch the scenes and enjoy. I get more excited about them when I know more. The story of the guy that threw up and ran out gave me two emotions one to feel sorry for the guy and want to comfort him and the other to feel hot over his having a cock in his mouth that made him threw up because it was too big for him ( I guess). Anyhow I enjoy knowing more.

Never know too much. That's the beauty of the forums to learn more about the scenes. If you don't want to know about the details just watch the scenes and enjoy. I get more excited about them when I know more. The story of the guy that threw up and ran out gave me two emotions one to feel sorry for the guy and want to comfort him and the other to feel hot over his having a cock in his mouth that made him threw up because it was too big for him ( I guess). Anyhow I enjoy knowing more.

I'm with you joeychuck! I can only hope that David didn't turn off the cam on some of these things and maybe we can get a dvd/vod of Broke Straight Boys "bloopers".

Don't know if it was too big or somebody came on him or in his mouth........

I'm with you joeychuck! I can only hope that David didn't turn off the cam on some of these things and maybe we can get a dvd/vod of Broke Straight Boys "bloopers".

Don't know if it was too big or somebody came on him or in his mouth........

I am all for that Tucsonjayce.
I have always found bloopers (the real ones, not the staged ones as some studios have done) great to watch. Partly because it sometimes shows that the models are just like you & me, real human beings. Plus they can be a source of a good giggle :001_smile: