• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Incentive Pay to Prompt Spontaneity?

I am all for that Tucsonjayce.
I have always found bloopers (the real ones, not the staged ones as some studios have done) great to watch. Partly because it sometimes shows that the models are just like you & me, real human beings. Plus they can be a source of a good giggle :001_smile:

Did you see the ones on the cbp5 or 6 vod/download! There's sean on his back and he says, ok but if this keeps up i'm going to cum like right now! It was priceless. There was another were one of the guys (can't remember who) kept on forgetting his lines (like there's a lot to remember).

They're fun and sexy at the same time. I guess I'm not the only one who likes a laugh with a stiffy.... (Please note with not at!:tongue_smilie:)

Did you see the ones on the cbp5 or 6 vod/download! There's sean on his back and he says, ok but if this keeps up i'm going to cum like right now! It was priceless. There was another were one of the guys (can't remember who) kept on forgetting his lines (like there's a lot to remember).

They're fun and sexy at the same time. I guess I'm not the only one who likes a laugh with a stiffy.... (Please note with not at!:tongue_smilie:)

Yes I have both those, although I can no longer play #6 as the rights have dropped off for some reason, & yes I love the bloopers in them especially the one you mentioned about Sean with him showing exactly where it was going to land (mind you I have a thing for Sean :tongue_smilie:)

Heard that in Curb Your Enthusiasm with larry David they have no script at all its all adlib. They just set the scene and premis but the lines used just com out. wouldn't that be nice set a scene and they do their thing.

Heard that in Curb Your Enthusiasm with larry David they have no script at all its all adlib. They just set the scene and premis but the lines used just com out. wouldn't that be nice set a scene and they do their thing.

Don't follow you dude! that a website? Sorry! Please help me?

I love the idea too, and *especially* love the idea if "most" of the discussing isn't done on-camera. (i.e. I hate it when we get to see the much lusted after kissing, but it kind of dumps cold water on it when the models are heard being prompted to kiss. But, some degree of on-camera prompting...i.e. "Ok I'll up it to $1,500 if you guys fuck", but then once they start fucking, all of a sudden the guy on top suddenly begins kissing the guy he's fucking, and they kiss frequently -- and *un-prompted* -- while fucking).

I also LOVE the idea of the guys undressing each other, I think that way too little attention is paid to the guys getting naked. 95% of the time they do it after they've already been sitting on the futon trying to get hard under their underwear, but then slip it off while they're still sitting.

I LOVED the scene when Torin was told to get naked, so he stands up and strips down, and you can see his boner once he gets down to his underwear. Then he turns around cuz he's embarassed, but then David tells him to take the underwear off too, so he turns around and pulls them off, and shows off his HOT boner bouncing around...even though he's pissed off and annoyed it was still so hot! It would be even hotter yet, if he and his room mate started undressing each other, and if that would happen often!

I also love it when the banter is going on and then they're told to stand up and drop their underwear, and the guys are like half hard, or even fully hard before they even start doing anything to each other. Just think how much hotter it would be if they're told to undress each other, and we see both of their boners go BOING once the other guy pulls his underwear down to his ankles...and maybe even pulls his legs up one after the other to help the guy get completely naked.

And even hotter yet, maybe this would be a good time for them to start kissing (while standing, and facing each other), and then undress each other! And then kiss their way down the guy's chest and stomach, etc. etc.

Abe

I love the idea too, and *especially* love the idea if "most" of the discussing isn't done on-camera. (i.e. I hate it when we get to see the much lusted after kissing, but it kind of dumps cold water on it when the models are heard being prompted to kiss. But, some degree of on-camera prompting...i.e. "Ok I'll up it to $1,500 if you guys fuck", but then once they start fucking, all of a sudden the guy on top suddenly begins kissing the guy he's fucking, and they kiss frequently -- and *un-prompted* -- while fucking).

I also LOVE the idea of the guys undressing each other, I think that way too little attention is paid to the guys getting naked. 95% of the time they do it after they've already been sitting on the futon trying to get hard under their underwear, but then slip it off while they're still sitting.

I LOVED the scene when Torin was told to get naked, so he stands up and strips down, and you can see his boner once he gets down to his underwear. Then he turns around cuz he's embarassed, but then David tells him to take the underwear off too, so he turns around and pulls them off, and shows off his HOT boner bouncing around...even though he's pissed off and annoyed it was still so hot! It would be even hotter yet, if he and his room mate started undressing each other, and if that would happen often!

I also love it when the banter is going on and then they're told to stand up and drop their underwear, and the guys are like half hard, or even fully hard before they even start doing anything to each other. Just think how much hotter it would be if they're told to undress each other, and we see both of their boners go BOING once the other guy pulls his underwear down to his ankles...and maybe even pulls his legs up one after the other to help the guy get completely naked.

And even hotter yet, maybe this would be a good time for them to start kissing (while standing, and facing each other), and then undress each other! And then kiss their way down the guy's chest and stomach, etc. etc.

Abe

Hehe, you got me hard with all your ideas!

improv

Curb Your Enthusiam hies real actors.

Really straight guys need prompting about doing gay sex. So being spontaneous in gay sex is asking a lot of these guys, that they are willing to do it for money is a feat in itself. I think that they need to be scripted or push along just to get the scene going. Once they have had a few scenes under their belt, they become more relaxed and seasoned as to what to do, how to do it and when to do it. Money is a motivator and more of it would prompt anyone to do almost anything.

I'm not saying this spontaneous activity has to happen in 100% of the scenes, nor am I suggesting that this is something that will suddenly "happen" on its own. But instead, some (off-camera) prompting prior to shooting commences would make it *seem* more spontaneous for the viewers. Yes I agree that being spontaneous while performing gay sex may seem somewhat foreign to a lot of truly straight guys...but after all these are horny young guys, and sex is always the name of the game and getting their rocks off is always a good thing to a horny young guy. And we all know, that even though many of these guys are straight, they are all willing to perform gay sex...for money...and the higher rated they are, the more likely they'll be asked back for more scenes.

The guys who are not liked by a vast majority of the viewers are usually not asked to come back for more performances. This should not be rocket science to these guys who are, after all, performing for an audience that rates their performance in every scene.

The guys who come in thinking this is nothing but gravy for them, and have a bad attitude about the whole thing and display a condescending, superior attitude as though they're gracing us (and the cameras) with their presence (i.e. Ridge and his YAWNING while he's getting fucked), are rarely seen again on Broke Straight Boys

I'm not saying this spontaneous activity has to happen in 100% of the scenes, nor am I suggesting that this is something that will suddenly "happen" on its own. But instead, some (off-camera) prompting prior to shooting commences would make it *seem* more spontaneous for the viewers. Yes I agree that being spontaneous while performing gay sex may seem somewhat foreign to a lot of truly straight guys...but after all these are horny young guys, and sex is always the name of the game and getting their rocks off is always a good thing to a horny young guy. And we all know, that even though many of these guys are straight, they are all willing to perform gay sex...for money...and the higher rated they are, the more likely they'll be asked back for more scenes.

The guys who are not liked by a vast majority of the viewers are usually not asked to come back for more performances. This should not be rocket science to these guys who are, after all, performing for an audience that rates their performance in every scene.

The guys who come in thinking this is nothing but gravy for them, and have a bad attitude about the whole thing and display a condescending, superior attitude as though they're gracing us (and the cameras) with their presence (i.e. Ridge and his YAWNING while he's getting fucked), are rarely seen again on Broke Straight Boys

Amazing response. Well thought out, well worded and totally correct in my humble opinion.