• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I Heart JASON!!!

johnuk1986

Reaction score
Alright there guys,

Like I keep saying i have only joined Broke Straight Boys about 3 or so weeks ago. I thought after the first 2 weeks I had seen everything that really tickled my fancy but every day I am finding something new that i seem to have over looked before. Today I found JASON!! i was doing a bit of stalking and going through Diesal's earlier videos and I came across a 3 way with Diesal, Danny and Jason (6 Dec 2008)... then another one (20 Dec 2008) then i kept finding more.. with Dustin and lane! How did I ever manage to over look this...
Now Jason is shorter and more boyish looking than the guys i ususal find attractive, but holy shiz this guy is one hot piece of ASS! sucks dick like a deamon and rides cock like a pro!!

David and the team, i know these shoots are now probably about 2 years old but are u still in contact with this guy?? And if so, please pay him whatever he wants to come back and show us that hot little bod of his!!

I urge you all to go take another look! :thumbup:

Yeah, but don't get too worked up. He rode off into the sunset and 'power-bottomed' elsewhere for a while then formed his own production team and company. He did have that lovely fifties rock star look didn't he? Like a Bobby Rydell? You sort of expected Anne-Margret to pop up in the corner of the frame and hear them break into song while Conrad Birdie and the Sweet Apple High School football team butt fuck him to glory! Wouldn't that make a lovely film?

Last edited:
Yeah, but don't get too worked up. He rode off into the sunset and 'power-bottomed' elsewhere for a while then formed his own production team and company. He did have that lovely fifties rock star look didn't he? Like a Bobby Rydell? You sort of expected Anne-Margret to pop up in the corner of the frame and hear them break into song while Conrad Birdie and the Sweet Apple High School football team butt fuck him to glory! Wouldn't that make a lovely film?

Oh Aquarius... why u have to go and ruin the dream, now i know he's a douche! god i know how to pick em! :mad:
But seriously in the Jason and Lane scene... Jason looked terrified. I thought Lane was gonna start raining a shower of head butts all up in that place!! That was one scary dude!! If I was Jason i woulda gotta the hell outta there!! :scared::scared:

Oh thats right I remember something about that. Is he still in business or didnt something happen to him? I love your trip down memory lane to. LOL

JohnnyUk and DennyB - just to sooooothe your wet dreams, some photo emblishments. (Denny, I lost touch after the 247 jump with - was it Jack G.? which was one of the hottest power bottoms ever filmed.) His company was Twinkscape - but he seems to have disappeared for a while from it. I have no idea.

Attachments

• jason1.jpg
    jason1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 56
  • jason2.jpg
    jason2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 31
  • jason3.jpg
    jason3.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 55
  • jason4.jpg
    jason4.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 30
  • jack-griffin-fucks-jason-matthews-003a.jpg
    jack-griffin-fucks-jason-matthews-003a.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 32
Try googling Jason Matthews and see what happens. That's his stage name if I remember correctly. Of course if you like Jason, check out Kurt Wild!!!!!

Try googling Jason Matthews and see what happens. That's his stage name if I remember correctly. Of course if you like Jason, check out Kurt Wild!!!!!

Not such a fan anymore after reading about him... Still like his Broke Straight Boys videos tho... ;)
Kurt Wild is hot but i have found another new fascination.... a guy called Chaz from Active Duty.Com.... gotta love thise 'straight' military boys fuck around... but nothing does quite come close to Broke Straight Boys!!