• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I hate cold weather

So, did the soccer brat break his vow of scilence when Adam farted? LOL Wow, it sounds like you had quite a ordeal yesterday or was it just another day in Wyoming. I love the whole family thing you have going on it sounds so comforting. Take care. You might want to get some weights for the blankets, if Adam is going to fart a lot, to hold the covers down.:wink:

Now jayman, don't you think they should bottle that gas, you know, in case another storm front moves thru, they can keep the pilot light going! LOL

Now jayman, don't you think they should bottle that gas, you know, in case another storm front moves thru, they can keep the pilot light going! LOL

You know you are absolutely right. I was just harnessing it until we had a good idea. Keep it green... Save Gas Fart in a Jar. ROFLMAO:lol:

i love cold weather. fall and winter are my favorite seasons. not enjoying the onset of spring and summer. but it shall pass and fall will come again!

Greetings

Grew up in Michigan and after I graduated I vowed never to live in a cold climate again. My travels around the world have had me living in the West Indies, the US Virgin Islands, Mombasa (Kenya), and Monrovia (Liberia). Except for two years in New York City, and three years in Istanbul, Turkey, I've managed to avoid the cold.

Where I live now (and have since '94), the record low temperature is 72 degrees F. Daily temps range from the mid-80s to mid-90s.

Would much rather sweat than freeze!

Wow, I didn't realize that this thread was still living.
Welcome chafu213 to the site and the forums.

Well everyone, I must say that we did have a much milder winter up here this year thanks to El Nino. Only had one snow day in early December. This has been a wetter and cooler spring for us than average. We are finally beginning to warm up. In fact, this is the latest in the season that we will be getting into the mid to upper 70's this weekend. We have been running about 7-10 degrees below what we should be for late May and into June.
Jayce and other Arizona members, I still keep up on the news in Phoenix, Tucson and now in Palm Springs, where I have a former partner and friend who lives there. Think that is where I will end up living in the future.
Get out of this dismal weather up here in the winter time. It is so depressing and the attitude of some of these people up here is sickening.

Always, Gary