• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Humor news

Music video

Indie-electrorock group, Astro, is kind of a big deal. Already one of the most popular bands in their native Chile since forming in 2008, Astro's summer 2012 debut album arrived to heapings of praise by the New York Times and NPR. The band has even received invites to play some of the biggest music festivals in North America, including SXSW. So, what better way to celebrate such a startling success than with a pants-off dance-off directed by Cristóbal and Sebastián Zegers?

[video=vimeo;59057950]http://vimeo.com/59057950#[/video]

There may have been gay rights victories in Maine, Maryland, Washington and Minnesota this past election, but there are still states out there doing their best to keep couples from getting married.

For those states, the men of College Humor have an ultimatum: Let them get hitched, or they'll bite the bullet and start marrying your girlfriends. They have a pretty solid case, guys.

Thanks Robert. I see that that commercial was from 1984. It was hugely popular here, and "Where's the beef?" became a big American catch phrase back then, and the older actress who said that line appeared on talk shows and became a minor celebrity in her day.

Thanks for the memories, and the laughs. :lol:

5d4d7b55ec43ea88909248d6bdcfb67a_1360250801-66_tumblr_mhqy1s0ZnP1rmrjwqo2_250.gif

41804c747db07d968680b8d76ed77cba_1360251663-46_5YWRC.gif

abceffeb309d54f8acecf3ea77a3fb41_1360249651-13_h7A9FD594.gif

e313330729382020ad338eeac6d2d3f6_1360252204-27_awesome-mindfuck-optical-illusion.gif

467e069af21e9495b1892c6b4249750f_1360251455-97_99Zjp.gif

3cbd4055d15c9759eee80ef3d136836e_1360251577-87_134557308141.gif

Last edited:
Chinese husband sues wife for being ugly, wins $120,000

Northern Chinese resident Jian Feng divorced and sued his wife for $120,000 and won! The story goes that Mr. Feng was deeply in love with his beautiful wife until they had a baby girl.
Feng was horrified at how ugly the baby was and demanded to know who his wife had cheated on him with because the baby resembled neither of the parents. As it turns out, his wife didn’t cheat, but did gloss over the fact that she had spent $100,000 on intense plastic surgery to severely change how she looked before she met him. It’s the kind of thing that can slip your mind on the first date. After his wife revealed this to him, Feng took the only right-minded course of action and divorced and sued her, claiming that she got him to marry her under false pretences. The false pretence presumably being that she was good looking. Incredibly, the (presumably male) judge sympathised with Feng and he won $120,000 in the case.
He won the amount he requested, $120,000 while his now divorced wife had spent $100,000 on extensive plastic surgeries by apparently very gifted South Korean surgeons.
source: http://www.funnymos.com/chinese-husband-sues-wife-for-being-ugly-wins-120000.html

Ugly_baby_zinaldo.jpg
That's one fucked up looking baby if you ask me bahaha.

18 human heads shipped from Rome held up at Chicago airport

By Becky Bratu, Staff Writer, NBC News
Authorities at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport are holding up a shipment of 18 human heads meant to be used in anatomical research at a facility in the Chicago suburbs, local media reported.

The heads arrived from Rome just before Christmas, and officials initially said an issue with paperwork caused the hold-up, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. But the newspaper reported Tuesday that authorities stopped the shipment from going through because it was headed to a facility that is under investigation.

According to an anonymous source quoted by the Sun-Times, the investigation itself is “absolutely not” connected to the shipment of the heads.
A spokeswoman for the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office, Mary Paleologos, told The Associated Press the heads were now being held in containers at the Cook County morgue.
The heads, shipped from a legitimate facility in Italy, were properly embalmed, wrapped and tagged as human specimens, Paleologos told the AP. There is no suggestion of foul play, she added.
The heads, still covered in skin, were found Monday at the airport.
“There’s no issue with the transportation of body parts for medical purposes,” Brian Bell, a spokesman with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, told the Sun-times. “There’s nothing against the law that says you cannot ship them, provided you have the right documentation.

“Everybody here is ‘Oh my gosh, you got a box of heads’ and everybody thinks that it’s unheard of,” Bell added. “It is a potentially legitimate medical shipment. We’ve seen it at various ports in the nation.”
source: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ped-from-rome-held-up-at-chicago-airport?lite

2939731572_fdd3532153.jpg

Who would wanna ship heads tho of someone, that's wacked yo!

Hahaha I like how he didn't know the proper word for the vagina haha. Its called the labia. Not gums lol.

If he had said "lips" I think he would have been closer to the colloquialism. He can be forgiven his lack of expertise with vaginas. In high school I heard guys talking about something regarding "the man in the boat" and "rocking the man in the boat" in connection with the female genitalia. A few decades later I still have only the vaguest idea of what that might be. LOL

OMG! Kai doesn't live in the same world we do. I thought I was transported to an alternate reality. LOL Does he know any other words besides the F word?

12x saying the f**k word, what a potty mouth. I guess someone that claims to be "Jesus Christ" can do whatever he wants, you know cause he's jesus. Ha. Throwing a woman like a pencil stick, huh! You should just join the Olympics. At least Carrot Top saved her by beating him up...YAY! Carrot top! I like how he was even demonstrating the besting part for us and of course he needed a cigarette to handle that stress. I'd do the same! If the "Crazy Guy" is Jesus Christ, like bro, "Carrot Top" is the Anti-Christ, fuck that shit. Carrot Top has a hatchet? Crazy Guy was masterbating. Who says "Fucking narly dude?" Feels like a wave?...Bahaha. What has humanity come, too?