• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Humor news

'Easter Bunny' Stopped For Not Wearing Helmet

easter-1-522x293.jpg

The Easter Bunny has been pulled over by police in California - for failing to wear a helmet while riding his motorcycle. Highway Patrol officer Adam Griffiths radioed in to colleagues in San Diego on Saturday to say: "I'm stopping the Easter Bunny."

His partner snapped a photo as the motorcyclist, who was on his way to a charity event, got a dressing down for dressing up.

"His outfit was a visual impairment, he was not able to be aware of his surroundings, and therefore he threatened his own safety, and that of others," California Highway Patrol spokesman Brian Pennings told 10news.com.
"Griffiths told him it was a serious situation and that it wasn't a joke," he added.
The motorcyclist escaped a citation and was allowed to hop it this time around with just a verbal warning. He scurried away with his head in his sidecar.
source: http://news.sky.com/story/1072320/easter-bunny-stopped-for-not-wearing-helmet

French chocolate artist sculpts Easter delights

Chocolate artist Patrick Roger unveils his new range of sculptured chocolates, including chickens, hedgehogs and mice, to mark Easter in Paris.

[h=1]Building mocked for resembling a giant penis[/h]
The People's Daily office building has been derided for looking like a certain part of the male anatomy.

EDB140EDC861CD7FCAEDED4571228.jpg

Rex

If someone in Beijing directs you to the 'Big Penis', they aren't pointing you to some den of iniquity but rather the direction of the new 150-metre-high People's Daily newspaper building. Social media is abuzz with talk of the building, with hugchina.com saying it is a "yin and yang" match to the China Central Television building (CCTV) which is nicknamed 'Big Underpants'.
It says: "Previously the candidate names for the new building included electric iron..., penguin, and stinkpot. But now after more pictures of the building circulated on the internet, it seems the name big penis gains common consensus among Chinese online population."

Wants a second chance to make a first impression

New KFYR news anchor AJ Clemente's debut did not went all that well.

The first words he spoke live on air were accidental curse words.

Big heap of dollars

Kohler adds Bluetooth, SD card slot, touchscreen to Numi toilet

Other features include ambient lighting, foot warmer, backup battery

Plumbing equipment manufacturer Kohler has announced an upgrade to the Numi Comfort Height toilet. Added to the receptacle are a Bluetooth 4.0 receiver, a SD card slot for accessing personalized playlists and ambient light customization. Kohler's most advanced toilet now includes an interactive LCD touch-screen interface, built-in personalized bidet functionality and deodorizer, dual-flush technology with 0.6 or 1.28 gallons per flush, proximity based auto-open and -close lid, and a heated seat and foot warmer.

The new additions to the device include the Bluetooth receiver for users to stream audio directly from mobile device, added ambient lighting options allowing users to choose to cycle through all seven colors or pick a color specific to each day of the week, use of the SD card slot for selection of a custom playlist or personalized welcome greeting, and the addition of a USB port for easy installation of software patches. A user-accessible battery pack allows the toilet to flush normally up to 100 times in the event of a power outage.

The toilet retails for $6,000 in premium Kohler showrooms. Installation and delivery are not included in the price.

Last edited:
Fish and ducks swim by OFFICE windows in flooded Midwest

article-2313655-19732527000005DC-988_640x366.jpg

After heavy rain caused massive flooding across the Midwest, office workers in Grand Rapids, Mich. were shocked to look out their windows to fish and ducks swimming by their offices. The harsh weather has caused devastating flooding across Illinois, Missouri, Michigan and tk. Communities along Midwestern waterways have been fortifying makeshift levees holding back floodwaters, meteorologists say could worsen or be prolonged by looming storms.

Ho Lee Fuk

TV station, NTSB apologize for fake Asiana pilot names

KTVU Channel 2, a Fox affiliate in the San Francisco Bay Area, and the National Transportation Safety Board apologized on Friday for an on-air blunder by an anchorwoman that involved fake names that ridiculed the Asiana flight 214 pilots. An NTSB intern had confirmed the names for the station.
Co-anchor Tori Campbell told viewers during the noon newscast Friday,"KTVU has just learned the names of the four pilots who were on board" the flight that crashed at San Francisco International Airport a week ago.
She proceeded to read from a teleprompter the names that may have originated as a racially insensitive joke online — "Sum Ting Wong," "Wi Tu Lo," "Ho Lee Fuk," and "Bang Ding Ow"— while a TV graphic displayed the names next to a photo of the charred cabin.
read more: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/12/ktvu-gaffe/2513971/

[h=1]PayPal Error Makes Man A ‘Quadrillionaire,’ Site Gives Chris Reynolds $92 Quadrillion [/h]Chris Reynolds was a “quadrillionaire” for a short amount of time.
July 16 2013
The 56-year-old Pennsylvania man received an online money transfer from PayPal on Friday, making his balance more than $92 quadrillion. Reynolds, who spends around $100 per month on the site, was shocked.
"I'm just feeling like a million bucks," Reynolds told the Philadelphia Daily News. "At first, I thought that I owed quadrillions. It was quite a big surprise."
In a monthly statement from PayPal, Reynold’s account had an ending balance of $92,233,720,368,547,800. But when he logged onto his PayPal account, he saw his balance listed as $0, correcting the balance error. Still, the Delaware County man said he would have been responsible with the cash.
“I would pay the national debt down first. Then I would buy the Phillies, if I could get a great price,” he told the United Press International. He did manage to donate $30 to the Democratic candidate for Delaware County Council, Reynolds said. "I was moved to be really generous by good fortune."
The father of three said he has been a loyal PayPal customer for 10 years, using the site to buy and sell items on eBay, including vintage car parts. A PayPal spokeswoman said she could not comment on the incident since it would violate the site’s privacy policies.
Soon after receiving the news, Reynold received another notice from PayPal. "The sad part is that I got word that they still need me to renew the credit card that's attached to this account," he said. "So, even though I have 90 quadrillion dollars, they still don't trust me."
source: http://www.ibtimes.com/paypal-error...e-gives-chris-reynolds-92-quadrillion-1348355

A local mid Michigan ABC 12 news reporter draws an obvious penis on the screen while describing a construction zone...