• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Humor news

[h=1]Tesco horse video: Pranksters dressed as pantomime horse kicked out of store[/h]
A pair of practical jokers were hoofed out of Tesco after entering a store dressed as a pantomime horse in the wake of the contaminated burger scandal.
The prank was staged amid increasing consumer anger over the discovery of horse meat in the supermarket chain’s value beefburgers.

Heading through the frozen food section at a store in Bierspool, Pembrokeshire, the pair pretend to be looking for their parents.

One of them can be heard screaming: ‘Mum! Daddy! They’ve gone!’ as shocked customers picking up their weekly groceries look on.

After sprawling to the floor, the duo are soon told to leave by a security guard who appears less than amused by their antics.
The 84-second clip has since gone viral, racking up hundreds of thousands of hits on video-sharing website YouTube.

Tesco has also come under fire for a series of PR gaffes on its official Twitter feed this week, responding to one customer’s joke request for Red Rum. It followed this up with an ill-advised ‘hit the hay’ joke which soon went viral.

[h=1]Girl in trouble for talking about toy gun[/h]MOUNT CARMEL, Pa., Jan. 20 (UPI) -- A 5-year-old got in trouble at a Pennsylvania elementary school for talking with a friend about a pink toy bubble gun, officials said.
The incident occurred Jan. 10 while the girl and her friends were waiting in line for a school bus, PennLive.com reported.
"I'm going to shoot you and I will shoot myself" the girl allegedly said in reference to the device that shoots out bubbles, said Robin Ficker, a Maryland lawyer representing the girl's family.
The girl was labeled a "terrorist threat" by the school and suspended for 10 days, Ficker said.
"This little girl is the least terroristic person in Pennsylvania," he said.
School district solicitor Edward Greco said Friday that the incident is being investigated, but neither he nor school officials could discuss disciplinary actions that may be taken against the girl.

Ficker and the girl's parents have requested the girl's record be expunged and she be offered an apology.

48a7cef25aefae2a5b6cde86ced47569.jpg

Wanted: adventurous female

Scientist seeks female surrogate in order to make a Neanderthal baby

A scientist is hoping to recruit a woman he hopes will be the surrogate to a Neanderthal baby he plans to clone.
Professor George Church argued by reintroducing this species we could find cures to certain cancers and HIV.
‘I have already managed to attract enough DNA from fossil bones to reconstruct the DNA of the human species largely extinct,’ he told German magazine Der Spiegel.

‘Now I need an adventurous female human.’

The ‘adventurous female’ would be implanted with a cloned human stem cell that had parts of the Neanderthal genome in it. The process of cloning a Neanderthal would be illegal in a lot of countries, including Britain, but the genetics professor of the Harvard School of Medicine is confident if he is allowed to do so he could be successful.

He added: ‘We can clone all kinds of mammals, so it’s very likely that we could clone a human.

‘Why shouldn’t we be able to do so?’

The distinguished professor, who helped create the Human Genome Project, said the cavemen could have been more intelligent than humans and had larger craniums. ‘When the time comes to deal with an epidemic or getting off the planet or whatever, it’s conceivable that their way of thinking could be beneficial,’ he said. ‘They could maybe even create a new neo-Neanderthal culture and become a political force.’

ay_52218628.jpg

Last edited:
[h=1]British tourist hailed as a hero for tackling shark heading for toddlers[/h]
A holidaymaker came to the rescue of a group of paddling toddlers as he wrestled a shark heading towards them.
Paul Marshallsea was having a barbecue yesterday with his wife Wendy, 56, daughter Rachel, 21, and friends when he heard cries of ‘shark!’.
The grandfather, 62, ignored his own safety as he tackled the 2m (6ft 6in) dusky whaler, grabbing it by its tail. However, he nearly didn’t escape unscathed as the shark lashed out at him near the shore.

‘When I got the shark to just over knee deep he turned on me and just missed me with a bite,’ said the tourist from Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales. ‘It nearly took my leg off in a split second, it was that quick.’

An Australian TV crew filming nearby caught Mr Marshallsea’s act of bravery on Bulcock Beach on the country’s Sunshine Coast.

‘Where this shark actually came ashore it’s shallow and a lot of babies and toddlers splash about there – it could have been very nasty,’ he said.

‘My instincts took over and I just grabbed the shark by the tail. I know it was dangerous but it almost looked beautiful. You have to respect a beautiful animal.’

[h=1]Cat catching snowflakes is viral hit[/h] [h=2]After being sent home from work early because of the snow, Jef Charles let his cat Fletcher out to experience the white stuff for the first time. The resulting footage has become a YouTube hit.[/h]

[h=1]Rotten eggs stench reaches UK after French gas leak[/h](Reuters) - A cloud of harmless gas smelling of sweat and rotten eggs leaked out of a chemicals factory in northwest France and wafted across the English Channel as far as London on Tuesday.

The leak occurred on Monday morning at a Lubrizol France plant near Rouen, 120 km (75 miles) northwest of Paris, and winds blew the invisible gas cloud south over northern France on Monday night and then up into England on Tuesday.
The fire brigade in the county of Kent, southeast of London, warned residents to keep their doors and windows closed due to a gas cloud it believed had come from France and London police said it had reports of an acrid smell in southeast London.
Lubrizol France, which makes additives for industrial lubricants and paint, said the gas was mercaptan, also known as methanethiol, a colorless additive used in natural gas because its sulphurous smell enables gas leaks to be detected.

cao-lake-smell.jpg

[h=1]They Also Ran Gallery: Mitt Romney added to Kansas' 'hall of losers' for presidential candidates[/h]
Posted: 01/23/2013
NORTON, Kan. - You can call it a "hall of losers" of sorts.

And now, Republican Mitt Romney's portrait hangs in it.

The "They Also Ran Gallery" in Norton, Kansas held a reception this week to honor the former Massachusetts governor's failed bid for the White House.

Romney, the former governor of Massachusetts, is the 60th presidential loser to have his portrait and a brief biography hung on the gallery walls.

Picture_1-0_20130123062456_320_240.JPG

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney is the 60th person to be added to a museum in Kansas dedicated to the oft-forgotten presidential candidates who did not come out on top.

Win $ 75,000 dollars...

Look at that. Lebron James, best player in the game right now. As a fan hits a half court shot, he runs up like a little kid, and gives him the best in the world.

Oral sex 'assassination plot': Woman accused of putting poison in her privates in bid to kill husband

Brazilian wife accused of planting toxic substance on her genitals before luring her husband to bed
Couple+sex

A woman is being sued by her husband for allegedly trying to kill him by putting poison in her genitals and then asking him to perform oral sex.
The Brazilian wife is accused of planting a toxic substance on her genitals before luring her husband to bed.
Reports in the South American country suggest he was ready and willing, and only escaped death because he noticed a strange smell.

The curious husband then took his wife to hospital in Sao Jose do Rito Preto to find out the cause of the unusual odour. The alleged attempt on his life was exposed when tests on his wife discovered traces of a poisonous substance down below.
source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/oral-sex-assassination-plot--1560455