• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How much cum have you shot so far in life?

Considering I shoot a half-gallon each time and shoot about 20 times per day, that's about 10 gallons per day! We might as well just have a farmer hook a milking machine up to me and start bottling the stuff as a new sort of protein shake! HAHA! :thumbup1:

Considering I shoot a half-gallon each time and shoot about 20 times per day, that's about 10 gallons per day! We might as well just have a farmer hook a milking machine up to me and start bottling the stuff as a new sort of protein shake! HAHA! :thumbup1:

LMAO, Wow, that is incredible...:thumbup:

Sounds like RS's next entrepeneurial venture is going to be NOVA Cumcicles!!!!

I will volunteer my time doing the miking!!! Now we'll need someone to du the churning, maybe someone in Quality Control....... Any takers??

Jayce

I got dibbs on the first bottle. :swallow: :swallow:

Sounds like RS's next entrepeneurial venture is going to be NOVA Cumcicles!!!!

I will volunteer my time doing the miking!!! Now we'll need someone to du the churning, maybe someone in Quality Control....... Any takers??

Jayce

I'd put my hand up for the job but i live to far away to slap your cheeks, if you did the milking wrong haha