• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How much cum have you shot so far in life?

nsreed

Reaction score
OK, I know I should have better things to do. But I got thinking after a great morning session, I wonder how much cum I have put out so far in life. I remembered from someplace in time, the average male ejaculates 10cc's each time. Then I figured well, I have been able to cum since I was 11. Then I figured on an average that I shot at least one load a day since then. Some days none, somedays many times. So I just used once a day.
So if you figure once a day or 365 times a year, multiply the amount of years you have been shooting, multiply that times 10 cc's, I came up with 147,000 cc's of cum.
I used this calculator to convert that to quarts:

http://www.calculateme.com/Volume/CubicCentimeters/ToQuarts.htm

Then divided that quart total by 4 to equal gallons. I came up with just about 39 gallons. I know usless trivia that took me 5 minutes, but it still kind of made me think!
A few of the boys here on Broke Straight Boys will make that increase much faster!!

OK, I know I should have better things to do. But I got thinking after a great morning session, I wonder how much cum I have put out so far in life. I remembered from someplace in time, the average male ejaculates 10cc's each time. Then I figured well, I have been able to cum since I was 11. Then I figured on an average that I shot at least one load a day since then. Some days none, somedays many times. So I just used once a day.
So if you figure once a day or 365 times a year, multiply the amount of years you have been shooting, multiply that times 10 cc's, I came up with 147,000 cc's of cum.
I used this calculator to convert that to quarts:

http://www.calculateme.com/Volume/CubicCentimeters/ToQuarts.htm

Then divided that quart total by 4 to equal gallons. I came up with just about 39 gallons. I know usless trivia that took me 5 minutes, but it still kind of made me think!
A few of the boys here on Broke Straight Boys will make that increase much faster!!

Terrific game. However I've been doing your calculations backwards in order to find out your age! Which I think I've got wrong anyway.

Enough of that, I'm going to jack off into a test tube to see if it's really 10 cubic centimeters.

I think you all have too much time on your hands, when you could have something else on them! LOL!

Interesting calculation, NSReed. Makes me feel a little bit dehydrated.

I am thinking Maybe 7 gallons...:001_tt2:

Reed, your intriguing calculations are about 100% over estimated. Off hand I'd credit you with 20 gallons. I was a hospital microbiologist and part of my job was seminal fluid analysis. I've done a gazillion of them. A 10 ml volume is indeed spectacular, but they are surely rare; volumes that high may be abnormally diluted with some urine. One to three teaspoons is the usual range, with the official volume of a teaspoon being 5 ml, and a tablespoon being three teaspoons (=15 ml - not many of those!) The most important thing is to NOT SPILL ANY when you collect it, keep it hydrated until it liquefies, the immediately measure. You get the total count by multiplying the count per ml by number sperm x total volume.

I think a more interesting stat would be how FAR you can shoot a load. One time I put a load six feet across a newly carpeted floor in an adult bookstore in the northwest. Some street guy had just blown me, and I was trying to hold it so I could shoot in a waste basket, but I didn't hold tight enough, and I (as well as my trick) was amazed to see this load of cum shoot across the surprisingly large video room. As I can shoot only 3 inches ordinarily, my accidentally discovered method, was holding my urethra very tightly at the base of my cock. As the ejaculation proceeded, each pulse added to the pressure of fluid held back by my pinching the urethra, and when it became painful I had to let go and the pressure in the tissues flung that load a full six feet. Cheating? Of course. Impressive? I dunno.

Reed, your intriguing calculations are about 100% over estimated. Off hand I'd credit you with 20 gallons. I was a hospital microbiologist and part of my job was seminal fluid analysis. I've done a gazillion of them. A 10 ml volume is indeed spectacular, but they are surely rare; volumes that high may be abnormally diluted with some urine. One to three teaspoons is the usual range, with the official volume of a teaspoon being 5 ml, and a tablespoon being three teaspoons (=15 ml - not many of those!) The most important thing is to NOT SPILL ANY when you collect it, keep it hydrated until it liquefies, the immediately measure. You get the total count by multiplying the count per ml by number sperm x total volume.

I think a more interesting stat would be how FAR you can shoot a load. One time I put a load six feet across a newly carpeted floor in an adult bookstore in the northwest. Some street guy had just blown me, and I was trying to hold it so I could shoot in a waste basket, but I didn't hold tight enough, and I (as well as my trick) was amazed to see this load of cum shoot across the surprisingly large video room. As I can shoot only 3 inches ordinarily, my accidentally discovered method, was holding my urethra very tightly at the base of my cock. As the ejaculation proceeded, each pulse added to the pressure of fluid held back by my pinching the urethra, and when it became painful I had to let go and the pressure in the tissues flung that load a full six feet. Cheating? Of course. Impressive? I dunno.

Impressive and not healthful!! I did it once (I can't remember why) and when the semen came shooting out it had blood in it from broken vessels. I think there is a small bunch of different "conditions" that lead to reverse ejaculations, I might google that later just to remember what they are, but most of them are things you'd prefer not to have wrong with you.

What did the trick say when he saw how far you shot?

Originally posted by kriskokid:

I think a more interesting stat would be how FAR you can shoot a load. One time I put a load six feet across a newly carpeted floor in an adult bookstore

762 feet! Well, down anyway, from the top of the Auburn Foresthill Bridge on July 4th, 1981. 2:30 AM. (Drunk frat bros!)

I think a more interesting stat would be how FAR you can shoot a load. One time I put a load six feet across a newly carpeted floor in an adult bookstore

762 feet! Well, down anyway, from the top of the Auburn Foresthill Bridge on July 4th, 1981. 2:30 AM. (Drunk frat bros!)

LOL!! Marky!! Sounds like a good time, but me thinks that is cheatin'!! :wink:

I remember back in my youth, I was at a keg party by the RR tracks, and a group of jocks were bragging about how far they could shoot their load. One guy said he could shoot it over a box car. He didn't prove it though. Dam! LOL!

Impressive and not healthful!! I did it once (I can't remember why) and when the semen came shooting out it had blood in it from broken vessels. I think there is a small bunch of different "conditions" that lead to reverse ejaculations, I might google that later just to remember what they are, but most of them are things you'd prefer not to have wrong with you.

What did the trick say when he saw how far you shot?

Hey slim, is it just me, or does your last line sound like the start of a funny joke? LOL!!

Hey slim, is it just me, or does your last line sound like the start of a funny joke? LOL!!

It does sound like that, but only you could tell the joke and make it funny. I would love to hear it darling Majezty. How does it go?

(How is Carl, and how is the yard looking?)

Terrific game. However I've been doing your calculations backwards in order to find out your age! Which I think I've got wrong anyway.

Enough of that, I'm going to jack off into a test tube to see if it's really 10 cubic centimeters.

LOL Slim!

I played the same game as you and figured that Nsreed is 51 y/o and change. Are we right Nsreed? :wink::001_smile:

Oh god! you're all just children, LOL! Now I feel like a chicken hawk!

has anyone come up with a punch line for Slim? I'm still working on it, but so far all I have is "Damn, what's the caliber on that cannon?" I know, I know, it's terrible! Maybe something about tokens and moneyshots?

Last edited:
LOL Slim!

I played the same game as you and figured that Nsreed is 51 y/o and change. Are we right Nsreed? :wink::001_smile:

I got it almost right, a year out, probably because of when his birthday is. Tamps, back to the calculator pretty man. Sorr-eee.

Oh god! you're all just children, LOL! Now I feel like a chicken hawk!

has anyone come up with a punch line for Slim? I'm still working on it, but so far all I have is "Damn, what's the caliber on that cannon?" I know, I know, it's terrible! Maybe something about tokens and moneyshots?

I have a punch line, but maybe it's for another joke. "Fuck you dude, the mop handle's not THAT long." Marky, give me a run up to that one please.

Dam Marky Mark now wonder you have BP that is high shoot loads that distance. Let's call Guinness and see if that is a world record or if we can start one. :thumbup: I am impressed. Although I did have a friend who told me he could hit the tin on his 12 foot ceilings with one shot. :w00t:

Slimvantage, the kid didn't say anything about the cumshot, but his mouth was hanging open. I guess I surprised myself also. He really talked up me giving him 2 bucks, going on at length about his woes, so I gave him $2.