• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How many have had sex with a straight boy?

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, every word is true. I found it very therapeutic to put it all down. It made me laugh and smile and it made me cry a little, too.

It was a great story Scott! Thank you! Please don't have any regrets or concerns about sharing it with us. We all read stories like this and learn something, or identify with some of the more poignant moments.

It was a great story Scott! Thank you! Please don't have any regrets or concerns about sharing it with us. We all read stories like this and learn something, or identify with some of the more poignant moments.

So true Tampa. I find it interesting the common element in most experiences with a straight guy that people share.... that's.....everyone is a sexual being. Some encounters lead to more some do not, everyone responds uniquely to those experiences. Which makes it something I enjoy reading, listening about.......:001_tongue:

I'm an open book, so I have no regrets in sharing -- my only concern was that it was too long and that most people wouldn't bother reading it, or might be pissed off because of its length. It HAS given me an idea, however. What does anyone think of the idea of a book of these sorts of stories from various gay men? Think there would be a market for something like that? I work with a lot of publishers -- one is a gay publishing firm, in fact -- so I'm pretty confident I could sell the idea to someone and get a book published.

I'm also toying with the idea of pitching a book on the whole gay for pay culture/phenomenon to one of my publishers. For that one I would try to interview a bunch of the inside players -- the studios, the directors, the actors, plus gay for pay street level hustlers, etc. to get their thoughts and feelings on the subject. I think it would be fascinating.

I'm also toying with the idea of pitching a book on the whole gay for pay culture/phenomenon to one of my publishers. For that one I would try to interview a bunch of the inside players -- the studios, the directors, the actors, plus gay for pay street level hustlers, etc. to get their thoughts and feelings on the subject. I think it would be fascinating.

I think it's a good idea in theory Scott. I'll tell you in advance that it has been done by a forum member before though. His name was Rifle and then Aquarius if memory serves. Rifle started off as a really nice guy. Then things changed. He turned paranoid, lost his beloved partner of many many years and became bitter. He accused us of trying to band together behind his back to get management to ban him. None of that ever happened of course. Nobody I know of ever tried to get him banned. He never was banned from the forum.

Among other things, he would preach from a high pedestal on one thread about all the rest of us paeans respecting the privacy of the models. Then on another thread he would purposely brag to all of us about talking to certain Broke Straight Boys models on the phone, having their phone numbers, knowing their real names, and having correspondence with them on their personal email addresses. All of which he claimed he was entitled to and entrusted with in the course of writing the book. Which makes sense of course if you are writing a book and granted access by the staff. The way he stated it though just rubbed myself at least, and perhaps many of us, the wrong way.

He was quite a character. haha Your suggestion though just brought back a little PTSD for me. lol Please promise us that you won't turn paranoid and nasty...or continuously brag about being on a first name basis with a slew of models. haha

I think it's a good idea in theory Scott. I'll tell you in advance that it has been done by a forum member before though. His name was Rifle and then Aquarius if memory serves. Rifle started off as a really nice guy. Then things changed. He turned paranoid, lost his beloved partner of many many years and became bitter. He accused us of trying to band together behind his back to get management to ban him. None of that ever happened of course. Nobody I know of ever tried to get him banned. He never was banned from the forum.
Rifle aka Aquarius was a trip. I guess the book was a flop as I never heard of it after it's being written. But the funniest part to me was after "rifle" disappeared and months later "aquarius" showed up and we all knew they were the same person from the style of writing, kinds of like a current forumite who used to be a "fraternity" and now is a "moose". lol I've often said it's like either Tampa or I "coming back" under a new name and trying to pull off being some newbie. Everybody would recognize our style's immediately. Thanks for a trip down forum memeory lane Tampa.

But back to this thread, I'd love to read some more true stories from current forumites, hear that Spartans???? lol And Scott has promised us at least one more, which I look forward to reading.

But back to this thread, I'd love to read some more true stories from current forumites, hear that Spartans???? lol And Scott has promised us at least one more, which I look forward to reading.

Times like these, I miss Lipps4U!

Rifle aka Aquarius was a trip. I guess the book was a flop as I never heard of it after it's being written. But the funniest part to me was after "rifle" disappeared and months later "aquarius" showed up and we all knew they were the same person from the style of writing, kinds of like a current forumite who used to be a "fraternity" and now is a "moose". lol I've often said it's like either Tampa or I "coming back" under a new name and trying to pull off being some newbie. Everybody would recognize our style's immediately. Thanks for a trip down forum memeory lane Tampa.

crazy Aquarius was my first forum friend lololol kind of makes sense now?

JLipps had some awesome and very thought provoking stories. I miss him. :(

I'm amazed you stayed and gave the rest of us a chance. haha

Trust me it wasn't easy breaking into "the queer click". That's what I used to call you guys with all the inside jokes etc. lol But yes I'm glad I stayed and formed some great friendships :biggrin:

Trust me it wasn't easy breaking into "the queer click". That's what I used to call you guys with all the inside jokes etc. lol But yes I'm glad I stayed and formed some great friendships :biggrin:
Peter, today you are the "President of The Queer Clique" of 2016!!!! lol :001_rolleyes:

Hail%20graphic.png

And I defer to Mikey. haha
Thank you so much Tampa. Will there be a formal ceremony where I am crowned as "queen of the queer clique"???????

I want to start preparing my acceptance speech where I thank my forefathers like Jayman, Slimvintage, Parisnoyd and Markymark. lol

Queens-Tiara.jpg

Thank you so much Tampa. Will there be a formal ceremony where I am crowned as "queen of the queer clique"???????

I want to start preparing my acceptance speech where I thank my forefathers like Jayman, Slimvintage, Parisnoyd and Markymark. lol

Queens-Tiara.jpg

Mikey, you forget I already crowned you "Queen of New York" when the Duke and Duchess visited your city.