• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How many different guys have you had sex with?

How many different guys have you had sex with?

• None as of yet

Votes: 2 20.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-10

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 11-30

• 31-50

• 51-100

• 101-250

• 251-500

• 500+

• Total voters
I've tried to add up my tally and I know it sounds off, but I don't know exactly what my body count is.

I think it is between 16-18 males. I have topped 5 different boys and been fucked by 14-16 men. The discrepancy in the figures is because I have bottomed for 3 of the ones I have topped.

I think this is a lot, since i never did anything with a boy until september 2020, and didn't have full sex with one until november 2020.

I have had sex with 11 women, 10 when i was at school and 6th form, and 1 here at uni.

Max. You are young and now is the time to experience everything you can. You have time to find true love later in life, if that is what you want. And I agree that you should seek the counsel of Jay, I would imagine he has lots to tell you. Be safe but have a blast young man. Take advantage of your youth and great God given looks and equipment. :001_smile:
It would sound like a lie if you knew me better but i actually feel like i want to stay with my current bf, but I also want to experience as much as i can. He is quite inexperienced and though i've been a bit of a slut, i've not done that much different kinds if things, so i want to do this together.

I also think he regrets not having slept with more lads, i think we can involve others if we both get the nerve up. But I don't think we will do this very often if at all. We tried to involve others recently but it didn't work out.

I've tried to add up my tally and I know it sounds off, but I don't know exactly what my body count is.

I think it is between 16-18 males. I have topped 5 different boys and been fucked by 14-16 men. The discrepancy in the figures is because I have bottomed for 3 of the ones I have topped.

I think this is a lot, since i never did anything with a boy until september 2020, and didn't have full sex with one until november 2020.

I have had sex with 11 women, 10 when i was at school and 6th form, and 1 here at uni.
I would say that 30 is a healthy body count for a 21 year old lad. And 18 guys between ages 18-21 is also an admirable number. Nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. In fact I consider it very healthy. :001_smile: