• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How many have had sex with a straight boy?

Str8BoyLover

Reaction score
I have had sex with two straight boys. Last night at a party I swear (if my bf wasn't there) I could have sucked off a straight boy at his "apartment". But, his roommate was there as well and I think his gay roommate has a crush on him.

So, how many have actually had sex with a straight boy?

Only in My Dreams

About five years ago I can still remember a very vivid and lucid dream I had about a neighbor of mine. We were playing catch in my back yard (BASEBALL...not that kind of "catch"...LOL!), as we had done quite a few times growing up. It was a hot summer day in my dream, so we peeled more and more clothes off as the day progressed and we started to sweat profusely. My friend threw the ball intentionally into the woods behind my home to make me go "fetch" it for him. I trodded off into the woods and bent over to look through some brush to try and find the ball. I then felt an arm reach down around my waist and felt someone grinding me through our jeans. It was the hot straight neighbor of mine licking his lips and dry-humping me. I grab him, pin him down, and try to make out with him but he overpowers me and pins me down, saying "I'm not a fag, I just want some good head." While he had me pinned down straddling my chest he unzipped his fly and let his hardening dick fall on my lips. I opened my mouth and indulged his desires, giving him an awesome blow job for a few minutes until he came all over me. He then got up and went home.

Fuck that was so hot to remember. I wish it had been a REAL experience! :biggrin:

About five years ago I can still remember a very vivid and lucid dream I had about a neighbor of mine. We were playing catch in my back yard (BASEBALL...not that kind of "catch"...LOL!), as we had done quite a few times growing up. It was a hot summer day in my dream, so we peeled more and more clothes off as the day progressed and we started to sweat profusely. My friend threw the ball intentionally into the woods behind my home to make me go "fetch" it for him. I trodded off into the woods and bent over to look through some brush to try and find the ball. I then felt an arm reach down around my waist and felt someone grinding me through our jeans. It was the hot straight neighbor of mine licking his lips and dry-humping me. I grab him, pin him down, and try to make out with him but he overpowers me and pins me down, saying "I'm not a fag, I just want some good head." While he had me pinned down straddling my chest he unzipped his fly and let his hardening dick fall on my lips. I opened my mouth and indulged his desires, giving him an awesome blow job for a few minutes until he came all over me. He then got up and went home.

Fuck that was so hot to remember. I wish it had been a REAL experience! :biggrin:

Wow that is really hot. :drool:

I wish that I have had sex with a str8 guy. The closest I have gotten was messing around with the guy who claimed to be bi. He was really str8 acting which was a huge turn on :)

I wish that I have had sex with a str8 guy. The closest I have gotten was messing around with the guy who claimed to be bi. He was really str8 acting which was a huge turn on :)

What did you do by "messing" around?

I had a str8 roommate for 3 years. Always horny.

Attachments

• 629.jpg
    629.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 630.jpg
    630.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 631.jpg
    631.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 634.jpg
    634.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 637.jpg
    637.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 29
Years ago i met this Marine guy and we hooked up 2 times. He just wanted blowjobs though. I guess fucking was too "gay" for him, and like getting sucked by a guy was not lol
Very hot though. The most masculine they look, the better.

Fuck! I'd give so much money just to muster up the courage to offer a straight guy here at my college a hand job of all things. Damn! Lucky bastard you are! LOL! :001_tongue:

I once talked some dude who was getting into his car (At a McD) into allowing me to blow him. He kept saying, "I cant believe im doing this," so i think he was stri8 LOL.

side note: this is the funniest face ive ever seen :drool: lol

I got to blow two HUNG 18 year olds one night in my hot tub. Does that count? :)

Well I'm up to 13 straight guys since 2000. I have fooled around with one guy since 2000. Sometimes it's easy sometimes it's not. But I love a challenge.

This is probably the hottest thing I have read all day.

LOL, you guys are lucky. I need to move out of this town. There's barely any action like that here. Guys are so homophobic here...