• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How many have had sex with a straight boy?

Rifle aka Aquarius was a trip. I guess the book was a flop as I never heard of it after it's being written. But the funniest part to me was after "rifle" disappeared and months later "aquarius" showed up and we all knew they were the same person from the style of writing, kinds of like a current forumite who used to be a "fraternity" and now is a "moose". lol I've often said it's like either Tampa or I "coming back" under a new name and trying to pull off being some newbie. Everybody would recognize our style's immediately. Thanks for a trip down forum memeory lane Tampa.

But back to this thread, I'd love to read some more true stories from current forumites, hear that Spartans???? lol And Scott has promised us at least one more, which I look forward to reading.

I was gone for a few days and I think this thread lost its way.

Back to the topic... which was about having sex with straight boys. Oh yeah!
So for those who know nothing bout me and even those who have come acquainted with me - a reminder:I lead a true bi-sexual life with children of my own who are all genuine boys and I desire to be "sexual with straight acting/appearing boys". My desire is to be with straight boys and I seek them out. A fantasy = yes however for me a reality! My social life is what it is - mine, so I make the most of it and I am fortunate to be open about it. I had the most amazing youth and thank my family for that. I had a child at the early age of 13 because I was and remain sexual and my parents assisted to ensure I had a "normal" childhood. I was introduced to "gay for pay" during a summer when I was young and curious - WOW it made me a better man. I made the decisions that I made based on my experiences and I regret nothing. You can read my story in the virtual coffee shop if you are at all interested. I am not a writer however I enjoy sharing my experiences because as a young guy I would sneak into my fathers stuff and read his penthouse forums which encouraged me to act out. I am extremely sexual and I am fortunate that I have a career that centers around travel. I frequent clubs, bars, taverns, whatever in the search of straight guys who want to hook up. I don't really care what you think of my actions because I do what I do to satisfy my needs which are highly sexual and meet my high sex drive. As stated I am a true bi-sexual man and enjoy both men and women however I am a top and prefer to be the man who penetrates oh and I do enjoy passion.

Last edited:
Rifle aka Aquarius was a trip. I guess the book was a flop as I never heard of it after it's being written. But the funniest part to me was after "rifle" disappeared and months later "aquarius" showed up and we all knew they were the same person from the style of writing, kinds of like a current forumite who used to be a "fraternity" and now is a "moose". lol I've often said it's like either Tampa or I "coming back" under a new name and trying to pull off being some newbie. Everybody would recognize our style's immediately. Thanks for a trip down forum memeory lane Tampa.

But back to this thread, I'd love to read some more true stories from current forumites, hear that Spartans???? lol And Scott has promised us at least one more, which I look forward to reading.

Being a genuine horny man I thought I had a type however to be frank it has changed over the years and it really depends upon the time and or situation.

I was in Chicago for business a few days ago so knowing that my free time is limited, and the fact that as usual I am horny as hell. I am attracted to men from about a few years younger than me down to about 21, although I have done a few 18, 19 and 20 year olds in my time mostly because I find an innocense about them that really turns me on.

Being a genuine horny man I thought I had a type however to be frank it has changed over the years and it really depends upon the time and or situation.

I was in Chicago for business a few days ago so knowing that my free time is limited, and the fact that as usual I am horny as hell. I am attracted to men from about a few years younger than me down to about 21, although I have done a few 18, 19 and 20 year olds in my time mostly because I find an innocense about them that really turns me on.
You're such a tease Sparty. I was ready for a really good, detailed Penthouse Forum type account of your trip to Chicago and instead just get another "teaser". One day please give us the down and dirty of what happens after you find your prey at the straight bar and the action moves to your hotel room. Yes, I am a horny old yenta who loves to savor over details of these types of encounters. :wink:

...so I guess we are unable to edit or delete our own posts after they have been posted on the board, then? Or maybe I'm missing something?

...so I guess we are unable to edit or delete our own posts after they have been posted on the board, then? Or maybe I'm missing something?
We have something like five minutes after posting to edit, and after that it will be here as long as there is a Broke Straight Boys forum. In fact this thread was started back in October 2008, and many of the posts are from people long gone from here, but for better or worse their words will live on, just as they wrote them. Only management can edit or delete our posts after those first five minutes.

You're such a tease Sparty. I was ready for a really good, detailed Penthouse Forum type account of your trip to Chicago and instead just get another "teaser". One day please give us the down and dirty of what happens after you find your prey at the straight bar and the action moves to your hotel room. Yes, I am a horny old yenta who loves to savor over details of these types of encounters. :wink:

I stayed in a downtown Chicago hotel on the Magnificent Mile checking in Sunday for 4 nights, as usual it was an amazing time. I went out Sunday afternoon to visit a couple of my favorite hot spots noticing quite a few sexy men however after watching a few games and some drinks I headed back to the hotel and settled in to the hotel bar. I met this extremely sexy young couple who I learned through conversation that he was 25 and she was 27 (I will call them Troy and Julia) and they were celebrating their one year wedding anniversary. The two of them had a lot to drink from clearly celebrating all day and after an hour of conversation and drinks they headed back to their room. We were both located on the same floor and they were staying until Wednesday so we made tentative plans to meet up for drinks before they departed.

They are an absolutely beautiful couple with striking features and amazing bodies. I was instantly attracted to both. After about 30 minutes I went up too my room to catch the ending of the game and I worked on my presentation for my speaking engagement. A few hours later, there was a knock at the door and I was pleasantly surprised to find Troy standing there when I opened the door. Troy is tall with dark medium length hair and a well manicured goatee. He was wearing a t-shirt and jeans and I could not help but notice his well defined chest and large biceps. He had a bottle of Makers Mark in his hands and said "Julia passed out and I was tired, do you want to help me polish this bottle off"? Come on in I said. His jeans were tight which displayed his beautiful ass and a huge bulge. Troy was a beautiful man and I was salivating at the thought of having a couple of drinks with him. We talked for a while and he told me about his service in the Marines which clearly contributed to his well sculptured body. Soon we were doing shots and feeling very comfortable with one another, I knew I had a big day ahead of me and mentioned that I would have to end this soon however Troy kept coming up for reasons to have another shot. Our conversation turned to sex and he was not bashful to talk about his six life with Julia and how amazing it was. Listening to him and noticing his perfect white teeth (with the exception of a beautiful gap between his front teeth) was so damn sexy. Before I knew it I just reached into him and brushed his lips with mine grabbing the back of his head and pulling him toward me so that our mouths were aggressively swallowing each others tongues. Damn, he is so sexy. After an intense make out session I removed his t-shirt only to find a chest full of dark well manicured chest hair and he removed mine although I am thinner than Troy we are the same height and our chest hair is almost identical. I quickly pushed his head down to my crotch and he proceeded to lick my cock through my sweat pants, I had am immediate erection and as the head of my cock popped out Troy started to immediately lick it sliding his tongue along and inside my meatus tasting my precum. He then slid off my sweat pants and started licking my balls swallowing them whole. Within minutes I started to cum and he swallowed all of me. He stood up and removed his jeans and said "my turn". I grabbed his cock and lead him to the bed. His body was so amazing with the flattest and tightest stomach. His bush was thick and he had very hairy legs. He laid on the bed and I started licking his chest making my way down to his dick. He was fully erect about 7 inches and very thick with low hanging balls. He was uncut which I prefer and I started to immediately deep throat him. He had obviously showered before hand which was obvious by his fresh smell. I sucked him for at least 10 minutes and he came all over my chest. We started kissing passionately and he whispered in my ear "fuck me" I want to feel you inside me. That's all I needed to hear so I went into the bathroom and retrieved some lube and put some on my dick which was still hard and I placed lube over his asshole which was covered with thick dark hair and I entered him immediately. I fucked him hard missionary style until we both had the most amazing orgasm. It was an amazing night and our discrete encounters continued 6 more times before the happy beautiful couple departed. Lucky for me they live in Boston - oh yeah, thats where I live - Boston. The story shall continue and I shall keep you informed.

That was amazing Sparty, well worth the wait for the details and man you left out nothing. I like your style, both in writing and in bed with a hot straight boy. Please do let us know if he looks you up back at your home base and if your adventures continue.

Tonight has been a good night for me on Broke Straight Boys, with a hot sex scene and a hot sex story!!! :biggrin:

Wow!! Thank you so much for sharing all that Spartan! I loved your story. :)

m starting to believe that you and Mikey are the only ones that appreciate a story

m starting to believe that you and Mikey are the only ones that appreciate a story
It's true Sparty that stories are not what most Broke Straight Boys forumites seem to be into and keep in mind that this thread originated way back in October 2008 and most of the early participants in this thread are long gone from these parts, (except hard line loyalists like me and my esteemed colleague Tampa. lol). I did resurrect the thread a few times over the years with only a few new comments each time as well, so I am actually pleased that this time around both you and ScottA contributed some interesting stuff to a most favorite subject of mine. Thanks to both Sparty and Scott!!! :smile:

Since this thread is about straight boys I just have to share something that happened to me tonight. I am lucky that I travel for my job and stay at some great hotels and some I frequent on a regular basis because of price/amenities and cleanliness so I just return. Well I also meet some of the same guests who also travel and we end up seeing each other from time to time when our schedules bring us in and we may just pass in the lobby, see each other in the bar or the pool area etc... There is this guy who looks to be about 25 with the most amazing body and I have seen him at the pool several times and I mean a fine toned body with an amazing huge ass. This guy has no tattoos, great skin, and hairless except for his legs, arm pits and a head full of black curly hair - just beautiful. He wears glasses and is not a pretty boy, not that you can't be pretty and wear glasses, this guy sorta reminds me of Abram yet a body like Devon. So we are down at the pool tonight and I say hey, I have not seen you around for a few months and we make some conversation which leads to dinner plans. I just said, are you interested in grabbing a little dinner so we agree to meet in the lobby at 7pm. I am in Houston tonight and we walk to one of my favorite eateries and have an amazing time. This guy is so damn straight (so it seems) with his mannerisms, deep manly voice and conversation, although I can never tell. His awkwardness is really turning me on and I am making the conversation all about him which is when he tells me he is 24 and he has never really had a girlfriend although he has dated, this guy has low self esteem and has no idea how sexy he really is. We get back to the hotel around 9 and I ask him if he wants to get a night cap at the bar and he says no but I have a bottle of red wine that I was given today and I have no idea how to open it, do you? he invited me up to his room to open and drink it with him. Of course I said yes and stopped by the desk to retrieve a cork screw and off to his room we went. Dam he has one of the best asses I have ever seen as I watched from behind. As soon as I started to open the wine I realized he was looking at my crouch so I figured what the hell, I put the bottle of wine down and reached for his hand which was warm and very masculine not to mention large. I pulled him up and drew him close pressing my mouth against his and using my tongue I pried his mouth open and we were in a long make out session. I immediately ran my hand down to the top of his pants and realized he was as hard as a rock. I pulled his pants down to find the straightest boner and damn it was a big one not so much thick as it was long and completely straight with an amazing patch of dark hair surrounding the base and a purplish head. Well its 2am and I just returned to my room, by the way, we never drank that wine.

That one was for you Johnny not that I am trying to make you jealous, I just want you to scream...

His name was Mark. Fucked me on the regular for about 4-5 months. Had a 9.5er! Tore my Ass up! We made Two Sex tapes together. One ended up being mentioned on Fleshbot 2 or Three New Years Ago. Man did he Fuck me good!

I have had sex with 5 st8 guys. I would say that four of them are 90% str8. The other is 100% str8. I met him 6 mos. ago. He was doing yard work for me. He is a very cute guy, He has a nice build, works out at the gym several times a week. I let him know that I was gay and made sure that he saw me looking at him. The weather was very hot so he removed his shirt. He had on short,tight cutoff jeans. When he saw me looking at him he would grab his crotch and pull and play with it. Several times he worked up a hardon. I would tell him that I could give him some relief if he wanted it. He would just laugh and say not now Iam not gay. This has continued for months and I can not get in his pants. I have made some progress. On four occasions he has let me feel his hardon through his jeans. On one occasion I played and rubbed his cock and he got a big ,thick hardon. Iam sorry to say I actually begged him to let me suck him off. He wouldn't let me, but said that he would let me rub and play with his cock through his jeans. It wasn't what I wanted, but better than nothing. He lay on a lounge chair,I sat next to him and started playing. As I rubbed and played with his crotch, his cock got rock hard. He started getting into what I was doing to him and begin to hunch and push his crotch into my hand. He was so turned on that I begin to rub his bare chest and play with his nipples. His nipples were sensitive and he would moan as I played with them. This lasted for about 5 minutes and then he told me to stop. He said if I didn't he would cum. Again I ask if I could suck him and swallow his load. He still refused. He stood up quickly and said he had to go and pick his girlfriend up from work. I was disappointed that I didn't get what I wanted. There's always tomorrow and I will try again.

This is an amazing thread from the earliest days of this forum. I love reading, (and writing) about true experiences of sex experiences with straight identifying young men and I’ve been reading this thread for the last hour. But when I came across this post from December 2014, eight years ago, I had to stop, adjust my shorts, lol, and comment.

Great post, great thread, great forum going back to 2008. Best thing Mark ever did for me was start and continue this forum.