• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How does one get to be an Elite Member?

4000? In my case that would take a lifetime!

But BluMedia is a company. Maybe for a fee one should be able to buy his or her own title.

"Junior member" has this young vibrant buzz, Elite sounds great, but senior member... dust, cigar ash, closed curtains...

How much would a title cost like: "junior humor help advisor"?

My "Title" was a gift from several members, first proposed by Jayman, and supported by at least a dozen other members in Forumland. I then did as any queen would, and began bestowing titles as situations to do so arose. I would point out that usually there are TWO thrones in any kingdom, and that the throne net to mine is STILL vacant. Any aspirants?

Does his highness feels pleased with a title on this forum as "Senior Member".

If Broke Straight Boys offers a discount, our maximum would be your minimum, and most definitive a more suiting title could be offered...

PS: I might be tempted to respond as your court jester.

We are EXTREMELY pleased to be acknowledged a "Senior Member" as that has already come in handy in explaining our Senior Moments! We are not, however, certain of your meaning, "Our maximum would be your minimum...." We do believe none the less that you would make an admirable Court Jester, and hereby appoint and declare you as such.

I would point out that usually there are TWO thrones in any kingdom, and that the throne net to mine is STILL vacant. Any aspirants?

Only pretenders your majesty. For there are so few worthy to sit as an equal beside your beneficent regal presence. :worship: :biggrin:

Only our maximum effort would be nearly good enough to serve you. Your minimum would be our maximum.

---
officially appointed Court jester
(sounds so much better than Senior member)

Scorpio,

Does quantity of posts really count for anything?

Tim

Scorpio,

Does quantity of posts really count for anything?

Tim

dear Tim114:

We have watched with growing amusement your exploration of means to achieve the status of an Elite member. We are moved by your determination. It seems clear to us that you will soon achieve your lofty goal; but your eagerness needs rewarding. We hereby request of Grand Duke Scorpio if it is not possible to make you an Acting Elite Member, as we are sure all here in Forumland will agree that you already act like an Elite member. However, if it is done, you must agree to continue to post, interacting with the other forumites. How say you, Grand Duke?:wink:

What really counts is how many bottles of water one drinks. So Tim, start buying bottled water, and send your empty bottles to Scorpio.

---

What really counts is how many bottles of water one drinks. So Tim, start buying bottled water, and send your empty bottles to Scorpio.

---
I am glad to see that you have not changed your avatar again, Robert, Court Jester.

Attachments

• imagesCAFR4BA2.jpg
    imagesCAFR4BA2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 41
I have been informed today by a senior management official of the Broke Straight Boys Forum that there is a positive correlation between proper hydration and one's status on said Forum. Can proper hydration really lead to fame on the Forum. (Nice sentence) Or does it have more to do with a thread one starts? I may be over-hydrated right now.

brb

Tim