• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot and Naked!

Orgasm-inducing Cucumber knows all the right spots and Strikes Again and Again and...

DSCN0044-150x150.jpg
safe-sex-concept-cucumber-condom-isolated-gj1208216.jpg
stop-vegetable-abuse.jpg.728x520_q85.jpg

Dear Robert,

I am all about promoting "Safe Vegetable Sex" in the privacy of one's own bedroom or garden. What is so wonderful is that they don't mind being "OBJECTIFIED" in the first place, since they are already objects anyway and there is no risk or liability for Palimony Rulings. They have no money of their own and therefore no lawyer is willing to file suit on their behalf!

In a perfect Vegetarian world, there is

Vegetable Sex

that rarely argues with you or requires the most recent fashions or refuses to satisfy their owner when properly used!

Before there were manufactured sex toys, plant life did the job without having to depend on China for cheap imports!

Simply "Green with envy,"

Stimpy

Dear Robert,

I am all about promoting "Safe Vegetable Sex" in the privacy of one's own bedroom or garden. What is so wonderful is that they don't mind being "OBJECTIFIED" in the first place, since they are already objects anyway and there is no risk or liability for Palimony Rulings. They have no money of their own and therefore no lawyer is willing to file suit on their behalf!

In a perfect Vegetarian world, there is

Vegetable Sex

that rarely argues with you or requires the most recent fashions or refuses to satisfy their owner when properly used!

Before there were manufactured sex toys, plant life did the job without having to depend on China for cheap imports!

Simply "Green with envy,"

Stimpy

name.jpg
images
4372-fruit-sex-5.jpg

banana1.jpg
sexual-fruit-sex-and-sexuality-19032813-333-500.jpg

With a tool like this, maybe he is a high-maintenance paper weight that leaves stains

The gardener.jpg

You don't need to beat the bushes when you have one hell of a bush-whacker ready and loaded to bear! Wonder if he wears this everywhere? All I know is that he has a great package to play with or plough up the entire garden and start again.

Definitely impressed with his singlemindedness, but does he squeak as he moves?

Sincerely,

Stimpy :angeldevil:

Life is full of unanswered questions!

Dearest Robert,

Unless this is a display for sex education purposes, this is a textbook case for what happens from mixed marriages!!! Besides, is this what ever happened to our missing blue gasoline cap?

Sincerely,

You don't need to beat the bushes when you have one hell of a bush-whacker ready and loaded to bear! Wonder if he wears this everywhere? All I know is that he has a great package to play with or plough up the entire garden and start again.

Definitely impressed with his singlemindedness, but does he squeak as he moves?

Sincerely,

"Squeaking costs extra!" But I'm sure he's worth every penny...can you imagine having him unloading on that suit?! What a guy...just sayin'

This may blow your mind but...

"Squeaking costs extra!" But I'm sure he's worth every penny...can you imagine having him unloading on that suit?! What a guy...just sayin'

Dear Beth,

THEY SAY THAT FOR THE RIGHT PRICE, THIS DUDE...

The gardener.jpg
"FULLY CUT - THE GARDNER MAN"

CAN TURN HIS MIGHT HOSE INTO A LEAF BLOWER OF GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS &

WHIP UP THAT MESS OF A LAWN INTO A WONDERFUL VISION OF

A MANSCAPED BEAUTY

ALL TIDIED UP AND SQUEAKY CLEAN WITH...

Flamingos.jpg
PINK FLAMINGOS

THROWN IN FOR FREE(if you happen to live in Florida)!​

Sincerely,

Stimpy
:angeldevil:

Oh what a feast we have in store tonight!

Can't keep my eyes of the veggies!

Dear Robert,

If this kind of abuse is what it takes to get all your veggies in, then he

Toss My Salad.jpg

can cram my pie-hole full - all the way including his manscaped package of
tempting sausage and those two precious dangling berries below
(unfortunately hidden from view)!​

I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT THE IMPORTANCE OF EATING A BALANCED DIET INCLUDING GETTING PLENTY PROTEIN FROM DOWNING LOTS OF MEAT AND THE NATURAL JUICES RESULTING THEREOF! Yum Yum AND PASS THE FORK!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

It is all in the little details!

Do you need it back?

images

Dearest Robert,

You know I do. Otherwise, I will be spewing and spewing and spewing petrolium products, thus contributing to a massive ecological disaster of an oil spill. Only someone from the "Oil Producers" wouldn't care! I always say, "Don't leave home without IT"! It is no fun pushing a 3000+ pound car by people power!

Sincerely all gassed up,

Godfre waites for you

Benjamin Godfre asked if I could get him a gasoline cap... so as a friend I did him a small favour. Big deal!

Why not visit his website and ask it back? www.benjamingodfre.com

Last edited:
Todays four photos posted by rrhill. If I were a guy I would describe my reaction as an "uplifting experience". I expecially liked 1 and 4. Probably cause they are more androgynous but 2 and 3 are oh so lovely too. I'm glad that the boys in the second photo like to touch chests/nipples. We don't see enough of that on Broke Straight Boys