• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot and Naked!

Ms. Kianna

BSB Addict
Reaction score
This thread can be A Lot riskier than "Cute Boy Friday"......

tumblr_lm7bpa57Rg1qhtslxo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lkhk7z22LO1qfzb39o1_500.jpg
attachment.php
attachment.php

Real tasty guy

Bicycle, bicycle race! Now that's what I call naked man in various positions...

Attachments

• amateur89(1).jpg
    amateur89(1).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 46
All these guys shaved their pubes...:wtf:

A lot of folks find that really hot rrhill. Although it seems way more common with straight guys than gay guys for sure, I think girls like their man well groomed more than gay men do.

Who needs the filigree, I just love smooth skin...

Bicycle, bicycle race! Now that's what I call naked man in various positions...

A lot of folks find that really hot rrhill. Although it seems way more common with straight guys than gay guys for sure, I think girls like their man well groomed more than gay men do.

:xmaschristmas: Robert and Abe,

Abe and I have a lasting appreciation for guys without all of the customary vegetation growing just where it might work its way into one's mouth, and we both dislike having to floss our teeth after giving a blow job. It takes away from the romance of the moment. And besides, it looks very tidy and makes their dick look longer for your viewing pleasure.

The existence of pubes on other guys is okay, but overgrown thickets of unkept hair is a major turn off to me. Manscaping is a Godsend and, for those afraid to lose their strength should they shave their pubes off, manscaping is a public good and a public service. I feel violaters should be turned over to "code enforcement authorities" should they fail in their civic responsibilities in maintaining their bush.lol

Merry Christmas and a jolly-good shave,

Stimpy

Attachments

• beauty.jpg
    beauty.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 29
Hot and Naked Monday?

:nicethread: Love your idea for this thread, Ms. K! Why don't we call it HOT AND NAKED MONDAY! It would be a great way to start the week! :anyone:

So I thought too Abe. But Ms. K:001_wub: started this post with groomed guys that did not seemed to be all that interested in girls... as were 'my' straight guys are wearing a real bush of pubes.

That's the world upside down and reversed. The latter photo series of Ms. K:001_wub: got my full attention though.

attachment.php

:xmaschristmas: Robert and Abe,

Abe and I have a lasting appreciation for guys without all of the customary vegetation growing just where it might work its way into one's mouth, and we both dislike having to floss our teeth after giving a blow job. It takes away from the romance of the moment. And besides, it looks very tidy and makes their dick look longer for your viewing pleasure.

The existence of pubes on other guys is okay, but overgrown thickets of unkept hair is a major turn off to me. Manscaping is a Godsend and, for those afraid to lose their strength should they shave their pubes off, manscaping is a public good and a public service. I feel violaters should be turned over to "code enforcement authorities" should they fail in their civic responsibilities in maintaining their bush.lol

Merry Christmas and a jolly-good shave,

Stimpy

I would like to volunteer my services as the Official Broke Straight Boys Bush Wacker; a trim and a towel...warm mouth included in said services!

Stimpy,

Your car quiz for Christmas. Name the make, model and year of the vehicle these two young men are making out in. You can tell by the dashboard, maybe. I have decided not to try to stump you on Christmas. Come up with a good answer and you will be correct. I like the beautiful car Slim once owned; I forgot what it was.

yes they do if it wasnt for Broke Straight Boys my girlfriend would have me be as hairless as a babies ass.

At first glance I didn't know if this was about one of two former First Ladies or ...

I would like to volunteer my services as the Official Broke Straight Boys Bush Wacker; a trim and a towel...warm mouth included in said services!

Dear Beth,

Now that the Egg Nog has started to settle when I saw your topic, but my initial reaction..."At first glance I didn't know if this was about one of two former presidents, some Exposé on some of the First Ladies private, shared moments in the Lincoln Bedroom with our Chief Executive, or some report on Al Quada insurgents deep in the interior of Austrailia. Now I realize this is about some worthless pubes that by their desigh were expected to be a high maintenance item designed for frequent mowing.

Earlier on the forum, I expressed my view that pubic grooming should be looked upon as a public service and could go a long way to relieving unemployment issues as these jobs are not readily "Outsourced". In fact we in Arkansas call upon the neighboring state of Texas, for a few good civic-minded "bushwackers" types to dedicate their life to shearing a little light in the pubic realm as a dedicated "Code-Enforcement Agent(CEA) on a combined mission of 'pubic beautification' and 'forest management'".

With your experience as a Bush Wacker in your recent past, please remember the call to public service JFK announced in these immortal words in his "Inaugral Address" so many decades ago..."Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!"

http://youtu.be/JLdA1ikkoEc

JFK even encouraged this on an international level with his proposal to create the "Piece Corps"(frequently misquoted as "Peace Corps"). All I know is there is an overwhelming number of bushes that need emergency servicing at a minimum of a little thinning out and many demanding straight girlfriends insisting on nothing less that the whole ball of yarn being harvested in one swift swoop just before reporting to "Basic Training". An alternative would be a "determined tug" at the local pain-free(while you sleep) bikini waxing salon known worldwide as Delilah's Trim Shop. There is even a biblical reference supporting this practice.

What I am saying, Beth, is we need you to practice your art-form as a pubic service here in Arkansas. In your attempt to meeting this challenge, may we suggest an advertising slogan that goes as follows:
Take the weight off and sit a spell.
For a real good time and lots of laughs guaranteed, call Beth at BR-579 for a real close shave and all for not even
one red cent!:2c:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Something sporty and romantic...

Stimpy,

Your car quiz for Christmas. Name the make, model and year of the vehicle these two young men are making out in. You can tell by the dashboard, maybe. I have decided not to try to stump you on Christmas. Come up with a good answer and you will be correct. I like the beautiful car Slim once owned; I forgot what it was.

Dearest Tim,

The car definitely is a French car as it has bottle holders the size of wine bottles and a food compartment between the front seats for Camembert Cheese and Baguettes. Like Slim's car it is without a doubt it is a French car, a Citroën. Unlike Slim's Citroën:Traction Avant-4 door sedan, a high-performance coupe made in the early 70's was a Maserati-engined Citroën SM. This car pictured is definitely a coupe.

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/video/citroen-sm/187642/

Sincerely guessing,

Stimpy

Thanks Stimpy

Stimpy,

Nice choice. And thanks for the link to the Leno site. I enjoyed the video.

I was hoping when I checked in tonight there would be lots of naked pictures here..........:crying2:

attachment.php
campbell07.jpg