• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot and Naked!

Robert, do I feel some jealousy? There may be a third..........

attachment.php
models.jpg

The two off you can share Ayden and his family between yourselves...

jimmy-bradley-hq-900x600-17.jpg
Robert, as a fellow member of "Jimmyholics Anonymous", why are you tempting me like that? Trying to get me off the wagon.

Damn that is a fuckin' hot picture! :tongue_smilie::blowjob: :drool:

Last edited:
The real deal

Robert, do I feel some jealousy?

If only Ms. K.:001_wub:, if only. Would love to compete with you and Tampa, back as in the days of the Dark Force... vs. the Straight Force. To bottom or not to bottom, that was the question. Were the non bottoming camp for real straight guys... form the minority on this Broke Straight Boys forum till this very day.

But were is the dark knight representing our 'do not do Ben Dover' camp? Another Jimmy, another Vinnie, gimme, gimme a 100% straight man after midnight! If he's a bit mean... that shouldn't form an objection, should it?

PS: Not the innocent blond son of the milkman... rather a hot mature Latino

Last edited:
Christmas came early for me!!!

Dear Robert,

What a sweet and thoughtful gift having the "sexual attraction" subliminally written (perhaps even tatooed with invisible ink) all over his gorgeous body! With Godfre's photo demanding to be fucked until he could take it no longer. I get the natural feeling that whatever thoughts took place, Godfre's whole "reason d'etre" is "the dirtier the thought, the better"! Even so, Godfre still is well within sexual boundaries of good taste. Even so, I can't imagine him not tasting as refined as any typical haute cuisine gastromical delicacy. Très bon! Bon Appétit!

All I can say is Thank You so very much Robert! Godfre's photos, especially the one with his manly cock, is without any doubt a KEEPER!!! Definitely Christmas came early for me!!!

Sincerely overwhelmed,

Stimpy :angeldevil:

Robert, I love this Godfre god! He's just wow-ee!!

And "Gimme" is in my top 3 ABBA songs :)

Hmmm Grace. Nice thought. I never took on brothers before. :biggrin:

MMMMMM, I have! REmember the stories of Donnie and Jimmy? Also, have had other brothers pairings, but not at the same time. They have always been one on one. Hell, I have had entire families of men!

MMMMMM, I have! REmember the stories of Donnie and Jimmy? Also, have had other brothers pairings, but not at the same time. They have always been one on one. Hell, I have had entire families of men!
I anxiously await for you JLipps to take the time to put your virtual pen to virtual paper and to write some more of your awe inspiring and "erection inspiring" stories of your life's experiences. By the way, I still haven't forgotten your promise from over a year ago to pen "The Grocery Store Chronicles". There is something about grocery store employees that turn me on. Our local supermarket has recently hired a tall, perhaps 6' 2", athletic, blonde haired kid of around 19 years old, and I find myself shopping much more often now. :001_tongue:

I anxiously await for you JLipps to take the time to put your virtual pen to virtual paper and to write some more of your awe inspiring and "erection inspiring" stories of your life's experiences. By the way, I still haven't forgotten your promise from over a year ago to pen "The Grocery Store Chronicles". There is something about grocery store employees that turn me on. Our local supermarket has recently hired a tall, perhaps 6' 2", athletic, blonde haired kid of around 19 years old, and I find myself shopping much more often now. :001_tongue:

Don't waste the opportunity there, Mikey, or JLipps will have to come get that one, for his collection:001_tongue:.........

images
images

Last edited:
Don't waste the opportunity there, Mikey, or JLipps will have to come get that one, for his collection:001_tongue:.........

images
images
I welcome JLipps to come visit, and he can bring him back to my apartment, and perhaps we can take turns with him. I usually just look and stare, while JLipps goes into action right away! I am a dreamer and J is a doer. I could write books and books about my missed opportunities.

Gee, maybe I am weird, but I have never been attracted to veggies.........

tumblr_lp91vfQ5m31qjcj1ko1_400.jpg
tumblr_m00a0t0JTI1qjkv6oo1_500.jpg
231724343296909008_i0yyhVYB_c_large.jpg

Attachments

• 231724343296909008_i0yyhVYB_c_large.jpg
    231724343296909008_i0yyhVYB_c_large.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 19