• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot and Naked!

Some say, "bigger isn't always better;" I'd have to try all three of these cuties to test that theory. Got their numbers Tampa? What's that, 9, 9, and 10?!:welcome:

169-269-3690 Ohh... lol

Number 1 just looks humongous. Two is also jawdropping. Three is just, Whoa! I don't even mind that they make me feel inadequate. haha

169-269-3690 Ohh... lol

Number 1 just looks humongous. Two is also jawdropping. Three is just, Whoa! I don't even mind that they make me feel inadequate. haha

Open your mouth, I'm sure you will feel more full then!:001_tongue:

Here's a few more we might like to keep our hands and mouths busy with. lol

Attachments

• mirror_meat_vol_8-22.jpg
    mirror_meat_vol_8-22.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 18
  • hung_mirror_meat_3-13.jpg
    hung_mirror_meat_3-13.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 18
  • hung_mirror_meat_7-4.jpg
    hung_mirror_meat_7-4.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 20
  • hung_mirror_meat_7-12.jpg
    hung_mirror_meat_7-12.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 17
  • hung_mirror_meat_7-20.jpg
    hung_mirror_meat_7-20.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 19
  • mirror_meat-24.jpg
    mirror_meat-24.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 17
  • mirror_meat_vol_8-5.jpg
    mirror_meat_vol_8-5.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 18
I think I'm on a Zac Efron kick...

Attachments

• Zac Efron naked.jpg
    Zac Efron naked.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 20

He's just beautiful Ms.K. I don't think he's a model. But even if he is, he looks so genuine. It looks like just a wonderful guy enjoying a day at the beach during the prime of his life.

Thanks! Ms.K. :)

He's just beautiful Ms.K. I don't think he's a model. But even if he is, he looks so genuine. It looks like just a wonderful guy enjoying a day at the beach during the prime of his life.

Thanks! Ms.K. :)

If I were to drop to my knees in front of him, do ya think he's share some of his, "prime of life?!":biggrin:

What a picture of shere perfection!

Here's a few more we might like to keep our hands and mouths busy with. lol

Dear Tampa,

Will you make note of my reservation for this cutie with the white camera.

hung_mirror_meat_3-13.jpg

His looks are so very beautiful and spectacular, I can't begin to imagine how super-terrific it would be to be sucking on his monster while having both of my hands incapsulating his bubble butt. :w00t: He is simply picture perfect in every detail and from every angle! :biggrin:

I sure wished he was recruited as a Broke Straight Boys model. While the others in the grouping are all good, he takes the...

"BLUE RIBBON"...

as being the "fairest of the fair"! :goodnight:

Sincerely loving glaring :shock: at his everything!:Drool:

Stimpy

Hot & he knows it!!!

My idea of very very nice!
I love cocky straight boys, (meant in the best sense of the word "cocky" :tongue_smilie: ).

Attachments

• tumblr_m2oi6iNYzI1rtzxrno1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m2oi6iNYzI1rtzxrno1_500.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Mikey, I don't know whether to say :woohoo:, or say, "What the hell? You can't let me win so easily........."

Mikey, I don't know whether to say :woohoo:, or say, "What the hell? You can't let me win so easily........."
You know how competitive I can be Ms. K, but when the consolation prize is so delectable, as his "brother" is, I can be quite content with his double, while you get the original. That sounds like a fair deal to me. :thumbup:

Ayden and Co. ain't my Jimmy

The two off you can share Ayden and his family between yourselves...

jimmy-bradley-hq-900x600-17.jpg

Last edited: