• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot and Naked!

Hmmmmm, the "Hot and Naked" thread. Well he's a HOTTIE.....and he's Naked, so........

BE5eVadCUAA__nu.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! I was looking for this thread last week! I found a guy in a sheer singlet with a big ol' BONER and I wanted to post it here for Beth! Better go see if I can find it again :w00t:

Hey! I was looking for this thread last week! I found a guy in a sheer singlet with a big ol' BONER and I wanted to post it here for Beth! Better go see if I can find it again :w00t:

Your guy in a singlet, must not have been as motivating, as my guy in a tissue.:001_tt2::001_tt1:

Dear Tampa,

Will you make note of my reservation for this cutie with the white camera.

His looks are so very beautiful and spectacular, I can't begin to imagine how super-terrific it would be to be sucking on his monster while having both of my hands incapsulating his bubble butt. :w00t: He is simply picture perfect in every detail and from every angle! :biggrin:

I sure wished he was recruited as a Broke Straight Boys model. While the others in the grouping are all good, he takes the...

"BLUE RIBBON"...

as being the "fairest of the fair"! :goodnight:

Sincerely loving glaring :shock: at his everything!:Drool:

Stimpy

I am with you 100% on this hottie. He is a perfect guy in my book. Would love to see him on Broke Straight Boys as the next model.... :nicethread: