• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi from tigerbaby56

tigerbaby56

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm tigerbaby56 from Arkansas. Just joined the forum recently. Been a member of Broke Straight Boys for quite some time. I have had the same partner for 31yrs now. :thumbup1: Am glad to be here.

Welcome Tigerbaby! I am so glad you are going to be posting.

..........And can I say that 31 years is amazing.:w00t: Congrats on that.

Welcome to the forum!

Glad to have you here and congrads on 31 years!

Welcome, tigerbaby! I've got you beat by 7 years, but that still makes us a couple of lucky guys! Although I've heard that luck doesn't have much to do with it! I guess we must be doing something right! Enjoy the forum!:thumbup:

Welcome, tigerbaby! I've got you beat by 7 years, but that still makes us a couple of lucky guys! Although I've heard that luck doesn't have much to do with it! I guess we must be doing something right! Enjoy the forum!:thumbup:

I always figure that if two gay guys are together that long they are probably so ugly that nobody else would want them.:wink:

I am jealous! No, JEALOUS! Welcome to the forum!:001_rolleyes::biggrin:

"It's an ill wind that blows no good soy beans!"(Food for thought)

Hi everyone. I'm tigerbaby56 from Arkansas. Just joined the forum recently. Been a member of Broke Straight Boys for quite some time. I have had the same partner for 31yrs now. :thumbup1: Am glad to be here.

Dear tigerbaby56,

Welcome to the forum, all the way from Little Rock. It is nice to see another person from the Natural State along for the ride. Welcome Aboard! Hope to see more of you soon on the forum.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Glad to have you tiger! Welcome to the forum and im sure your going to have a blast here! Everyone on here is super cool and im sure you will make freinds fast. We are practically a twisted family here so hop right in!

Welcome Tigerbaby56! Congrats on your 31 years. My partner and I have just celebrated our 45th year together. As you know, it is wonderful to be with someone that you love with all your being.

Hey tigerbaby!

Welcome to the forums. There are so many wonderful people to get to know! Including the models. We are so lucky to have a site that allows so much exchange, albeit sometimes heated and controversial, but still, a good place to vent, and be vented upon, lol.

Welcome tigerbaby56! Good to have you on the site and talk with us on the forum; don't worry, we don't bite...much! My husband and I have been together 29 years; yes, longer than these boys have been alive I have had the same dick. I tell my husband practice makes perfect and well, he still needs to work on me. Of course he said fucking me is like "coming home," I told him as long as he is "cumming" I don't care where it is (okay, bad joke). If you get a chance, fill out the 10 facts thread. Anyway, enjoy the boys, toys and when Darren gets a hold of one of the models, the noise!