• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, everyone Graham here new model.

You would wake up at 6am? hahaha Crap I wouldn't wake up that early for nothing unless I had plans too. A guy needs all the Zzz's he can get. Thank god for having Mondays off, lol.

Well, most times, I either sleep very late or wake up early even if I don't like it. I have some insomnia issue.
PS: you do know that I'm a woman, right? Lol :)

I think you have one with PAUL and DAMIEN!

Santa can't hold women's intuition against me.:scared: You'd have to bottom for DAMIEN, but PAUL......I don't know?:biggrin:

I'm pretty he has one of either or both of them but doesn't want to let us know! :)

Its really cool to have fans I never really had any besides fam, friends, and some teachers ha. I appreciate it very much from you and others :))))))

Thank you and you're more than welcome!

It is nice, isn't it? And don't you forget it, no matter what you read, whether you get positive or negative comments on your scenes, ok? Promise me that, please?

You have already started building a fan base Graham. And all just by being yourself. :wink:

I think that's quite an accomplishment. It speaks volumes on your great personality.

I wouldn't mind watching myself do what I did for my solo or with the guys I would feel comfortable with it I mean I am in the scene with them and if I see somethings I have to fix I'll judge myself and fix them for the next if I get the chance too. I actually dont have a problem with people viewing my scenes we're performers/actors and here to entertain our guests.

That's awesome! It's great that you're willing to do that. Watch a scene you did and see what you could do better in the next.

Well, see now you've got us all curious to see your "bed head". You should snap a pic some morning and post it here. I promise not to laugh. :001_smile:

If your nipples just happen to be in the picture I really promise not to laugh! :thumbup:

Toby

Haha.. I definitely curious about the bed hair myself! ;)

Its def creative, but I actually dont have a bigger version of that pic, it was taken so long ago. Ill post some pics of me here in a short while ha.

Yay for more pics of you!!
Please post these pictures as soon as you can! I can't wait to see more pics of you! :smile:

Damn, I had lot of post to catch up on!! Timezone differences suck!

I don't think there's any way to include code in posts, so the best I can do is give you this link:
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130225T00&p0=179&msg=Graham%27s+Premeire&csz=1

It'll be up on my screen all weekend.

Now, what else did I hear you say about eating Graham!

Toby

Haha... Awesome, Toby!! :)

Thank you Toby for a real Graham countdown cock, eh clock. :wink:

And I confess that it was I who was thinking about eating Graham crackers.

Mikey, eating Graham[/QUOTE]? How naughty of you!! Me thinks, you're not really thinking about eating the crackers... Haha... :blush:

You DO have a filthy mind and I like it! :thumbup:

Last edited:
I'm so glad you're back Graham. We missed you!

Please remember when your scenes come out that there may be some negative reviews. Not that I am expecting any. But you should steel yourself and be prepared for that possibility. There's always the chance that some will say a model is too skinny, too heavy, too tall, too short, not sexy enough...etc. It's all a matter of personal taste. Please don't let a few negative posts sour you on everyone else in here who likes you...and your body. :)

Graham, I know you've read and replied to Tampa's comment, but I just want to remind you again that solos are generally not everyone's thing and rarely get rave reviews or high ratings. I don't want to harp on about it, but I really want to be sure you understand and don't get your feelings hurt, like Flint did.

He okay now (he's tough as well as cute :smile:), but a lot of us were devastated for him and wouldn't like to see happen to you...

Well, I did always tell my friends that "sharing is caring." I might not wanna share though lmao. You sure you can take the heat? ;)

Please DO share!!

I definitely hope I can handle it! Haha ... ;)

I feel you both about having a bad memory I can sometimes forget what all I did in one day cause I do to much and sometimes I just forget what all I did or didnt do haha.

That's exactly it!! I feel like Dory in Finding Nemo! :)

Well, I did always tell my friends that "sharing is caring." I might not wanna share though lmao. You sure you can take the heat? ;)

Graham, I know you've read and replied to Tampa's comment, but I just want to remind you again that solos are generally not everyone's thing and rarely get rave reviews or high ratings. I don't want to harp on about it, but I really want to be sure you understand and don't get your feelings hurt, like Flint did.

He okay now (he's tough as well as cute :smile:), but a lot of us were devastated for him and wouldn't like to see happen to you...

Exactly what I thought, Grace. That's why I asked him, in a post above, to promise us not to give up on us based on his solo. He might get rave reviews or mixed ones but he shouldn't let them affect him. They're commnts to be taken with a grain of salt.

Phew! Now I've got my 'mama protection instincts' under control I'm going to put Toby's GRAHAM countdown clock on my computer (thank you Toby) and then I'm going to buy some GRAHAM crackers (thank you, Mikey for the idea) and some cheese to have on hand for the big moment...

Why don't you sell locks of your hair to the members? In fact when you trim your pubes, that would sell better. It would be great to smell your pubes and just fantasize where the "pube farm" is actually located. I would be a customer. lol

In fact, get ALL the models to do it. You can be the agent in charge.

hahaha Hey, if they would want my pubes all for a price, I'm sure we can talk lol.

I already had the chance to get ALL of you and tactfully declined.

How much and how soon could you get it to Ohio? And what the hell is that red and white thing in the middle?

Looks like something that you put of your chest to show people that you have chest hair lol.

But getting back to GRAHAM, how many hours is it now until we see him perform for our lustful entertainment????

And why do I suddenly have a craving to eat some Graham cookies? :blush:

Well, first of all let me start off by that Graham cookies are the best cookies out there next to chocolate chip and Oreo's. And you have about 54hrs left if that's that's correct until you and others can be view my scene.

We ARE discussing Graham. BTW the Graham cookies are called Graham crackers here.

And I have noticed that Graham is wisely remaining quiet about our rantings about him. lol

Love you, Graham.

I never expected to get the rantings that I did from the people I have encountered on here ha. I'm grateful for it and I appreciate it.

I guess when it comes to discussing GRAHAM I get all flustered. First I forgot what day his scene will be released, and then I forgot that they are crackers and not cookies. I think I have a school boy crush on him. :blushing:

You didn't forget because you have people on here as well that will remind you not to forget what you seek lol. I always thougth graham crackers for were kind of a mixture of both cookie and cracker, but hey whatever works I have a box and Im about to smash on it ha.

Ain't perversion fun sometimes. This interaction with Graham and Flint was worth the price alone of my membership fee. I think Mark has hit on something here.

It sure can be thats for sure Buckeye1. I'm glad that your getting to know the both of us Flint's a really cool guy :)

It sure can be thats for sure Buckeye1. I'm glad that your getting to know the both of us Flint's a really cool guy :)

He is indeed! Both of you guys are amazing! I'm glad you're here with us ;)

Well, see now you've got us all curious to see your "bed head". You should snap a pic some morning and post it here. I promise not to laugh. :001_smile:

If your nipples just happen to be in the picture I really promise not to laugh! :thumbup:

Toby

Lmao maybe I will take a snap shot of that bed head for you's or maybe not cause it is dreadful lol. But im sure ill be posting pics soon ha.